Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could walk Caz, it will be fine, maybe help sober us up a little?" Mike suggested quietly as she stroked her knee.

Marion waved her spare hand around "Oh God no, no, no," she shook her head violently, "please stay here!" she announced loudly as she unsteadily stood up and swayed holding the back of the wooden chair for support as the ash fell back down on to the chair from the cigarette perched between her fingers, "We have a spare bedroom for guests, abshulutley no problems! Is there Tanya?" she said her finger wavering as she pointed at Tanya "I really can't have you walking or even Tanya driving again too far after a bottle or two of wine in her, can we?" she grinned at her, and Tanya shrugged her shoulders and suggested she would have been fine as flicked the cigarette over the ashtray and missed and then tipsily dragged on it. Marion turned and focused at her daughter as a thought went through her head "Oh Tanya," she stated and pointed her cigarette at Tanya "did you hear that the Roberts only last week crashed their buggy in to tree, oopsie," she giggled to herself "that didn't go down too well," she laughed and the gently coughed "they tried to suggest that they were not too drunk, but not being able to stand still and a mostly empty bottle of whiskey that they tried to hide in her hand bag was a bit of a clue." Marion drunkenly grinned as she staggered around as she tried to straighten her back as she inhaled on her cigarette.

"Oh, err, that's very kind of you to offer!" Mike said trying to be as sober as possible. "But maybe we should leave you alone?" he suggested with a concerned tone.

Marion shook her head "No, no, no, it's all very much okay, I need to go and visit the bathroom again otherwise I am going to make puddles on the floor which Martin tells me over and over again is a no no..." she said determinedly squeezed her skinny but untoned flabby thighs together "and then I think we should retire inside on the comfortable sofa all have a night cap or two, along with another all-important cigarette or three? Tanya knows that they are very much needed on this island all day and all night aren't they Tanya?" Tanya nodded as she was busy chain lighting a fresh cigarette "Also Darrrling," she slurred "whilst I am very busy pissing, can you be a darrrling, can you open the Port for us?" she asked.

Tanya nodded as she inhaled and stretched with her exhale.

"Well one more drink won't hurt us, will it?" Mike asked stifling a yawn as Carrie-Ann was inhaling on her cigarette as Marion unsteadily staggered off towards the bathroom in her heels the white washing label from inside the back her black thong was poking up against her tanned lower back, she stopped leaned against the door frame and after a couple attempts kicked off her shoes before carrying on.

"Nope" she smiled and then exhaled "I have cigarettes and you; I am happy!" and then dragged again "But I do need to go to the toilet too!" she quietly admitted.

"Oh, you can use my ensuite in my room?" Tanya suggested between drags on her freshly lit cigarette.

"Ta, thank you!" Carrie-Ann grinned and coughed as she slowly got up off the chair, "which way is it again?" she looked a little drunkenly confused.

"Straight on and turn left at that large vase" Tanya giggled and pointed at the vase as Mike watched the naked back of Carrie-Ann meander off in the right direction, she tugged at her skirt whilst pausing to drag on her cigarette before carrying on.

"So, Mikey, are you enjoying the sexy island?" Tanya asked and almost purred as she raised her knee on to the chair exaggerating the view of her uncontrolled dark mass of hairy pubes sticking out beside the crutch of her tiny shorts to Mike as she tilted her head back and inhaled on her cigarette.

His eyes were drawn looked down and then raised his head and stared into Tanya's brown eyes "I'm here more for Carrie-Ann and her love of smoking" Mike weakly suggested as he watched the latest exhale of smoke tumble teasingly out between Tanya's lips.

"So, you are not here, for your own love of watching us gorgeous naked women smoke?" Tanya asked as her spare hand moved her shorts to one side and revealed her pink labia between thick dark pubic hair, she moved her index and forefinger in and out, and then after the briefest smile she placed her cigarette back between her pink lips inhaled again.

"Err...well...err...I needed a holiday too!" he replied as he obviously raised his head to her look at her eyes as they disappeared as the smoke was exhaled through her nose.

"Well there is always that", and with an audible gentle moan from her mouth and slosh between her thighs as she slowly inserted her middle finger and teasingly stroked it backward and forwards as Mike head slowly lowered his head to watch where the fingers from her hand were going, he couldn't help but watch it the moist squelching sound was coming from, as he sat there open mouthed as she moved her finger slowly in and out a couple of times, she then as quickly as she had started she removed her finger and rearranged her shorts and lowered her knee back to the floor as she heard her Mom loudly asking drunkenly where the port was. "Mom, I am on my way!" she said with a sharp cough as got up off the chair and swayed with her intoxication and looked at Mike, "I need to dress in something more comfortable" she smiled then moved around the back of the sofa and gently tickled Mike as she slowly dragged her moist finger along the back of Mikes neck, leaving the equivalent of a teasing musty snails' trail as she made her way to the kitchen.

Mike instantly wiped the back of his neck dry and wiped his hand on his thigh, and sat there trying to cross his legs. Until Carrie-Ann had returned, and he could escape to the bathroom desperate to read the back of the shower bottles to calm his crotch down.

***

Tanya returned from her bedroom in a loosely tide silk dressing gown, and opened the bottle of port. For the next hour it flowed and the smoke continued to billow and swirl around the room, as the cigarettes were lit, smoked and extinguished with regular frequency as conversations and memories bounced and pinged around the room, the stories were told and the laugher and chatting got louder and louder as they tried to outcompete each other on the memories of drunken stories.

Mike gave up hiding his hard on that was fighting his shorts, it was a tent peg and he could do nothing else as he struggled to look at either of the three practically naked women, as in both Tanya and Marion's case they had given up hiding their modesty as their gowns gaped open. Mike was looking at three smoking, extremely hot women.

For poor Mike it didn't help that Tanya kept her fingers teasingly and occasionally touching her bare crotch, and then kept looking at him before taking a drag on her cigarette, and occasionally subtly licking her fingers, he was relieved at Carrie-Ann somehow didn't tell him off for looking. The sexual tension in the room was rocketing.

When Marion predictably fell over on the way to the bathroom and consequently kneeled in the middle of the room peeing through her thong telling Tanya repeatedly not to tell her dad, it was then Mike and Carrie-Ann determined that as the bottle was nearly empty, and that they should go to the toilet again too, that it was certainly late enough it was time for bed for everyone.

Tanya was dead against it, trying to keep the party going as she bopped around the room flailing her arms around in the air. Saying it was only piss and nothing to worry about, especially once a kitchen tea towel had been thrown roughly over the puddle on floor, and Tanya had helped her mom undress and then take her to her room, there was disagreement from Mike about the need for his own bed, as he urgently needed to get rid of his worrying almost permanent erection. Eventually Tanya agreed and they all staggered off to their rooms, even happier for Mike, as before turning off the lights, with a drunken smile Carrie-Ann climbed on top of him and shuffled down between his legs and with a bit of knowing raised eyebrow, she assisted Mike a very quiet and extremely quick and rather sloppy, but smoky blowjob before they soon fell fast asleep on the very comfortable spare bed.

Chapter 5 Tuesday

With the sun light starting to shine brightly on their faces through the open curtains, that they forgot to close in the spare bedroom, Mike woke up as usual hearing a large deep coughing fit; his natural reaction was to turn and help his wife, who once he was facing her, it was obvious she was still fast asleep snoring away. He rolled on to his back and listened as either Marion or Tanya or both as they got their cigarettes lit the sound of the click of the lighter echoing down the tiled floor of the building the coughing quietly subsided, smiled and with the silence, he popped to the ensuite and climbed back into bed and promptly rolled over to spoon Carrie, and fell back to sleep.

