All Comments on 'Smile for the Camera Ch. 02'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 7 years ago
Another gem!

Great story Shady _Lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

enjoying the story keep it going

jy55jy55almost 7 years ago
DAMN!!!

That was fucking HOT!!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
very nice

yo upped the game to five stars, very well done. it did everything but make me cum.

DrizdartDrizdartover 6 years ago
a fun add-on

The surprise of being shown the visual of lesbian love was sort of expected. But when you included the idea of going public and showing a wider public, it was an idea that picked up a theme in an unexpected way. Kudos.

Don't know if you are casting about for the idea of a third ... but it might work if these characters escalated, enticed into filming an actual porno with a simple script, and only one or two camera people. The classic "couple in lust surprised by the husband" tale might work ... with the husband joining the lesbian in ravishing his wife. The set up with additional people getting to see the action close up, the bright lights to show details, knowing there will be a film, and the possibilities of a threesome ought to give you some options for even more titillation and invention.

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
Just finished reading this chapter the second time.

And it was just as good as the first time. I guess it's too late for a third chapter in this series, but I can only hope.

Great story, wish I could vote 5 stars again.

SummoreSummoreover 2 years ago

Chalk up another orgasm Shady Lady!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES