Smoking Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

On my tip-toes I snuck up to the still ajar door and peeked out. I didn't see or hear anything, so I quickly snuck out of the room and headed to the bathroom just up the hall. I got inside and thought about having a shower but decided not to be too presumptuous. I merely grabbed a washcloth and cleaned between my legs and then got dressed.

I went back to the room and, along with the washcloth I had used, bundled up the sheet and blanket and headed downstairs.

"Good morning," Mrs. Taylor called out as I was halfway down the stairs. Shit that startled me!

"Good morning," I managed a weak smile back.

"I was just about to come up and wake you," she said with a warm smile. She looked positively radiant! Her hair still damp and slicked back. She was wearing a tiny little robe that hugged her body tightly. "Scott grabbed a cab back to get the car about fifteen minutes ago, so he should be back shortly."

"Oh Mrs. Tayl..." I stopped short when I saw her give me a look. "Sorry," I smiled as I finished descending the stairs. "Bev," I continued. "But I can make my own way home. It's not far."

"Don't worry about it hon," she replied with a wave of her hand. She took a sip of coffee and smiled at me. "It's part of the deal. We provide you with a lift home."

"Yeah," I agreed. "But that's when it's late at night. I think I'll be safe getting home at this hour."

"Probably true," she giggled as she emerged from the kitchen. "But Scott has a ten-thirty tee-time and the course is on the way to your place." She grabbed the bundle from my arms and walked over to the basement door and tossed it down the stairs. "You didn't need to bring those down here, but thanks anyways."

"Oh it wasn't a problem," I shrugged. "There's also a washcloth in there that I used."

"Listen," she said as she moseyed back to the kitchen. "If you want to grab a shower go ahead."

"No," I smiled. "I can wait until I get home."

"Suit yourself," she smiled as she lit herself a cigarette. "Do you want one?" she asked as she held the pack out to me.

"Sure," I shrugged. I walked over and pulled a cigarette from the pack. Mrs. Taylor then fired up her lighter and lit it for me. "Thanks," I said with a smile as I exhaled.

"Not a problem," she smiled back at me. She grabbed her coffee cup and motioned for me to sit down with her at the table. "So," she said calmly as she exhaled a long breath of smoke. "I hope we weren't too loud last night," she finished with a giggle.

"Not at all," I laughed back as I took another drag. "Besides it's your home. You could have," I trailed off and thought better of what I was about to say.

"Could have what?" she smiled seductively at me. "Did it in the hall outside your door? Or," she playfully gasped. "Did in the room in front of you?"

"Yeah," I felt myself blush. "That's where I was going. I didn't want to offend you though," I said sheepishly.

She took a sip of her coffee. "Not at all hon," she reached out and caressed my arm. "I just hope you didn't feel uncomfortable, that's all."

"No," I said quickly. "Not at all. I think it's great that you and Mr. Taylor are still hot for each other."

"That's good to know," she gave me another knowing glance then drained her cup. She stood up and made her way to the counter. "I'm sorry Jen," she announced as she poured herself a refill. "Would you like a coffee?"

"No thanks," I replied with a shake of my head as I tapped some ashes off my cigarette. Holy shit! I was getting a bit of buzz! "Coffee drinking isn't something I've embraced yet."

"Well," she said in a near-mocking tone. "I guess at your age there's a lot of things you haven't embraced yet."

"You might be surprised," I was surprised at the boldness of my reply. I took another drag of my smoke and REALLY felt a buzz this time.

We stared at each other for only a moment but it seemed a lot longer. Her deep blue eyes and gorgeous smile had me entranced. I even found my eyes drifting down to the cleavage she was showing in her robe.

The next thing I knew her phone buzzed. She slowly walked over to the table and scooped it up. "Hi babe," she said in a sultry voice. "Yes, she's up." She paused and winked at me.

I don't know why but that made me flush a bit. I even felt my pussy tingle slightly.

"Okay," she said as she placed her cup down on the table. She grabbed her smoke and took a drag. "I will have her meet you out front," another pause. "Yes I am smoking. So is Jen by the way. Something for you to think about when you're out on the course."

Mrs. Taylor then beckoned me up and gave me a warm hug. "Thanks again for last night Jen," she whispered into my ear. "And I don't just mean watching Joey."

"Think nothing of it Bev," I smiled at her when our embrace ended.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door just as Mr. Taylor was pulling up. I turned and waved at Mrs. Taylor as she stood in the doorway and then walked up to the SUV and climbed into the passenger side.

"Morning," I said in a friendly tone as I climbed in and did up my seatbelt.

"Good morning to you," he said in an equally warm tone.

GOD! He looked SO hot in his golfing outfit. He was wearing a short sleeve collared shirt that clung against his hard pecs and abs nicely. And he was also wearing shorts that showed off his tanned and muscular legs.

He backed his car out of the driveway and put it in drive and began to head down the street. "How'd you sleep?"

I grinned widely. "Pretty good," I finally said with a nod. It struck me as funny that Mrs. Taylor's first instinct was to apologize for the volume level, while Mr. Taylor sort of danced around it. I couldn't resist it. "I mean," I added as I started fishing into my bag for gum and mints. "I could hear you guys and all, but not so much that it kept me awake for too long."

Mr. Taylor seemed to force a chuckle and I could see him grip the steering wheel a bit tighter. "Um, yeah," he almost mumbled as he came to a stop sign. "Sorry about that."

"No need to apologize," I said with a chuckle as I popped a piece of gum into my mouth. "It's like I told Mrs. Taylor. It's your house. You can do whatever you like no matter who's there."

"Oh I don't know about that," he gave me a sly glance. "If I tried to pull something like that off with Bev's father in the place, he'd get his shotgun and start cleaning it while holding it next to my head."

I laughed as I worked the gum in my mouth. "Okay fair enough," I nodded. "But I think it's safe when it's just the baby-sitter who's over."

"So you don't own a shot-gun then?" he asked with a smile. He was wearing sunglasses but I was sure he'd just looked at my legs.

"No," I replied as I tried to chew as seductively as possible. I even began rubbing my legs against each other as I pretended to glance out the passenger side window. "Even if I did, she's your wife," I smiled as I turned to face him. He WAS looking at my legs! "It's like I told her. It's nice that you're still hot for each other."

"I appreciate you saying that," he nodded. It seemed like he was having a tough time deciding whether or not to keep his eyes on the road, or on the eighteen year old who wasn't wearing underwear sitting next to him. "But still," he added as he pulled onto my street. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention any details about last night to your mother. I called her this morning after I got the car," he sighed. "She sounded fine but I'm worried what she's going to think of us after getting too wasted to drive on only your second time baby-sitting for us."

"Tell you what," I said as I leaned a bit closer. "I won't mention anything about last night as long as you promise not to tell my mom I smoke."

He pulled into my driveway and turned to beam his gorgeous smile at me. "I think we have a deal."

I thanked Mr. Taylor for the lift and got out of his SUV and headed inside.

******

My mom was perfectly fine with the fact that I'd crashed at the Taylors' the night before. As she told me, she was happy that they were responsible enough not to drive when they'd both drank too much, and even happier that neither of them drove me home while they were in that state.

Mom had another open-house to tend to that Sunday, so she bid me a goodbye and I headed upstairs to shower.

While I was under the water I couldn't help but play with my pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined Mr. Taylor coming home from golfing and seeing me naked on his couch waiting for him. What would he do with me?

I was bit surprised when my imagination went in another direction. While sitting on the Taylors' couch naked and playing with myself waiting for Mr. Taylor to arrive, Mrs. Taylor showed up.

I kept my finger working on my pussy as the hot water splashed over me.

Mrs. Taylor sat down next to me on the couch and started playing with her pussy. "Why don't we just see who he chooses to take first?" she purred at me in my imagination.

I furiously rubbed my clit and came intensely! I stood there for a moment catching my breath as I opened my eyes.

What the hell was going on with me? I hadn't ever pictured another woman in any fantasies I'd had in the past. Now the image of Mrs. Taylor playing with herself next to me on a couch sent me into orgasm heaven.

******

The following week seemed to fly by. Although I did take note of the fact that I was spending less time with Amy, and more time with Nicole.

I also found myself being a bit disappointed that I hadn't heard from the Taylors about baby-sitting the upcoming weekend. Still I was hopeful.

Friday after school Nicole and I made our way to the mall and after buying smokes we headed out back again. When Nicole's guy showed up on his motorcycle he asked if he should bring a friend for me the next time.

"Naw," Nicole said with a chuckle as she hopped on the back of the bike. "She's hoping the daddy she baby-sits for will take her."

"Well, good hunting," he laughed as he fired up the bike and they drove off.

I made my way home and when I got there I almost exploded with delight when my mother told me that Mrs. Taylor had called and asked for me to call her back.

