Smoking Addiction in Seven Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nowthat's more like it," she said approvingly. "And I love the hair color."

Karen smiled sweetly as she took a long puff.

"By the way," Christine added, "the rest of the Nerd Squad showed up yesterday at Rosie's after you left."

Karen was excited by this news. "Was everyone smoking?"

"Just about," Christine replied with a vigorous nod. "At least, everyone had a cigarette in their fingers at one time or another; everyone but Ernie, that is. I dunno if any of them were actually inhaling."

"We'll work on that," Karen said playfully with a gleam in her eye. "Your uncle must be doing great business."

"He told me he'd give a discount to anyone who mentions my name. So yeah, he's happy to get the new customers."

"And what'syour cut?" she asked with a sly smile.

Christine looked around as if she were about to reveal national security secrets. "A free carton of Misty's every ten days."

"Cool," Karen replied with a puff and a nod.

Just then, a Tesla pulled up into Christine's drive-way. "My man's here," she said to her friend. "See you in class."

+++++++++++++++++

Karen got plenty of compliments at school that day when her friends saw her new hair color. "Karen, I like the new look," Ms. Knowles said with a wink as she passed her in the hallway. "Oh, and don't forget that the research paper is due tomorrow."

Oh, I haven't forgotten, she thought to herself wickedly.It will be a paper you'll never forget.

It was, in fact, because of the research project due the next day that everyone in the Nerd Squad skipped their usual meet-up at Rosie's that afternoon, including Karen and Ryan. "We'll celebrate tomorrow," she told him when he dropped her off at home after school. So you better rest that cock tonight." She then gave him a kiss as they shared their smoke into one another's lungs.

"I promise my hand won't go anywhere near it," he said with an impish smile.

"Better not," she replied by putting her hand on his crotch. "This belongs tome now."

+++++++++++++++++++

Karen often waited until the last minute to write up her essays. The pressure was intense, but she thrived on that pressure, often submitting her best work. She was blessed with an eidetic memory and could recall in her mind everything she wrote in her journal as clear as if she were looking at a photograph. When she sat at her laptop, she got to work, chain smoking one cigarette after another the first two hours, her fingers typing like mad as she detailed her experiences over the last three and a half weeks. She felt as if she were being reborn again. It was incredibly liberating to write her autobiographical journey to becoming a smoker.

She finished around midnight, but she was too excited to sleep. Though Ryan had promised not to masturbate, she had made no such promise to him. She celebrated the completion of her smoking opus with a massive orgasm as she sat at her desk, again smoking one cigarette after another. She knew she would pay the price the next morning, but for the moment, the experience was worth it.

++++++++++++++++++

Karen wondered with excitement how Mrs. Knowles would respond to her paper. She had, after all, had held nothing back. She didn't even let Ryan read it (he didn't need to know about Brad sucking her pussy). Was she nervous? A bit. But she also felt that this Psychology teacher would keep in confidence anything she learned about her students. Karen didn't know Mrs. Knowles personally, but she respected her professionally. She wanted to be honest with her. Let the chips fall where they may.

When the final bell rang, Karen and Ryan looked at each other like kids ready to open presents on Christmas morning. Rosie's awaited. But more than that, she was horny as hell. As soon as they got into the Tesla, Karen lit a cigarette and immediately advanced her face towards Ryan's to share the creamy cloud in her mouth. He welcomed the smoke as it poured into his lungs, but then he sought to gently push her back into her seat.

"Babe," he said in between kisses. "Karen," he finally said firmly, "we gotta go. No smoking on campus, remember? The last thing we want is to be expelled so close to graduation."

"The new Karen likes to live dangerously," she said continuing to ply him with smoky kisses. She reached for his hand and moved it to her crotch.

"Babe, please," Ryan pleaded as he pulled his hand back.

She sat back in her chair and looked at him with an evil smile. "Then I'll do it myself."

She placed the cigarette between her lips and held it there while using both hands to unbutton her pants. "Drive slowly," she said with the cigarette bobbing up and down in her mouth as she pushed her left hand deep into her panties. "I need at least five minutes." She slunk down into the seat and began to massage her clit which by now was swollen and puffy.

Ryan couldn't believe what he was witnessing. If they weren't in the school parking lot, he would fuck her right there; but he knew that they had to vacate the lot quickly before someone caught them. He drove out of the gate, trying to keep his eyes on the road but desperately wanted to watch Karen bring herself to orgasm.

"Oh, Ryan," she said with her face contorted, "the new Karen likes it. It's sooooo good." She snapped puff after puff on her cigarette. "I'm flying," she whimpered with smoke gushing out of her mouth and nose.

"Fly high, my smoker," Ryan said wickedly as he lit a cigarette for himself now that they were safely out of school grounds. "You're never going back to who you were."

"Oh, never," Karen groaned. And then her stroking became even more vigorous. "Never," she said more aggressively. "Never." Her fingers were like a plunger now. All she could think of was cumming in her boyfriend's car. She took a cheek hollowed puff, inhaling through her nose at the same time. "Never!" She groaned with her voice rising to a shout as she reached the precipice. "Nev...!" Her body began shaking uncontrollably, and she brought the cigarette to her mouth to take one last massive puff that would kick that orgasm into high gear. "Oh, yes," she moaned in a quivering voice with her eyes closed. "Yes...yes...so good." Her fingers began to slow their movement. "Sooooo, so good."

She laid still, moving only her head back and forth in total fulfillment as she pulled her hand out of her pants. She looked at the pussy juices dripping from her fingers, turned her face towards Ryan, and gave him a Cheshire grin. "That's better," she said with a contented sigh.

Ryan shook his head in disbelief, taking a few extra right turns to give Karen time to zip up before they reached Rosie's Drive-In. "I sure didn't imagine back in fifth grade that you'd one day be smoking and masturbating in the front seat of my car." He took a puff and French inhaled it.

"That was the old Karen," she said after lighting a fresh cigarette. "But what if we had started smoking back then?" she asked as her hands gently caressed the back of his neck, her fingers still moist and sticky from the cum-dripped pussy. "Imagine me sitting at my desk in Mrs. Leary's class, only ten years old, smoking a long, freshly lit Virginia Slims."

"Fuck," Ryan whispered in mental agony. "Now you've done it," he said as he pulled off the road and parked the car under a clump of shade trees in a secluded lot not far from downtown. He unzipped his jeans and lit a fresh cigarette. "This is your fault," he said pointing to the hard dick jutting out of his pants.

"And I take full responsibility," she replied with an evil smile. She took a puff, opened her mouth so that he could see the white ball, and moved her face towards his crotch, inserting the massive dick between her lips, and began moving her head up and down. The stimulation from the swirling of her tongue, the smoke rising from her nostrils...it was all too much for him. He was being driven totally by instinct now as his mind was flooded with fantastic images of her lighting a long cigarette back in 5th grade, puffing hard on it, and then snapping back a white ball. She was a smoker, just like him; and now he was fucking her mouth.It was so good. He had to cum inside of her; to shoot that creamy load deep into her throat and watch her drink it.

He watched her bring the 120 to the side of her mouth as she puffed hard on it.

Must...cum...NOW!!!.

"Oh, Jesus," he moaned with a deep gasp as he felt a powerful surge emanating from his balls and forcing its way through the tip of his cock.

"Mmmphh!!!!" Karen groaned as cum squirted into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat; but she refused to stop moving her head up and down. She wanted to completely suck out that liquid love and mix it with the smoke in her mouth.

"Oh, Karen," he said putting both hands on her head as smoke poured out of her nostrils, "please...stop. I can't...please."

Slowly her head stopped moving but she continued sucking for another few seconds. She pulled her head back and opened her mouth, showing the puddle of cum that covered her tongue.

"Oh, God," Ryan said with a hint of disgust. "Please, don't swallow that."

Karen grinned. She took a puff and opened her mouth again to reveal the white waves moving back and forth. It was difficult to tell what was cum and what was smoke. She then swallowed, breathing in through her nose at the same time, so that both jizz and smoke filled her body.

"Oh,fuck," Brian gasped with a massive shiver through his body as he watched smoke begin to dribble down through her nostrils. "You are insane," he said in awe.

Karen smacked her lips a few times. "You got any breath mints in this car?"

