Smoking Addiction in Seven Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Glen Miller?" Clarissa asked in shock.

"Back in my dance class, I learned all the steps from that era."

"Well," Clarissa said, "you probably want to go dance with your husband."

Myung waved her hand dismissively. "He doesn't dance," she scoffed.

Clarissa, who had herself learned some steps from her ballroom dancing parents, decided to make a bold move. She stood up and held out her hand. "Then dance with me."

Myung gave her a shocked look. "Excuse me?"

"Don't tell me," Clarissa said, "that girls don't dance with each other back in Korea."

A smile broke out on Myung's face as she delicately took Clarissa's hand, and both began to boogie, their arms wrapped around the other and their cigarettes still in their fingers. Soon both were laughing as they dipped and swayed. Clarissa felt as good as the first time she smoked pot. She was absolutely flying around that courtyard with this beautiful smoker in her arms. And then, in the final crescendo as the trumpet climbed the scale into unimaginable heights, Clarissa and Myung stopped dancing and just looked at each other longingly. Clarissa wanted to put her lips against her dance partner's; to share her smoke; to touch her tongue with her own. But before she even had time to commit to moving her head forward, Myung was already making the move. Within seconds, their tongues were tenderly swirling. Clarissa brought her cigarette up to the side of their mouths and puffed as hard as she could. The hit was exhilarating when she inhaled simultaneously with Myung. Smoke poured out of their noses.

And then Myung stopped. "I'm sorry," she said with a sad smile, "but I have to go." She pulled away and began walking towards the stairs back into Alumni Hall, her hand with a cigarette swinging back and forth as if she were a model on a runway. It was then that Clarissa noticed Myung's husband coming out to join her. Was it intuition that compelled Myung to part before Ron saw them in an embrace? She didn't know how to interpret any of what had just happened over the last ten minutes. But she was heartened when Myung turned to her at the top of the stairs, smiled, and waved goodbye.

"Myung, where have you been?" her husband asked in Korean.

"Just making a new friend," she responded in her native tongue.

Clarissa noticed Ron had a look of concern on his face. What she didn't know was what he said next to his wife. "You should stay away from her. My classmates tell me that she isthe gay."

"Oh really?" Myung asked innocently. "She seems very nice to me."

+++++++++++++++

A day did not go by over the next week that Myung didn't think of her new friend Rissa.What an amazing kisser she was! She tasted exactly like she thought an American would. She smiled at all of the hints that Rissa dropped that she was gay.All I had to do was show a sign of understanding; and after that dance, I couldn't help myself. She had to kiss her. It was like they were meant to be; two outsiders in a strange new place.

Myung had not been this in love since she and Kim would passionately make-out in the dark recesses of the theater at her dance studio. She had always believed that sex was something dirty...A man sticks his thing between my legs then squirts inside me? No thanks! But then Kim showed her how beautiful physical intimacy could be - at least between women. On her wedding night, at the age of only 18, Myung got under the bedsheets with trepidation; but when Ron stuck his thing between her legs, she realized it felt pretty good (though what a sting it had the first time!) As for the squirting, she wished that was something that could happen a lot more often.Why does a man get so tired, so quickly after cumming?

Ron certainly pleased her sexually in this marriage of convenience, but she didn't mean it when she took her wedding vowsto love, hold and to cherish; nor did she believe she ever could. Navigating these bisexual feelings would be so much easier if she had an American lover who understood what it meant to love another woman. Was Rissa that lover? Myung hoped that she could be.

-----------------------

A week after the reception, Myung and her husband attended an evening football game in this town that was mad about sports. She preferred an exciting game of soccer, but when in Rome.... As she and Ron took their seats with some of her husband's classmates, she noticed Clarissa four rows behind sitting in the corner. Her heart began beating quickly as they made eye contact. She had to find an excuse to leave.

"Oh," she said grabbing her stomach.

"Are you okay?" What's wrong?" her husband asked worriedly.

"Just a cramp," the 18 year old replied. She reached into her purse and pulled out a tampon. "That time of the month," she said pretending to be in pain.

"Should we go back to the apartment?" he asked.