The return phone-call was made and Mrs. Taylor asked if I was available Saturday at seven pm. I assured her that I was.

******

As it turned out my mother had an engagement to attend on Saturday, so she wouldn't be able to drive me over to the Taylors' place. I assured her it was no trouble though.

"Relax mom," I said. "It's only about a fifteen to twenty minute walk, and seven isn't too late."

Mom was resigned but accepting.

After she left, I decided on what to wear. I opted for a pair of cut-off jean shorts - a pair I'd fashioned myself recently after seeing Nicole in hers - and a t-shirt. I decided to even be a bit bold and not wear a thong, nor a bra.

I admired my reflection in the mirror and thought for sure the sight of me smoking in this outfit would send Mr. Taylor into orbit.

I left the house just before six-thirty and headed up to the Taylors' place. I cinched my bag against my shoulder and felt the warm autumn air envelope me as the sunlight continued to illuminate the neighborhood.

I was within sight of the Taylors' place and I took a deep breath. I glanced down at my outfit and hoped I didn't look TOO overt and then headed on up the driveway. That's when it struck me. The SUV wasn't parked out front like it usually was.

When I knocked on the door and I saw Mrs. Taylor I was immediately confused.

"Hey there," she beamed a smile at me. "Come on in!" She was dressed in a string tank-top and yoga pants. Not the kind of outfit one goes out to dinner in. And it was also apparent to me that, like myself, Mrs. Taylor wasn't wearing a bra.

"So what's up?" I asked as she closed the door behind me. "Do you guys still need to get dressed?"

"Nope," she chuckled as she patted me on the shoulder and then beckoned me further into the house. "Listen," she sighed. "I hope I don't come off as too pathetic here," she leaned over and grabbed her cigarettes from the coffee table in the living room. There was a glass of wine there too, along with an open bottle next to it. She lit her smoke and held out the pack to me.

"Thanks," I said with a smile as a I moved towards her and pulled a cigarette from the pack. She lit it for me and I took a deep breath and eyed her curiously. "So what's up?"

"I didn't ask you over here to baby-sit tonight," she sighed.

"No?" I asked, really confused about what was going on.

"No," she sighed again as she reached for her wine. "Scott took Joey off to visit his grandparents. It's his mother's sixtieth birthday and all."

"Oh," was all I could muster as a response.

After a sip of wine, Mrs. Taylor smiled at me. "I know," she shrugged. "Why didn't I go along?" She took another puff of her smoke and shook her head. "I do love Scott's mom," she said with a smile. "It's his sister I can't stand."

I nodded and chuckled as I took a puff of my own smoke. "I totally understand," I finally said. "I've got certain family members who can't stand to be around each other too."

She beamed a smile at me and reached out and rubbed my arm warmly. "Thanks," she sighed again. "It's just being here alone," she glanced around. "Oh god, I'm sorry Jen! I am so pathetic. I haven't been able to make many friends since we moved here and I just didn't want to be alone tonight." She seemed on the verge of tears.

"Oh hey Bev," I dropped my bag to the floor and moved closer to her. "It's not a problem. I didn't have any plans tonight."

"You sure?" she asked me, somewhat sheepishly.

"Of course," I smiled at her.

"Great," she exhaled heavily. "I could use a night of girl-time. I really appreciate it."

******

It was a great evening! Mrs. Taylor - sorry, Bev - and I sat chatting on the couch just like old girlfriends. She even offered me a glass of wine. We smoked our cigarettes occasionally and even though the TV was on, neither of us was watching it.

About nine pm, Bev ordered a pizza and after it was delivered, she set it on the coffee table. "Dig in," she called to me as she went to the kitchen.

"Thanks," I called back to her. I was feeling a bit buzzed from the wine and the amount of smokes I'd had.

She was back a moment later with a couple plates and napkins. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate this Jen," she said as she sat down.

"Don't mention it," I said with a smile as I butted my cigarette out.

She reached out and put her hand on my thigh and caressed it softly. "No," she said in a soft voice. "I really do appreciate it."

I felt my pussy starting to tingle as I felt her hand softly rubbing my leg.

"I'm happy to be here," I said softly.

"And I'm happy that you are here," she replied. She kept rubbing my thigh and cocked her head slightly. "It means a lot. You're not as judgmental as some of the women my age I've met."

I found it hard not to moan with pleasure as she kept working her hand over my thigh. "Well I'm just a kid," I finally managed to blurt out. "How can I be judishment," and I paused as I realized I'd slurred my words. I laughed.. "You know what I mean."

"I do," Bev giggled. Her hand seemed to go further up my thigh but I didn't protest. "Maybe I should cut you off from the wine."

I don't know where my head was at. "Well only if you're not trying to take advantage of me," I slurred those words a bit too. "But if you are, then top me up," I added with a chuckle.

Without removing her hand from my thigh, Bev reached back to the coffee table and poured more wine into my glass. She then looked at me and smile.

As buzzed as I was I think I got it. "Oh holy shit," I mumbled. "No way!"

******

Downstairs in the living room the pizza box lay open, with not one slice taken. Two wine glasses and an open bottle also sat there.

Upstairs, in the master bedroom, Bev and I were on the bed peeling each other's clothes off and pawing at each other's naked bodies.

GOD! I couldn't believe that my first sexual encounter was happening with another women! Still it was incredibly hot, and I was SO turned on!

I moaned with pleasure as Bev darted her tongue over my nipples. I ran my hands through her dark hair as she clenched my butt.

She lifted her head and dazzled me with her deep blue eyes. "You've never been with a woman?" she asked.

"I haven't been with anyone," I purred at her.

She grinned broadly. "Oh good," she giggled. "Then there's no pressure on me."

Bev leaned in and kissed me on the lips. GOD! Her lips were so big and moist! I felt her tongue softly push into my mouth. At the same time one of her hands slipped around my hip and began to massage my already wet pussy.

"Mmmmn" she purred as our lips parted. "You feel so hot down there," she said as she continued to massage my pussy. She reached her other hand off my butt and guided my hand to her pussy. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Oh my god," I whimpered. "You are so wet too!"

She moaned with pleasure as she worked my hand over her pussy. With her other hand she slid a finger up inside me.

I came instantly.

"Oooh," she purred with a smile on her face. "You cum quick."

She continued to work her fingers inside me and as soon as she touched my g-spot I came again,.

"Now you," she hissed. She pushed my fingers against her pussy lips and I slid two up inside her with ease.

I felt the warmth of her pussy and the juices that were flowing already. But I knew what she wanted, so I crooked my fingers and massaged them against her g-spot.

"That's it!" she hissed. She continued working my pussy and making me cum over and over again.

I felt bad that I wasn't making her cum as much. Then I heard her breath shorten. I intensified my rubbing on her g-spot and then felt her pussy tighten and her slick cum start to coat my fingers.

I moaned with pleasure at the sensation of making another woman cum, as she continued to make me cum.

Bev and I locked lips and I felt her tongue in my mouth as we both continued to pleasure each other.

I shifted my hand slightly and began to work my thumb over her clit. She moaned into my mouth as I felt her cum again. I moaned back into her mouth as she brought me to another orgasm. And she hadn't even touched my clit yet!

We kept our lips locked and pressed our bodies against each other. Feeling her tits against mine was another pleasure altogether. We continued to bring each other to one orgasm after another.

I could feel Bev practically spewing her cum forth as I worked her clit and g-spot simultaneously. When she finally worked her thumb over my clit I felt myself gush as well.

We collapsed in a pretty sweaty heap onto the bed.

"Holy fuck!" Bev exhaled heavily as we embraced each other.

"I agree," I breathed heavily. "God," I exhaled heavily. "I could use a smoke."

Bev kissed me on the forehead and chuckled. "In the nightstand next to you hon," she twirled her fingers though my hair. "Light one for me too please."

******

I lit two cigarettes and passed one to Bev. I took a long and slow drag of mine and then exhaled slowly. God! I felt good all over.

"You okay?" Bev asked as she rolled herself up on to her elbow.

"Oh hell yeah," I practically purred with a smile on my face.

"Good," Bev smiled at me as she took a puff on her smoke. She exhaled through her nose and eyed me lovingly. "It's been too long since I've had some awesome girl-on-girl action."

"So," I asked curiously as I slid my left leg up and bent my knee while placing a hand behind my head. "You're bi?"

"Oh hell I don't know," she chuckled as she leaned over me and dabbed some ashes off her smoke into the ashtray on the nightstand. Her tits dangled over mine and I smiled as I admired them. "I don't do 'labels'," she continued as she lowered herself back onto her elbow. "I love my husband, and I LOVE cock," she smiled at me. "But I also don't mind being with a woman sexually. It's kind of hard to explain," she pursed her lips and took another puff of her smoke. "Okay," she said as she exhaled. "I've got it. You've never been with a woman before have you?"

sds195
sds195
647 Followers