All Comments on 'Smile for the Camera Ch. 07'

by jamax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needs some work

Nice effort...thanks! But the end result truly calls out for proof reading - it's off-putting to have to navigate through all the erroneous pronouns and adjectives.

Another suggestion: a stroke story is a lot more interesting when there's a little variety in the pace and action between the characters. For example, the poker players progressed in absolute lockstep through the game as if in a mathematical formula, with the result that the suspense was diminished.

You've got the dirty mind...a good place to start! With a little more care and creativity you can write a story folks can jerk off to.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Honest emotions

There are some real and honest emotions here. The series has progressed naturally, albeit slowly. All in all it has been a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Great story, more episodes please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Top Notch

Really enjoyed this, build up has been top notch, can't wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Great series... I cannot wait to read the next story in this.

Wonder if they are going to post the pictures of them playing together....

More please

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
"it was making me cum but I felt her cunt contracting around Harry's cock as me orgasm washed over me"

Did you change this from Steve's p.o.v. to Arlene's? There seem to a lot of occasions where "her" and "my" keep getting confused.

pure12pure12almost 6 years ago
story lost

You just lost me, I dont care what happens after this, forcing someone into swinging is a deal breaker for me. it would mean Marriage over.

I liked the story, I like the charactors, but the story got corrupted. didnt bother reading any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

It has taken a while to get there, but you did. The back and forth emails got pretty tedious, but the swapping was well worth it.

The grammatical issues were somewhat distracting and kept you from a 5.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Natural

The only natural emotions represented in this story were disgust and repulsion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous