Smoking Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

"Yeah," Nicole chuckled. "But it's not the smoking I'm worried about people seeing."

I furrowed my brow up at that comment.

A few moments later, the sound of a loud motorbike approaching roared through the air. The guy on the bike pulled up next to us and lowered his shades. He smiled at Nicole - although he did take a moment to eyeball me too - then he shut the motor off. "I love it when my girl is in cut-offs," he smirked.

"I know you do," Nicole giggled at him. She glanced at me and winked and then slowly sashayed over to him. He had to be in his forties! He was ruggedly handsome with very tan skin, deep brown eyes, and a shock of salt and pepper hair emerging from under the bandana on his head.

Nicole walked right up to him, threw herself against him and locked her arms around him, and then she locked lips with him.

I stood there, cigarette in hand and felt my pussy tingle.

Nicole took one more drag of her smoke and then placed it between her guy's lips. He took a drag and then she withdrew it and tossed it to the ground. She smiled back at me and winked again. "Have fun tonight, Jen," she said as she mounted the bike behind her guy.

"You too," I chuckled back.

"Does you friend need a lift?" he asked as he put his shades back on.

"No," I replied confidently to him as I took a drag of my cigarette and exhaled with a smile on my face. "I'm fine."

He smiled at me, as did Nicole. Then he started the bike up and they drove off.

I tossed my nearly done cigarette to the ground and butted it out with my foot. I glanced in the direction the motorbike had gone, and I was feeling very envious of Nicole.

I made my way back through the mall to the bus stop area at the other end. Before getting there, I stopped off at a shop and bought gum and breath mints.

As I boarded the bus home, I was working on both mints and gum. I didn't want my mom to know I was smoking.

******

******

I got home just after six pm, and briefly said hello to my mother after I entered our home. "How'd the open house go?" I asked as I kicked my heels off by the front door.

"Fine," my mother called from the kitchen. "I was worried you were going to be late."

"No," I called back as I headed up the stairs. "I'm all over it. I'm just going to put away the stuff I bought and grab a book for tonight."

"Okay," my mom called back. "I've got a little something here for you to eat before I drive you over to the Taylors' place."

"Great," I called back as I got into my room. I wasn't the slightest bit concerned about eating. And in truth the only thing I had bought at the mall was smokes, gum and mints. I wasn't going to be putting those away. I eyed my reflection in the mirror and knew I looked good. I smiled to myself about Nicole's comments about me dressing like this to baby-sit. I wasn't originally planning on heading over the Taylors' place dressed like this, but I figured why not? There was just one alteration I had to make to my outfit.

I hiked my skirt up a bit and pulled down my thong and tossed it into the corner of my room. I pulled my skirt down tight and admired the curve of my ass and hope Mr. Taylor would approve.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

******

Despite my mother's persistence that I wasn't dressed appropriately for baby-sitting, I was resolute and stayed dressed as I was. I thanked my mom as I got out of the car. "Don't wait up," I told her as I waved goodbye and headed to the front door.

"Wow!" Mrs. Taylor said as she answered the door with a glass of wine in her right hand and a cigarette between her fingers. "Don't you look wonderful!"

"Thanks," I smiled at her. "So do you Bev," I added.

"Thanks," she replied. "That's nice of you to say. Come on in." She lead me into the house and closed the door. "So," she said as she took a sip of her wine. "What's the occasion?"

"I'm sorry?" I asked innocently, but knew she was asking about the way I was dressed.

"Your outfit," Mrs. Taylor smiled at me as she walked a circle around me eyeing me up and down. "You're not trying to seduce my husband or anything are you?" she added with a giggle.

"No of course not," I laughed nervously and bowed my head a bit. I could feel my face redden a bit. "I was just at the mall today and got this stuff. I wore it home and didn't really have time to change, so," I shrugged as I trailed off.

"Well," Mrs. Taylor said with a smile as she pulled some of my hair forward over my shoulder. "You do look very seductive," she rubbed my arm softly then took a slow drag of her cigarette.

"So do you," I said, boldly. "Especially with that cigarette."

Mrs. Taylor smiled coyly at me for a moment. "Well thanks," she replied. "And you do know that my husband likes it. So," she paused to take another sip of wine. "If I find out that you've taken up smoking I really will think you're trying to seduce my husband."

I had already lied to her once - about my outfit - and decided to try it again. "I already do smoke Mrs. Tay...sorry," I smiled and took a breath. "I already smoke, Bev," I stressed her name.

"Do you?" she asked. She seemed genuinely taken aback. "At your age?"

"Yes," I sighed. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it to my mother though," I added.

"Oh Jen," she chided me. "Our first secret together," she said coyly as she walked over to the coffee table and butted her cigarette out. "I had no idea," she added as she turned to face me.

"Well no," I shrugged. "I didn't even bring my smokes with me last time." That wasn't really a lie, since I DIDN'T bring smokes with me the first time. "I mean you don't go over to someone's house to baby-sit and just assume it's okay to light up."

"Very responsible of you," she nodded at me. "Well," she shrugged. "Consider this as permission to light up. Just not in Joey's room, okay? Scott kind of frowns on that."

"I understand," I said with a nod.

"Well?" she looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Go ahead and fire one up if you want. I mean if your mother doesn't know I'm assuming you haven't had one in a while."

"Oh," I said a bit surprised. "Sure, if you don't mind." I reached into my bag and fumbled around for the pack and the lighter.

"Of course not," she said with a warm smile. "Hell, if you weren't going to be sitting for my son, I'd even offer you a drink of wine."

"Something else my mother doesn't know I do," I chuckled as I pulled the pack and the lighter out of my bag.

"Ah," Mrs. Taylor giggled playfully. "Another secret."

I pulled a smoke out of the pack and placed it between my lips. "That's two you have on me," I said with a smile as I fired up the lighter and lit my smoke. I took a soft drag and then pulled the cigarette from between my lips and exhaled slowly. Good - no coughing. "I'll need at least one on you otherwise you have all the ammunition," I added with a giggle.

She laughed softly and walked towards me. She stood inches away from me, her dazzling blue eyes right across from mine. "Okay," she almost purred. "How about this?" she lowered her voice to a whisper. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

My initial reaction was to admit to her that I wasn't wearing any underwear either, but I decided against it for some reason. "Very cool," I said as I took another drag and exhaled away from her face. "It made Sharon Stone a multimillionaire."

Mrs. Taylor laughed and gently took the cigarette from my hand and took a drag of it herself before returning it to me. "That it did," she said softly.

I stood there for a moment, transfixed by her blue eyes and even thought she was going to lean in and kiss me or something. Maybe she was but we were interrupted.

"Oh for god's sakes Bev," Mr. Taylor called out from the top of the stairs. "You aren't teaching the baby-sitter how to smoke are you?"

"No Scott," she laughed in reply as she turned to face him. "She did that all on her own. I just told her she was free to do it in our home."

"Well okay," he sighed as he descended the stairs.

GOD! He looked SO stunningly hot in his suit! I could feel my pussy tingling.

"She likes to tempt me, this one," he gestured to his wife as he got the bottom of the stairs.

"I like to tempt you," Mrs. Taylor interjected. She placed her wineglass on the coffee table and moved next to him and slid her arm around his waist. "It would hardly be ethical of me to tempt you with our eighteen year old baby-sitter," she said with a smile.

"True," he nodded as he slipped his arm over her shoulder and leaned in to give her a kiss. "But I wouldn't put anything past you," he added with a smile.

"Asshole," she playfully chided him.

"Guilty as charged," he smiled. "Joey's waiting for you to tuck him in," he gestured upstairs with his head.

"Got it," she said. She then turned and winked at me and headed upstairs.

Mr. Taylor watched as his wife undulated her hips as she ascended the staircase. After she was gone from view he turned to face me.

"Pardon my French Jen," he said with a chuckle. "But holy shit!"

"I'm sorry?" I swear I felt my face redden a bit as I moved towards the coffee table to dump some ash from my cigarette.

"I mean you look outstanding! I'm wondering if I'm supposed to be taking you out for dinner tonight," he said with a smile as I saw him eyeing me up and down.

"Oh," I said with a smile as I eased down onto the couch. I did my best to seductively cross my legs as I took another puff of my smoke. "I already explained that to your wife," I said as I exhaled. "Trip to the mall today," I held my hands out. "This is what I bought, and I didn't really have time to change after I got home."

"Well you look very nice," he said with a nod and a sigh. "And I didn't know you smoked either."

"Something else I explained to your wife," I said as I rubbed my crossed legs against each other for a moment. "My mother doesn't know, so if you don't mind can you not mention it?"

