Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 07

Story Info
Smith has some a romp with the cleaning ladies.
1.7k words
3.5
1.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cleaning ladies walked toward me, still laughing. They were glad to see me in my classroom on a Sunday. Two coeds and myself had made quite a mess earlier in the week and these must be the ladies that had cleaned up the evidence of our sexual escapade that "smelled like sweaty pussy and drying jizz," in the words used by the cleaners when they complained to Dean Harrington. Although I had somewhat graciously received the Dean's punishment and subsequent apology, at some point along the way I had offered to help the cleaning ladies with their chores.

The taller one came right up to me and said, "you don't smell like pussy today, Mr. Smith," as she sniffed me from neck to groin. She had a Spanish accent, sounding like Sofia Vergara, but had a beefier body and possibly bigger tits. They both wore jeans and blue work shirts that buttoned up the front. This one's shirt was loose everywhere except over her chest. Her face was average and was starting to show some slight aging but she looked very strong with broad shoulders, wide waist, and a muscular neck. She looked at her shorter friend and asked, "What should we have him clean first, Milena?"

Milena did not speak. She simply unbuttoned her work shirt, pulled one tit out from her brassiere, and held it up near my mouth. "Clean," she said and the other one made licking movements with her tongue, so I followed my instincts and started licking the puffy nipple at my lips. Milena pushed forward a little and I took the nipple into my mouth, working it with my tongue and sucking it to firmness. I tasted something sweet on my tongue and realized that she was lactating. I kept sucking as she squeezed her tit and more milk flowed into my mouth. I looked into her face, my eyes wide with surprise, and she smiled, and spoke again, "I am mama." She looked quite pleased with herself.

"Sweet Jesus," I thought, "this lady might have a very angry husband somewhere. Not to mention a baby." I thought I might be getting into trouble here and my growing erection began to deflate. The other lady must have noticed the change in my pants and reached out to grab my crotch, saying, "Do not worry, Mr. Smith, we keep secrets. Her hand was massaging my dick through my pants as she continued, "Let Rosa help you to relax."

By now, Milena had removed her shirt and bra and was offering her other tit to me and I obliged as I relaxed into the situation and my cock began to rise again. As I slurped up more milk, Rosa went to my desk and cleared the top of it. She undressed completely and sat on the edge of the desk with her legs spread wide. "Clean this!" she commanded as she rubbed her cunt. I unlatched from Milena leaving a drop of milk hanging from her nipple and knelt in front of Rosa.

I smiled at her and said, "it smells like sweaty pussy." It really did. She laughed and used her hands to spread her pussy, exposing the moist pink slit crowned with a bulging clitoris. I looked up to see her laughing and noticed her massive tits. I reached up and put a hand on each breast and dove into her cunt, licking from bottom to top, sucking her labia into my mouth one by one and then both at once. Her tits felt like huge squishy toys in my hands. Her pussy was slightly salty and tasted a little tangy. She wriggled on the desk and I brought my tongue up to her clit as I took my right hand from her tit and pressed a finger into her pussy. Her laughter was replaced by loud moaning. Her juices were starting to flow and I continued my cunning assault on her cunt. Two fingers were now rubbing her G spot and my tongue teased her clit. It was hard to keep her in place, as she squirmed atop my desk. I still had my hand on her right tit but had to grasp the nipple to keep it from sliding away. Every squeeze of her nipple modulated the pitch of her moaning for a moment.

Milena had come over and put one of her breasts into Rosa's mouth. They both were moaning now as Rosa sucked on her partner's nipple and I continued to torment her with fingers and tongue. I was enjoying the taste of pussy, as the juices flowed, the taste became more familiar, hot, aroused cunt. I hoped that Milena would have more milk left for me. Rosa's pussy was flooding with juices now and I was about to use my tongue like a straw to suck them up but Rosa yelled, "Cock! Now!" and the ladies both stood and came over to me, pulling my clothes off as quickly as they could, leaving my pants around my ankles. My cock was free! It stood proudly aimed directly at Rosa's dripping pussy, with a shiny pearl of precum at the tip. Rosa grabbed my cock and pulled me toward her as she stepped back to sit back on the desk. Milena darted in and put the head of my cock into her mouth and licked the precum and started to suck on my glans. It expanded even larger.

Rosa was having none of that, however, and she pushed Milena's head off of me and guided my cock into her hole. The tip slid in easily and I pushed my entire shaft into her well-lubed cunt. I grabbed onto her big floppy tits and began to drive my cock in and out of her hole. Milena was not standing idle. She reached down with her left hand and put two fingers on each side of her friends pussy and my cock. Her knuckles pushed Rosa's labia onto my shaft and increased the friction as I thrusted faster and deeper. Milena was grinding the heel of her hand on Rosa's clit as i squeezed her hand with each penetrating thrust. Rosa, was keening like a siren warning of an impending earthquake, her head shaking back and forth in delirious ecstasy. Suddenly, I felt Milena's right hand on my ass, squeezing my left buttock as her fingers explored my ass crack. Maybe they were telepathic because Rosa reached for Milena, getting one hand on her ass and holding on as she thrashed around on the desktop.

I leaned to the side, still fucking, trying to get one of Milena's nipples into my mouth. She noticed and leaned forward, allowing me to latch on to a dripping nipple and suck her milk into my hungry mouth. Milena was laughing wildly now, with milk spraying from her other tit onto Rosa and I. It was incredibly erotic on multiple levels as I watched the milk spraying on our bellies and pubic hair, sucking on the other tit, playing with Rosa's breasts, fucking her hot, wet cunt, as Milena played with my ass. Rosa's wail had become a staccato beat of high pitched squeals and I knew we were both about to cum. I felt like an animal and the Nine Inch Nails song "Closer" blazed through my head.

Rosa screamed as my cock pressed hard onto her cervix and spurted hot cum into her depths. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly to me, losing control of Milena's nipple and dribbling warm milk down my chin. Milena freed her hands to quickly grab Rosa by the nipples, pulling her friends breasts straight up, causing Rosa's scream to rise in pitch and intensity. My thrusts slowed and my cum was beginning to flow from Rosa's pussy. I pulled my cock out and reached down to get our juices all over my hands and spread our combined spend over Rosa's tits and Milena's ass. My cock had slightly softened as it had left the oozing pussy and felt the cool air, but now it was getting hard again.

My nostrils flared and my animal brain was ablaze with the smell of sex. Milena must have noticed and she released Rosa's tits and turned her full attention to my cock. And my balls. She grabbed my balls so hard that I groaned, but the pain soon passed as she began to stroke my slimy cock with the other hand and engulfing the head of my cock into her mouth. She sucked so hard that I felt as though my glans might force her mouth open as it grew larger than I had ever felt. Then she relaxed and pushed her head down, trying to get that engorged cock head down her throat, making weird noises as she bobbed on my cock. She gave up on that and continued to stroke the lower half of my dick while she used her tongue to tease the top half with her lips and tongue, keeping the suction to minimum. I appreciated that she tried to deep throat me and just enjoyed the sensations from my cock as she compensated with her tongue and lips.

By this time, Rosa had gathered her wits and was kneeling behind Milena, spreading her cheeks and tonguing her asshole, while she reached around and under to play with her pussy and clit. Milena increased her stimulation of my cock and balls and began to grunt as she rocked her pelvis on her friend's hands. I felt Milena's teeth tighten around the bottom of my swollen cock head and when she twisted her head back and forth, sliding her teeth under the overhang of my glans and across my frenulum, I came. Milena swallowed valiantly, but half of the jizz escaped around my cock as her mouth opened in an orgasmic shout of triumph.

Rosa has timed her actions perfectly, driving her tongue into Milena's asshole, twiddling her clit and strumming on her G spot just as I started spewing my hot cum into Milena's busy mouth. Milena and I dropped to our knees and hugged Rosa together. We were all breathing hard, our bodies clinging together, riding the waves of orgasm. Eventually, our breathing slowed and we were able to look at each other.

We burst out laughing, knowing that we had a mess to clean up, but having had so much fun we didn't mind at all. I wondered if Trent Reznor ever had a day like this.