Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy came over and pressed herself onto the front of Kate so I moved my hand to reach around and squeeze them both in a three way hug. We stayed like that for several minutes, panting like animals, dripping our mingled fluids down our trembling legs and onto the floor. The smell of sex was almost overpowering and I'll never forget that smell.

Finally, I stepped back and slumped into my chair, my wilting cock laying against my leg and watched as Tammy and Kate licked each other's face clean, smiling at me when they were done. My cock twitched a little and I know it would give it a valiant try if we wanted to go at it again but we all knew that it was a perfect ending. For now.

"Ok Mr. Smith I have to give it to you, you did rock with your cock. Not bad for only the third guy I have ever fucked." Kate said laughingly.

Tammy and I looked at each other with disbelief and I finally asked, "You have only fucked two other guys besides me?"

"That's right, I must be more lesbian then bi, I really like pussy, and I love to suck cocks but I haven't had much experience with getting fucked." She laughed. "But anytime you want to fuck me silly, just call me, my pussy is yours lover."

"Same goes for me Mr. Smith," Tammy added, "Forget these college guys, you have the meat and know how to use it, anytime you want some 'help', you call Tammy, stud."

"Thanks girls, believe me from now on I will be more than ready to offer help to my favorite students." I smiled.

"Promise? I am sure once Tammy and I start talking we can come up with some special surprises for you." Kate joked.

"But you better be ready for us!" Tammy laughed.

"To be sure!" I replied. "After seeing Kate munching on your pussy, I am looking forward to eating both of you!"

Together, the girls laughed and said, "It's a date!"

12