"That won't be a problem," he sighed. "What am I going to say to her? Oh your daughter smokes, and I think any woman who smokes is hot. By the way can she baby-sit next week?" he chuckled.

I swear he was looking at my legs as he said it. My pussy was tingling and I could feel it getting wet beneath my skirt as I looked at him.

"Don't tell your wife that," I whispered to him with a smile. "She thinks I might be trying to seduce you."

"Whatever," he shrugged. "If you are trying, you're doing a pretty damn good job of it," he said with a chuckle.

I swear I felt myself cum when he said that!

"Well," Mrs. Taylor announced from the top of the stairs. "He shouldn't give you any trouble Jen," she said as she descended.

"I'm not worried," I said with a smile as I butted my cigarette out. "He's a good kid."

They bid me a good night and headed out the door. My gaze immediately shifted to the picture on the wall of a smiling Mr. Taylor. "So I'm doing a good job, am I?" I purred to his picture.

******

Mrs. Taylor had left the rest of her wine on the coffee table and said I could finish it off if I wanted to. So I grabbed the glass and headed over to the wall and pulled Mr. Taylor's picture off and then headed upstairs. I listened outside Joey's door and didn't hear a peep, so I headed into the master bedroom.

I kicked off my heels and crawled onto the bed. I placed the glass of wine on the nightstand and pulled my legs up and stared at the picture of Mr. Taylor. I was happy to see an ashtray in the bedroom, so I lit myself a smoke and stared at the picture.

"So I look hot smoking do I?" I moaned at the picture as I took a drag of my smoke. "Do you want to see my pussy Mr. Taylor?" I moved the picture between my legs and felt my pussy flutter as I held the smiling image of him mere inches from my uncovered pussy. "Oh," I purred. "You like that I shave it?" I put the cigarette between my lips and hiked my skirt up past my hips. I continued to writhe on the bed as I held his picture between my legs.

I moaned as I imagined his real face between my legs and what he'd do to me with his mouth. I butted out my smoke and took a quick sip of wine. Then I leaned back and guided my hand to my pussy.

GOD! I came almost instantly! I played with myself vigorously and made myself cum over and over again, imagining that it was Mr. Taylor's mouth and tongue bringing me this pleasure.

I finally got up onto my knees and squatted over his picture and got myself off so huge that my slick cum oozed out of my pussy and coated the glass cover over his picture.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit as I had gotten so carried away that I didn't even care how much I was cumming on the Taylors' bed. Once I saw that the only evidence of me getting myself off was on the picture frame, I laid back and lit myself another smoke.

"God," I exhaled heavily. "No wonder people like to smoke after sex."

******

I straightened up the bed and made my way downstairs, with my skirt still hiked up over my hips. I had the picture under my arm, and my heels and smokes in one hand, with the glass of wine in the other.

I went to the kitchen and found some glass cleaner and used it to clean my slick cum off the glass of the picture frame. I smiled as I wiped a paper towel over it, and wondered if some of my cum had snuck behind the glass and got to the picture.

I sighed as I placed the picture back on the wall as I thought that would probably be as close as I would ever get to cumming on Mr. Taylor's face.

Feeling bold I found the bottle of wine Mrs. Taylor had opened earlier and conservatively topped up my glass. Then I sat down on the sofa. I didn't even bother to turn on the television. I just sat there with my knees up playing softly with my pussy as I drank wine and smoked the occasional cigarette.

******

It was almost eleven pm. Little Joey hadn't stirred once, and I was now sitting in front of a turned on television. My skirt was now back in its proper place, and my heels were back on. The glass that I had drank wine out of had been rinsed and was in the dishwasher.

I sat there though wondering where the Taylors were. They had said they'd be home by ten-thirty. Yet it was well past that and they weren't home yet.

Finally about a quarter past the hour I heard a vehicle out front. A few moments later I heard giggling outside the front door. They seemed to be having trouble getting the door open, so I stood up and walked over and unlocked the door for them.

"Oh Jen!" Mrs. Taylor slurred with a laugh. "Thanks so much! God," she stumbled into the house and gave me a hug. "I am SO pissed!"

"You're entitled," I giggled back as I accepted and returned her embrace. I was surprised to see Mr. Taylor behind her. He seemed equally intoxicated.

"I agree that I am entitled," Mrs. Taylor laughed as she moved away from me and headed to the kitchen. "So? More wine!"

"Oh Bev," Mr. Taylor groaned.

"What?" she laughed as she kicked her heels off and headed into the kitchen. "Women can still fuck when we're drunk!"