"No, no," she said quickly, "I just need to lie down for a bit. I'm sure there's a cot in the lady's restroom." She stood up. "You enjoy the game. I'll be back in a little while."

"Okay, if you're sure," Ron responded.

She smiled at her deviousness. This was going to be pretty easy. Before she turned to walk towards the staircase, she once again made eye contact with Clarissa who watched her with intense interest. Myung then headed down the stairs and through a tunnel out of the stadium. She paused to light a cigarette freehanded. When she saw Clarissa at the other end of the tunnel, she started walking towards the Physical Education classrooms next to the stadium. She put her hand on a door handle and was relieved to discover it was unlocked. She easily found the women's bathroom at the far end of the darkened hallway, and she leaned against the wall, her head tilted downward at an angle, slowly puffing on her VS-120. When she saw Clarissa enter the building, she waited just long enough to be seen and then walked into the bathroom.

---------------

Clarissa found herself being pulled down the hallway as if in a dream. She didn't care that this woman was married. She didn't care that she might even be caught and expelled for doing what she was about to do. She had to be with this girl. Her chest was knotted like fists. She had spent all week walking around campus housing hoping to meet, or even just catch a glimpse of Myung. She had no idea what she would do when she entered the bathroom. She was acting on both instinct and adrenalin now.

She opened the door to the one room toilet. To her left was a cot. In front of her was Myung staring into the mirror, bringing a freshly lit cigarette up to the center of her mouth and watching herself smoke. Clarissa's dopamine levels were through the roof now. When she saw Myung exhale a dense, white blob of smoke and then inhale it again just outside of her lips, Clarissa felt her pussy moisten. She walked up behind her and slowly wrapped her arms around her waist as Myung took another puff.

"Oh, God, how I've missed you," the young woman said. She kissed the back of her neck.

"Mmm," Myung cooed, "that feels good." She opened her mouth after another puff and moved her head slowly back and forth as a long white veil of thick smoke rose from her lips in long waves. She felt Clarissa's hands move into her skirt and then down into her panties. The American's fingers began to stroke the pubic hairs of her cunt. "Stick them inside," the Korean whispered with smoke curling out of her lips. "Mmmph," she groaned as Clarissa did what she asked. This woman had an amazing technique as two fingers of one hand massaged her outer pussy lips while the other hand massaged her clit. "Oh Rissa," she moaned. "God, that's so good." Had Rissa learned this from her own experience in dark recesses with a friend somewhere back in Baltimore? Myung didn't care. She just wanted more.

She continued to puff hard, flicking ash into the sink bowl, and exhaling powerful streams of smoke towards the mirror. She was flying high now; flying into the clouds; high into the deep blue American skies with her new lover. "Don't stop," she begged as her body began moving back and forth with the rhythm of Clarissa's fingers. "Don't stop! Don't.....ohhhhhhh!" she cried out as she grabbed the sink counter with both hands. "Ohyes," she yelped with her body in uncontrollable convulsions. The wave that moved through her was powerful. Not since she and Kim had fingered each other the first time had she felt such an intense and pleasurable orgasm.

"Oh, Rissa," she whispered as she put her hands over her crotch, motioning Clarissa to stop. She calmly turned to face her lover and kissed her passionately. She was exhausted, but she knew that she would be ready for more after a brief recess. All week she fantasized about what she would do to this American if she had the chance. Now that the chance was here, she couldn't wait to get started.

"Let's lie down," she said with a smile, leading her to the cot along the wall. The two continued to kiss until Myung lit a cigarette and put it into her lover's mouth. She then moved her fingers down to Clarissa's pussy, slowly stroking it with a rising inner excitement each time Rissa made the tip of her 120 glow brightly. "Breathe it in deep," she urged as her stroking grew more intense. "Fill every breath with smoke. Let it control you."

"It already does," Clarissa whispered with an evil smile. "I've obeyed it for along time."

"That's so good to hear," Myung whispered as she began to pull down Clarissa's pants. She threw them on the cold floor so that she would have a cushion to kneel on as she got off the cot and opened her lover's legs wide. "Now let's see what an American pussy tastes like," she whispered wickedly after lighting a fresh cigarette for herself.

Clarissa was beside herself with erotic anticipation. Watching the smoke billow from Myung's mouth like a volcanic eruption was nearly enough to bring her to climax. When the Korean's tongue began to lick the rim of the outer lip, Clarissa threw the spent filter of the 120 and reached for her pack of B&H's. She wanted a tried and true cigarette to join her on what she knew was going to be an orgasmic journey. She lit it, puffed as hard as she could, and reached for the cigarette so that she could open her mouth wide for an instantaneous snap of the smoke deep inter her lungs.

Myung soon moved her tongue into the inner lip of the labia and realized that the salty flavor was no different than what she tasted between Kim's legs. She swirled that tongue all around, focusing particular attention on the clit.

"Oh, Jesus," Clarissa groaned loudly, "Oh, yes. That's so fucking good!"

Myung continued to move her tongue in the pussy, only pausing long enough to take a puff so that she could exhale the smoke between her new friend's legs. "This tastes so good," she said, seeking to spike her friend's excitement. "And it's so delicious with smoke."

Clarissa looked down and saw thick columns of smoke rising from between her legs and Myung's face. The image mentally blast her off into the stratosphere, sending her into an incredible high that made her feel for just a split second out of time and out of place. She wasn't here on this cot getting sucked off; she was everywhere in the universe. She grabbed the Korean woman's head. "Do it!" she shouted forcefully as she moved her pelvis back and forth, her entire body shivering with orgasmic delight. "Oh,Myung," she whimpered, her head moving from side to side with smoke pouring out of her lips. "Oh, God...Oh, I've missed you so much."

Myung looked up from between Clarissa's legs. "Did you like that?" she asked with a mischievous smile before bringing the long cigarette to the side of her mouth.

Clarissa put out her arms, and Myung climbed back up onto the cot, a bed so narrow that the two could only fit on it if they laid on their sides facing each other. For a few minutes they just looked at one another longingly as they slowly caressed each other's bodies.

"I don't know how this is going to work," Myung said softly.

"We'll make it work," Clarissa said in a confidence that Myung found comforting. And then the two teenagers kissed.

+++++++++++++++++

Myung woke early the next morning in bed next to her husband. She had a headache, but that didn't stop her from replaying in her mind the love making she experienced with Rissa the night before. She couldn't wait to get together with her again. Of course, they had to figure out a way that they could do so discreetly. But what a delight it was to plan that out. She did not realize that having an affair could be so much fun. The risk of being caught made it all the more erotically thrilling. Suddenly she felt sick to her stomach. Had she caught something last night from Rissa? She ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet.

Headache? Morning sickness?Oh, no, please don't let it be true. Myung had not taken the opportunity to visit the college health center for birth control pills, and her husband refused to wear a condom. She grabbed a pregnancy test kit that her mother (hoping her daughter's marriage would produce many grandchildren) had packed in her luggage. When she saw the result, she cried. These were not tears of joy.

PART 27 - THE PRESENTATION

Clarissa Knowles sat at her kitchen table and stubbed out her second cigarette of the morning. She then lit her third. Her chest ached from smoking so much the last few days. She seriously thought about calling in sick, but that would only delay the dilemma she faced rather than resolve it. She just could not shake this feeling of dread that was in the pit of her stomach. The last time she felt this nervous was her first day of teaching when she didn't really know what to expect. She had that same trepidation now in wondering what Karen Kwon was going to present in class. Would this student talk about her recent sexual experiences? What if she lit a cigarette during her presentation? How would she, the teacher in charge, handle either situation?

Clarissa took a 4 second puff, opened her mouth and popped back the smoke in the back of her throat. She couldn't even enjoy smoking when she was under this much stress. "What would you do?" she said to her cats. They simply stared up at her, waiting for a stroke of their fur. She looked at the clock. Come what may, she would handle the situation on the fly. She took another 4 second puff, popped back the smoke, and stubbed out the B&H while exhaling through pursed lips. She grabbed her purse and headed toward the garage. She then turned around, picked up from the table the B&H pack and her lighter, and slipped them both into her purse.

+++++++++++++++++

Karen was at school early that day standing outside the room with her classmates. She was surprised at how calm she was, despite what she was prepared to do with her presentation. She looked over at a boy named Ernie, a nice, shy kid who had joined them all at Rosie's the last few days but was the only one not smoking. He held ten boxes of pizza.

"You know," Christine said, "there are probably easier ways to get Ms. Knowles and your Mom together."

"But nothing as exciting as this. We are going to become legends," Karen assured her.

When Ms. Knowles opened the door, her students noticed that she was not in the jubilant mood that she normally was. She seemed preoccupied, even a bit withdrawn as she went back to her corner without a saying the normal "Good morning" to everyone. Once at her desk, she started aimlessly thumbing through the research papers, pretending to look busy. Everyone in the room looked at each other in anticipation, waiting for the first bell to start the class. But before the bell rang, the door opened, and Nancy and Katie walked in.

"Ms. Knowles?" said Nancy, who had her for a section later in the day. "Do you mind if we sit in?"

"Why?" Ms. Knowles answered, sincerely confused at the question.

"Well, we've gotten to know the Nerd Squad pretty well, and we wanted to show our support for their projects today."

"Don't you have class?" Ms. Knowles asked.

"No, this is a free period for us," Nancy lied.

This was a highly unusual request, but Clarissa was impressed by it. She had read in Karen's report about the comradery that had been formed between different school cliques at Rosie's. She believed that was a good thing. "That's very kind of you both," Clarissa said with a smile. "Certainly you can stay."

"Thanks," Nancy said with a big smile.

Clarissa watched Nancy turn around, open the door, and say, "She said it's okay. Come on in."

Within seconds, students one by one began to file in through the door and immediately go to the back of the room where there was standing room only. Clarissa counted 20 students who were not her own, and yet there was no visible reaction from her AP students to the spectacle.It's as if they were expecting this.

Clarissa immediately picked up a piece of chalk. She didn't need to write anything on the board; she just needed the limited comfort it provided by pretending to hold an all-white 100 cigarette. "So," she said unable to hide a tone of dread in her voice, "who wants to go first?"

"I will," Karen said raising her hand and standing up from her desk.

What a fucking surprise, Clarissa thought to herself as she took a seat at her desk. She was even more worried that Karen had not prepared any sort of elaborate PowerPoint presentation as she had done with projects earlier in the semester. All she had was her purse hanging from a strap over her shoulder.Is that where she is keeping her cigarettes? Clarissa felt some relief when Karen left the purse at her desk.

"My topic," Karen began brightly, "was to experience becoming addicted to smoking."

Clarissa looked around the room. No one showed any expression of shock or even surprise at such an announcement. Instead there were smiles.

"There is some evidence to suggest that genetics may be involved in early addiction, as my parents are both smokers. But to be honest, I don't believe that it was some inherent, biological craving that I had to ingest nicotine. Both my mother and sister smoke in my home, making my chances of starting twice as likely as someone who starts without family members who smoke. I just always had an interest in the act of smoking. I suppose you could say I was addicted mentally before ever taking that first puff. But once I did," Karen gave a contented sigh, "it wasmagical."

Karen then went on to give - without any notes whatsoever - a brilliant analysis of the effects of addiction, the joy she experienced in smoking, and in the anxiety she grappled with in trying to quit. She made no reference at all to the sexual exploits she engaged in. It was an unconventional presentation, but Clarissa had to admit that it was excellent. She was also relieved when Karen said, "And so in conclusion...." Clarissa had worried for nothing.

"...what I found through smoking was not just the physical pleasure it gives. I also found friendships I never thought I could make. I found a closeness to my family that always seemed out of reach. And most important, I found a love," she paused as she looked at Ryan, "that I never thought I could express to another person."

Ryan blushed as everyone in the room responded with, "awwwwe" and "how sweeeeet." Karen continued on.

"Are there health consequences? Of course. Do I care? I do not! And that's why I say," she reached into her pants pocket and pulled out a pack of Virginia Slims, "Smoke em if you got 'em!"

"Karen," Clarissa said sternly "don't."

"I want the whole world to smoke!" Karen shouted, as she lit the tip of her 120 and puffed as hard as she could. "Who's with me?!" she added with smoke pouring out of her mouth and nose.