----------------------

By the time the two got to Rosie's, most of the tables were already filled, but Karen saw that Christine had saved a seat for them. The stoners had their music blaring, oblivious to the world, and the goths appeared to be debating some obscure philosophical point. But the jocks and the Nerd Squad, now fully integrated, sat subdued.

"I'm gonna get us some drinks," Ryan said as he headed towards the take-out window. Karen walked towards the table where Christine and Nancy were sitting and saw them reading something on an IPhone.

"Why is everyone so glum?" Karen asked as she pulled a cigarette out of her pack.

"The Prom is ruined," Nancy said a bit over-dramatically as she showed Karen the email she was reading on her phone.

"Holiday Inn is now smoke free!" Karen read out loud. She didn't need to read any further. Nancy was right. The Prom was ruined. She lit the tip of her 120.

"Well," Katie spoke up, "you know, maybe that's not so bad. Not everyone at our school smokes, and....:

Karen, Christine, and Nancy all glared at her.

"Okay, I'll shut up now," Katie whispered as she reached for the Salem pack and nervously lit a cigarette.

"What's the Prom Planning Committee say?" Karen asked Christine, who was a member.

"Oh, we think it's a terrible idea. Of course, we're all smokers now," Christine said with a nod towards a table of nerds and jocks all puffing on their cigarettes.

"Well, I won't go," Nancy said, and began to complain about how all these anti-smoking rules are just ruining the town, but Karen was only half listening as she stared across the street at the VFW Hall, slowly puffing on her cigarette. She then turned to her best friend.

"Remember last October," she said to Christine, cutting off Nancy mid-sentence, "when we had the speech contest sponsored by the VFW?"

"Sure," Christine replied, tapping her thumb on the base of her Misty before bringing it up to her lips.

"Do you remember what most of the veterans in that room were doing while we were speaking?"

Christine looked at her friend blankly.What the hell does the speech contest have to do with what we're talking about now? And then her eyes lit up. "They were smoking."

Karen took a massive puff, threw her cigarette down on the ground as she inhaled, and grabbed Nancy and Christine by the hands. "Come on. I have an idea."

-----------------------------

When the three teenagers walked into the Hall, they found Ari sitting at the reception desk behind an opened glass window reading a magazine and holding a freshly lit 120 cigarette aloft. Karen thought her sister looked just like Joan Crawford as the smoke from the tip curled upwards in an unbroken stream. "Hey, Ari," she said with her two friends behind her.

"Sis," Ari said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"We just came in to have a look." Karen pulled a cigarette out of her pack, paused to tilt her head downwards and light the tip, and then offered the flame to Christine and Nancy who each had a cigarette at the ready. Smoke poured down Karen's nostrils as she made the tip glow with a freehanded puff before bringing her fingers up to the white filter and gently pulling it out.

Ari smiled as she watched them light up.I want the whole world to smoke.

The three girls walked out of the reception area into the main hall, their cigarettes dangling from their fingers alongside their hips. Standing between them, Karen brought her 120 up to her lips for a strong puff, making the tip glow brightly in the dimly lit room. She snapped back a massive ball, and slowly blew a creamy cone into the airspace of the darkened hall. Her two friends alongside her followed suit. A white cloud quickly began to form under the shimmering sunrays emanating from the skylight in the ceiling as the smoke billowed upwards.

There was only one object Karen was looking for as she began to scan the room, and she saw them immediately: thin aluminum ashtrays. Every table had one. She then noticed that the rafters were all adorned with US military and American flags, giving the room the feel of a Fourth of July celebration.

"This is perfect," Nancy said.

"Are you both thinking what I'm thinking?" Karen said to her friends as she gazed up at the ceiling.

"We'll have a USO/World War II Prom theme," Christine answered.

"Vintage swing band music from the era blaring through the speakers," Karen added with the wave of her hand holding the cigarette between her fingers.

"Everyone smoking, just like in the 1940s!" Nancy said excitedly.

Karen turned around and walked back quickly to the reception area, puffing on her cigarette freehanded as she did so. "Ari," she said in a smoky exhale with the 120 in the corner of her mouth, "is the hall free a week from this Saturday?"

Ari pulled out a three ring binder and flipped a few pages. The young women stood in front of the desk, chain-puffing madly on their cigarettes in anticipation of what they hoped she would say.

Ari's face rose with a glum expression. Then she smiled. "Yup."

Karen turned to her friends and grinned. She took a massive puff and ghost inhaled it. "Fuck the Holiday Inn."

PART 24 - MS. KNOWLES

Clarissa Knowles lived on the outskirts of town near the college in a small two bedroom cottage that was perfect for her single life-style. Originally from the hustle and bustle of Baltimore, she was looking for something completely different when applying for a higher-ed degree. The local college, known for its Liberal Arts program, was a good fit for her as she majored in Psychology in a setting that was nothing like the numerous metro hubs along the East Coast. When a position at the local high school opened up, she jumped at the chance for the stable income while completing her necessary counseling certification through College Extension. She never expected to stay long-term as the town was a bit more conservative for the tastes of this Blue State liberal.

But then something unexpected happened: she grew very fond of its people and its culture. She looked forward to the picnics and patriotic celebrations, and she avoided conversations that were too political. She knew there were problems in the town to be sure: unemployment, substance and alcohol abuse, a high suicide rate. As with most small and rural towns in America's heartland, these problems were hidden behind closed doors, but she encountered them weekly through her volunteer work counseling teens and young women at the Women's Center on the college campus. Whatever small part she could play to help these people in need, she wanted to do. Most importantly, she absolutely adored teaching. Sparking "aha" moments in her students was why she went into the profession in the first place.

She parked her car in the garage and exited into the kitchen where she was immediately met by her two cats, Judy and Gaga. Both curled their bodies around her legs looking for attention. She knelt down and gave each one a stroke.

She walked into the living room, holding a tote bag full of student classwork, and threw her car keys into an old ashtray with some coins. Clarissa looked at the key sitting on the desk. "Nope," she said with determination. She picked up a red pen, went to the calendar hanging on the wall, and marked off the day with an X. "Day 63," she whispered with a smile. She read the day's message: "Take a Deep Breath!" Still holding the red pen in her hand, she sat down in her favorite comfy chair and set the tote bag on the floor.

Though there wasn't anything else in life she enjoyed more than being an educator, the one thing about teaching she could do without was the grading. What a chore! She tried to create assignments that were not only fun for the students, but also interesting for her to read. At least that's what she hoped as she pulled a stack of papers out of her tote bag and looked at the titles. The first few she looked at were not particularly inspiring as she read each one and threw it on the floor.

"Experiencing Swimming," "Eating Pizza." "Going to the Library."

"Jesus," she murmured in disbelief as the stack on the floor grew ever larger. "At least these will be easy to grade."

She then came across a red binder. It was by far the thickest essay.This must be Karen's, she thought to herself.Always the overachiever. She curled her nose, immediately recognizing the odor of smoke. She opened the cover page and read the title. "Smoking Addiction in Seven Lessons." She did a double take and read the title again. She moved her eyes down the page and indeed saw that it was Karen Kwon's essay.

"Smoking is life," the first sentence of the Prologue read:

I entered this project with the expectation that I would only smoke temporarily; to experience what addiction felt like, and then to experience breaking free from it. Unexpectedly, I was reborn as a committed smoker with a new purpose in life: to make the whole world smoke.

Clarissa didn't know whether to be shocked or to burst out laughing. Was this a parody? Did Karen decide to write a "mock" experiential learning paper?This might be fun to read after all, she thought to herself. She turned the page.Lesson One: Holding a Cigarette

It soon became evident to this psychology teacher that this was not a parody. Karen had included photos of herself elegantly holding a long cigarette, both with and without a holder, while gazing at herself in the mirror, accompanied by detailed explanations of the many different poses and social images they convey. She turned the page.Lesson Two: Lighting

At the top of the page were several photos of Karen lighting and puffing on a 120 cigarette. Clarissa felt butterflies in her stomach as she stared at a white cloud emanating from her student's mouth, one towards the camera, and another one exquisitely posed towards the mirror with essentially two streams of smoke in the photo. She was certain that she had no sexual desire for Karen, but she could hardly ignore the fact that this 18 year old, as attractive as she was, looked beautiful smoking a long cigarette. She could easily be a smoking model. Clarissa looked at the key sitting on the desk. "Nope," she said with less determination than before.

1...1213141516...19