Mr. Taylor grimaced and bowed his head. "That's my bride over there," he said with a weak smile.

"I know," I said with a nod. "And she seems like a keeper." I don't know what possessed me to say that.

"Absolutely," Mrs. Taylor called out from the kitchen as she poured herself a glass of wine. She made a face as the bottle ran out sooner than she thought. "Hmm," she mused. "I thought there was a bit more left than this."

I tensed up and waited to be interrogated but that didn't happen.

Mrs. Taylor took a swig of her wine and walked out of the kitchen. "Listen to Jen, Scott," she slurred. "I AM a keeper!"

"I know you are," he mumbled a bit as he closed the door.

"Um, Mr. Taylor?" I asked innocently. "Why are you closing the door? I'm still here."

"Oh," he said in a manner that let me know he was pissed out of his skull too. "Don't worry, I already called your mother and let her know."

"Let her know what?" I asked as I glanced over and saw Mrs. Taylor ease herself onto the couch and light herself a smoke.

"In case you haven't figured it out yet," he pointed at himself. "Too drunk to drive," he said in a funny voice. "We took a cab home. So, I told your mom we'd let you crash here tonight and I'd get you home tomorrow," his slur seemed to become more pronounced with each word.

"Oh," I said with a smile. "I really can make my own way home."

"Don't even think about it," Mrs. Taylor called from the couch. When I looked back she was uncrossing her legs.

Holy shit! Did she just Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct me?

"The deal was we drive you home," Mrs. Taylor added with a coy smile as she looked at me. "That can't happen tonight. So, you'll be our guest."

I glanced back between them both and then shrugged. "Okay," I finally said with a smile.

******

Initially I thought I'd be crashing on the sofa in the living room, but Mrs. Taylor lead me upstairs to the den.

"Trust me," she said as she reentered the room with some pillows and bedding. "That couch is very comfortable."

"I trust you Bev," I smiled at her.

"Now listen," she leaned in a bit after depositing the bedding on the leather couch. "I know you're not wearing any underwear, and you are more than welcome to sleep nude," she glanced over her shoulder. "But if you want something?" she said with knowing eyes as he placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm fine Bev," I smiled back. I was shocked though that she knew I wasn't wearing any underwear. "Unless you're afraid that me sleeping nude in your house is another way for me to seduce your husband," I continued with a giggle.

"I wouldn't put it past you," she laughed as she gave my nose a playful press. "But, for now you will just have to sleep nude, and NOT seduce my husband," she began to undo her dress as she moved to the door. "Because I'm going to shower with him."

"Have fun," I giggled as she left the room and dropped her dress to the floor in the hallway.

I made up the couch and then got undressed. Even my bra came off before I got onto the couch and pulled the blanket over my body. As I laid there I could tell Mrs. Taylor was having fun.

Even though the sound of the shower was evident, her moans of pleasure were much more pronounced and easily heard.

I started to play with myself under the covers imagining what the two of them were doing in there. Whatever was going on - and I had a pretty good idea what it was - I seemed to be in time with it. I heard Mrs. Taylor yell 'oh yes!' just as I brought myself to orgasm.

After the shower shut off I laid there silently with my eyes only slightly closed. I saw Mr. Taylor very briefly though the ajar doorway, and I was disappointed that he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

The light in the bathroom went off and the light in the master bedroom came on. That's when I saw Mrs. Taylor. She was completely naked and smoking a cigarette. She paused for a moment outside the door to the den and then moved on.

They didn't bother to close the door to the bedroom, so I heard everything that went on. Mr. Taylor was fucking his wife with wild abandon, and Mrs. Taylor was very vocal in her appreciation.

Holy fuck! I didn't even have to touch myself! I came three times just listening to them go at it!

******

God! Did I have some hot dreams that night! When I woke up the next morning I not only felt well-rested, but immensely satisfied. Then I found out why. The sheets I'd been sleeping in were SOAKED! I groaned as I tossed the blanket aside and stood up.

I could feel the residual wetness between my legs as I looked at the mess I'd made of the Taylors' sheets. I only hoped I hadn't stained the nice and comfortable couch I'd slept on too.

I gathered the sheets and blanket up and stood there for a moment. That's when I realized I had no clue where the laundry room in this place was. I mean I assumed it was down in the basement. I sighed and dumped the bundle I had in my hands to the floor and then gathered up my clothes.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers