Smoking Addiction in Seven Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was practically in a state of shock as his thoughts were racing a mile a minute. This wasn't going at all to plan like he thought it would. He believed that she really cared for him.Has it all just been a game to her? Well, fuck her! Who needs that bitch? That user?!....Who needs her? I need her. It's degrading to be called her pet, but God, she makes me feel so good when I cum inside her pussy while she's blowing smoke into my lungs. Do I really want to give that up? Is there anyone in this town who could possibly feed my addiction in the same erotically exciting way???

"Mistress," he desperately called out.

Ari stopped walking, smiled wickedly to herself, and then turned to him with an expression on her face of concern. She watched him drop the cigarette on the ground and stub it out with his shoe.

"May I smoke a cigarette?"

She stared at him for several seconds, wondering if she should take him back.

"'Fuck if I care," she said with the wave of her hand, and she turned and continued to walk towards her car. She felt such an incredible rush. She knew exactly what she was going to do once she got into the front seat:masturbate.

PART 21 - REBORN

Karen once again stood in front of her dresser mirror naked, drying her head with a towel. The shower had felt wonderful, a baptism of sorts of the new her. When she removed the towel, she gazed at her reflection. The new Karen needed a new look. That's why she spent the last hour dying her hair a light brown. She combed her hair and put on her glasses.Does the new Karen wear glasses? She does if she wants to see. Besides, she still liked the sexy librarian look.

She picked up the pack of Virginia Slims on the dresser and pulled out a 120. She had already resupplied her room with necessities: several packs of VS-120s and two ashtrays. Slowly she dragged the cigarette under her nose, smelling the wonderful menthol flavor. She put it between her lips and watched herself turn the tip a bright orange. Smoke immediately floated down through her nostrils as she continued to pump on the white filter. She opened her mouth, watched the white creamy vapor slowly hover above her tongue, and then snapped it all back. She felt a cool sensation that gushed through her chest and into the rest of her body which now felt momentarily lighter than it was a moment ago. Immediately, she felt her pussy begin to drip. She especially liked that feeling.

Karen kept that smoke floating in her lungs for several seconds, feeding her addiction as the nicotine soaked into the tissue before slowly exhaling a creamy stream from between her lips that cascaded towards the mirror. She held up the cigarette to her face, examining the long white cylinder with the beautiful glow at its tip as an unbroken string of smoke curled upwards.I love this, she said to herself.I love it with all of my soul.

She dropped her hand holding the cigarette down to her hip, keeping the 120 horizontal, and followed the smoke from the tip curl upwards alongside her body. She loved the reflection that she saw in the mirror. Adored her. Worshiped her. This was thenew Karen. A smoker. The old Karen used to moan in the grip of a passionate orgasm that she would never quit, but she didn't really mean it; it was just a turn-on to say it. It was exciting to experience the thrill of smoking before, but the old Karen told herself that it was only temporary; that she was a smoker on borrowed time until her research was completed. The old Karen expected that she would resume her life as a non-smoker.

No more lies.

She brought the cigarette horizontally up to the side of her mouth and took a five second puff, watching the tip flare as she did so. She opened her lips and was mesmerized by the smoke floating out of her mouth like a dense fog rolling into a harbor. She snapped it all back and once again felt her body momentarily lift up. After several seconds, she exhaled through her nose, watching two columns of smoke drift downwards until her breasts were engulfed by a single white cloud as the columns converged.

She understood now that she could never return to her old life. She had no desire to go back; not after what she had experienced the last three weeks; not after learning to obey and love the smoke. She wanted to sing its praises to all who would listen.I want the whole world to smoke.

Most of all, she wanted to constantly breathe deep into her body that precious, white creamy mist that gave her so much pleasure. As she gazed at her reflection, she felt the peace and serenity she had experienced in her dream. This was the life she wanted now. The old Karen was dead. She reached for her birth control container and popped a pill. Getting pregnant was no longer necessary. Indeed, she regarded the idea now as imbecilic.

As she gazed approvingly at her new self, she saw Ryan's reflection stirring in the bed. He lifted up his head, saw her standing in front of the mirror with light brown hair, and came up behind her with a wide smile, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his cheek against hers.

"Welcome back, my beautiful smoker" he said softly.

She knew what he meant, but she felt compelled to correct him. "You're thinking of the old Karen," she said holding the cigarette horizontally to her lips. "She's not here anymore." She took a puff and French inhaled two thin columns up into her nostrils. She took another puff, opened her mouth to let the smoke float gently out from her lips, and then snapped it back. "I've been reborn."

"All hail the new you," Ryan said, kissing her neck. Karen purred in response as she took another long puff. "I love the new hair color," he said as his erect dick pressed against her ass while she exhaled an exquisite cone with her head cocked upwards at an angle.

Karen tapped the cigarette over an ashtray and brought it up to the center of her mouth, taking a gentle puff which she then inhaled with a cracked smile. Immediately she felt her lover's dick throb against her. "Oh," she smiled mischievously with smoke pouring out from her lips, "you like that?" She stubbed the cigarette out and reached for her pack to light a new one.

"More than I can explain in words," he groaned.

"Then why don't you show me." She turned around to face him and brought the freshly lit cigarette up to her lips for a slow burning puff. She opened her mouth to show him the smoke floating like a pearl in an oyster. Ryan smiled hungrily at it and began to move his mouth towards hers. But before their lips touched, she snapped it back in a quick thrust, linked her lips with his, and allowed the smoke to pour into his mouth as he took a deep breath through his nose. He smiled at her, smoke pouring back out of those nostrils. She then pushed him with both hands against his chest on to the bed.

"Oh," he said in surprise with wisps of smoke seeping from his mouth, "you want to play rough?"

"No," she said in a tone that was all business-like as she twirled her fingers indicating for him to turn around so that his head was at the end of the bed. "I just need you in this position." She climbed onto the bed and squatted over his hips, keeping her pussy just a few inches above his dick. "I want to watch myself smoke while I fuck you." She brought the long cigarette up to the side of her lips and took a soft puff. She smiled, snapped, and then held it in before exhaling through her nose. "Perfect," she said. This hair color was just the new look she wanted. She then proceeded to bring her hips down towards Ryan's pelvis, allowing his hands to insert that vein-throbbing dick into her vagina. She puffed again, moaning with her eyes half closed as Ryan's hands moved to her buttocks and slowly lifted her upper-body up and down.

"It's so beautiful," she moaned with smoke curling out from between her lips. "I'm a smoker now."

"Nothing else matters," Ryan said wickedly. The time for sensitivity to her OCD was over. He loved her, but he wanted her to be a smoker. End of story. He was going to use every tool available to make sure that she stayed addicted to its power. "Youwant to obey the smoke."

"I want to obey it," she said with her eyes closed as she lifted her head and made the tip of her Virginia Slims glow brightly.

"You're a smoker now," Ryan moaned. "Youneed to obey it."

Karen nodded to the reflection in the mirror as she watched smoke cascading down through her nostrils. "I need to," she said in a tone of desperate longing. She took another puff, breathing in through her nose at the same time. She then inhaled with a snap what little was left in her mouth and immediately took another puff.

"You're a smoker now," Ryan said, his voice rising as he moved ever closer towards climax as he watched wave after wave of smoke rising from her face. "You willalways obey it."

"I know what I am," she said to the mirror as if she were hypnotized. "I'llalways obey." She brought the shrinking 120 to her lips for a long, hard puff. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and snapped back an opaque white wall of smoke deep into her lungs. "Oh,fuck" she gasped with her eyes shut tightly as the force of the nicotine ripped through her body like a speeding locomotive crashing through walls. "Oh,Ryan," she whimpered as her body convulsed uncontrollably.

"My smoker!" Ryan hollered as his dick immediately began spurting like a fountain inside of her pussy. He vigorously moved her buttocks up and down, getting as much stimulation on his dick as he possibly could before losing that erection. Cum began streaming in thin columns out of her pussy and down the shaft of his dick.

"Always," she moaned in exhaustion. "I'llalways be a smoker."

"Yes," Ryan said after a deeply satisfying sigh. "You always will."

Karen was frozen in her squat position for several seconds, and then she collapsed onto Ryan's chest. She was breathing hard, could barely think clearly as her mind darted from one thing to another.The old Karen was dead. The new Karen is a smoker. I'll always obey.

"Promise me something," Ryan said breathing heavily.

"Oh, anything my love."

"You'll never quit smoking again."

Karen lifted her head and looked at him with a wicked smile. "I'llalways be a smoker." And then she kissed him lustfully.

PART 22 - WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

As the mid-afternoon turned into early evening, Karen and Ryan decided to dig into their homework at the kitchen table. Ryan had to rely on Karen's Virginia Slims since his Marlboro Menthols were at home, but she was happy to share. When they sat down next to each other, Karen on his right, she immediately lit a 120 freehanded, and he followed suit, taking a puff and then placing the cigarette in the ashtray in front of them. He noticed, however, that, except when she needed to tap off the ash, Karen's cigarette did not leave her lips, parked as it was in the corner of her mouth and clenched between her teeth.

Out of the corner of his eye, he watched her take a puff, open her lips to snap back the smoke, and then exhale through her nostrils. Then she'd do it again, perhaps varying her style with a French inhale or just inhaling directly through her nose. She'd pull out the cigarette, tap the off the ash, and put it back into her mouth for an immediate puff. Ryan started counting to himself to see how much time she paused between puffs, estimating somewhere between 5-7 seconds. He was impressed with the amount of smoke she was consuming. He was dumbstruck when she put the spent cigarette out in the ashtray and immediately lit a fresh one.

By herthird cigarette, he noticed that the eyes behind her wire rimmed glasses had a shiny, glossy look. She hardly spoke a word to him, focused as she was intently on her homework and breathing the smoke into her body. The cock in his pants was bulging against the elastic in his underwear.

"You like watching me chain smoke, don't you?" she said to him as she continued to look down at her homework, puffing away on the 120.

"Very much," he whispered in ecstasy.

"Why don't you join me?" she asked passing him the pack. "I'll make it worth the experience."

Ryan quickly lit a 120 and inhaled with a snap. He then emulated Karen, maneuvering the cigarette into the corner of his mouth. She never looked up from her homework, continuing to work on the math problem with her right hand. But her left hand moved into his lap and unbuttoned his pants. Within a few seconds, she was slowly stroking his dick inside his underwear.

"Ohhhh, yesssss," Ryan moaned in a smoky exhale. Unlike her, though, he couldn't focus on the schoolwork before him. He simply sat back in his chair and continued puffing, removing the cigarette occasionally to tap it over the ashtray.

"Breathe it in deep," she whispered wickedly, and he did as she commanded, puffing all the way down nearly to the filter. "Now light another one." He again obeyed her command, tilting his head upward as the tip of the 120 emanated that beautiful orange glow. She kept her rhythm steady. After all, she didn't want him to cum to soon. By the time Ryan was puffing on his third cigarette, he felt a noticeable difference. The smoke no longer had a billowing feel into his lungs. Instead, it felt inexplicably like a river of smoke moving in and out of his body with each inhale and exhale. There was a kind of hum in his ears, and he felt incredibly at peace.

As he lit his fourth, he was starting to feel a bit sick to his stomach, but he didn't want to stop. He had to keep going. It was at that point that Karen's stroking became tighter as she turned away from her homework and focused her attention on making him cum. "Doesn't it feel good?" she whispered seductively.

"Oh, shit yeah," he groaned, followed by another puff.

"You're just like me, now," she said in a smoky exhale into his face. "Totally addicted. Totally at its command. Totally in its power."

"It feels so good," he whimpered with tears in the corners of his eyes as he could feel the orgasm building. "I want to obey it."

"Oh, my love," she said longingly, "you already do." She moved her hand vigorously up and down, watching his face contort into the most rapturous of expressions as he puffed non-stop on the 120. She then moved her hand to the base of the shaft and squeezed as hard as she could. She felt the veins in his cock bulge and then pulsate as cum spurted from the tip and began soaking his shorts with a goop that dripped back onto her fingers.

Ryan was paralyzed by the force, and he just sat there with his eyes closed and the cigarette, a long ash at the tip, immobile except for the curling smoke upwards. "I," he said in a groan, "don't feel so good."

Karen smiled. She knew that the discomfort he was feeling was only temporary. He had crossed the threshold into chain smoking, an activity that he would want to experience again and again. He would never be the same now.

++++++++++++++

Ryan had no choice but to decide to head home after jizzing in his shorts, but just as he was about to leave out the front door, Myung walked in as she returned home from work. The odor of second-hand smoke throughout the house was overpowering, making it obvious to Myung that her daughter's research experiment had gone awry. She was also taken aback by Karen's change in hair color, but she would ask about that later. For now, she was interested in knowing what this handsomebaegin who owned a Tesla was doing in her house, and why he had a large wet stain on the crotch of his pants that he was trying to hide with his backpack.

"Mom, this is Ryan," Karen said as the three stood in the entryway. She could obviously see the direction of her mother's eyes towards his shorts, and so she added. "We're having sex."

Ryan thought he was going to pass out from embarrassment.What is it with the women's obsession in this family about discussing sex?!

"I see," Myung nodded, giving Ryan a stare. This was not a conversation she wanted to have with her daughter in the entryway of their home, but since she brought it up.... She pulled her VS-120 pack out of her purse and lit a cigarette. "You're taking precautions, I hope," she asked after cocking her head upwards and blowing a creamy stream above Karen.

"Ari has me on the pill," Karen responded as casually as if they were talking about the weather. She took the VS-pack offered to her by her mother and lit a cigarette for herself. She offered the pack to her lover, but he politely wagged his head no.

Then Myung looked at Ryan seriously. "Are you having sex with anyone else?"

Ryan was flabbergasted by the question. "No, Ms. Kwon, of course not" he said quickly in a cracked voice.

"He's been in love with me since 5th grade," Karen gushed, taking his arm in hers and bringing the cigarette up to the side of her mouth for a delicious puff.

"Is that true?" Myung asked.

Ryan looked lovingly into the eyes of his beautiful smoker. "Every word of it," he said softly. Karen smiled and exhaled a creamy stream into his face.

"Well, then," Myung said as she turned to leave, "welcome to the family." She then walked into the kitchen without another word. Even Karen was a bit surprised at her abruptness.

"I don't think your Mom likes me," Ryan said in a worried tone as they walked out to his car.

"Oh, of course she does. She just seems a bit down." Karen looked back at the house. "Maybe it's man trouble."

"See you tomorrow morning," he said with a kiss. "I do love you, you know. I always have."

"I know," she said as she caressed his cheek, looking at him with adoration. "I'm a lucky girl."

----------------------

Karen went back into the house and headed into the kitchen where she found her Mom emptying the overflowing ashtray.

"I hope I'm not supporting your boyfriend's habit, as well as your own," she said with some annoyance dumping the butts into the trashcan.

"No," Karen replied as she reached for the pack on the table. "He's a Marlboro Man." She pulled out a 120 and lit it freehanded, taking a double-pump as she did so.

Myung brought the ashtray back to the table and took a seat, reaching for the pack herself. "So you're smoking again," she said with the unlit cigarette bobbing up and down between her lips.

"I've decided to revise the parameters of my research project," Karen said, her elbows on the table and the cigarette millimeters from the center of her mouth.

"I did warn you," Myung said with a frown.

"I'm glad I didn't listen," Karen replied with a smile as she brought the Virginia Slims to her lips and took a slow puff.

"Ooooooo, nice hair color," Ari said as she walked into the kitchen. "Is this the new you?"

"I've been reborn," she answered mysteriously, and she took another puff.

Ari sat down at the table and reached for the pack.

"How's Brad," Myung asked with smoke cascading down through her nostrils.

"He's history," Ari said, and then brought the flame from her lighter to the tip of the 120. She puffed and French inhaled the creamy smoke. "How's Irwin?"

"Moving to Chicago," Myung replied with a sigh.

"Oh, Mom, I'm sorry. He seemed like a nice man," Karen offered as she tenderly touched Myung's arm.

"Don't worry, Mom. There's a lesbian out there just waiting for your smoky kisses," Ari said in her typical mischievous tone.

Myung grunted. "Not in this town."

The three women then sat silently, watching the formation of the smoky cloud swirling above the kitchen table.

PART 23 - THE NEW KAREN LIKES IT

Tuesday morning, Karen stepped out of the house and lit a cigarette. She was out of the closet for good now. No need to hide that fact. When she walked the block down to Christine's house, who was already in her driveway waiting for Greg as she smoked a Misty 120, her friend had a wide grin on her face when she saw the cigarette between her fingers.

1...1112131415...19