He soon woke again to the vibrating bed of Carrie-Ann's own regular morning hacking cough fit twenty minutes later, and once she had her first of her daily cigarettes and she had too visited the toilet, and her second cigarette of the day had been lit, they both sat back in bed together on the crisp white linen bed and waited, pondering what to do next. It didn't take long for their problem was solved when a very hungover and messy bed haired Tanya shuffled completely naked and uninvited into the bedroom with a cigarette between her left-hand fingers carrying a mug of steaming hot coffee in her right, they instinctively pulled the bed sheet higher up their bodies on her arrival.

"Morning you two, I heard that you were awake!" she croaked and smiled knowingly as she looked down on them. She sniffed, gently coughed again to clear her throat and continued "Thanks for staying over last night; it really was a great night of fun! But" she sniffed and rubbed her hand on her nose, "like me I am guessing you would like some paracetamol and coffee now?" She asked and sipped her coffee and smiled then dragged hard on her cigarette as Carrie-Ann and Mike looked at each other.

"Yes please!" Carrie-Ann sighed and rubbed her head before dragging again on her cigarette, "Those last couple of glasses of Port err," she paused to exhale; "they were rather nice, but they really did it in for my head this morning!" she frowned and dragged again.

"Is your mom, okay?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, of course she only pissed herself again!" Tanya shook her shoulders indifferently and took another gulp of her coffee.

***

Tanya was at the kitchen table cigarette burning in the ashtray attaching her thick hair with her brush, clumps of dark hair were streaking across the white tiled floor.

She looked up and smiled as Carrie-Ann and Mike walked in "Mom will be up later, she is always is late riser, due to her own 'morning head' as she calls it, but as you have found, it doesn't stop her being a late finisher" she grinned sarcastically and picked up the cigarette and dragged on it, placed the cigarette back in the ashtray as she exhaled and continued brushing for three strokes before dawning on her that she had guests and stopped and put the brush down.

"I've brewed the coffee, it's in the pot, as my Dad calls it "bilge cleaner" coffee, but when you are hungover most mornings, it's after years of experimenting with proper coffee machines, we have found is really what is needed with our early cigarettes!" she grinned and inhaled on her cigarette.

"Oh thanks!" Carrie-Ann stated with her cigarette balanced in the corner of her mouth as she looked at the cupboards

"Top Left!" Tanya replied without looking as, Carrie-Ann nodded and opened the cupboard retrieved the cups and then proceeded to pour the coffees.

"Once we have had these coffees, we really ought to get back to our cabin, shower and sort ourselves out!" Mike suggested to Tanya as Carrie-Ann placed the steaming mug in front of Mike and then sat down beside him and squeezed his hairy leg.

Tanya nodded as she dragged on her cigarette, and then exhaled "If you wanted, I could take you on our boat across to the little island over there?" She pointed through the window to a little green dot in the distance.

Carrie-Ann looked alarmed at Tanya and went almost green as she held her stomach. "I might need to give it a couple of hours before I can face going anywhere near the water!" and in a panic dragged hard on the cigarette between her fingers.

Tanya flicked the ash from her cigarette and smiled before taking quick drag. "It's only a short distance, and its dead calm today, it's beautiful, and I will bring plenty of water and cigarettes with us, you can have a shower here first if that will help?" she said pointing back to the bedrooms, "and some breakfast, and then we can head on over?"

"Are you sure you don't want to do something on your own have fun with your friends, rather than dragging us two older farts around with you?" Mike asked as Tanya chain lit another cigarette and exhaled and turned the pack to Carrie-Ann silently asking her to do the same, and with another smile she did.

"Who are you calling old?" Carrie-Ann asked and gently punched Mike in the arm with which he pulled an exaggerated ouch face.

"It is genuine fun for me to take our guests around our beautiful islands!" Tanya stated with the rest of her exhale drifting out of her mouth. "Otherwise I would just sit here, with my Mom and if he was around maybe my Dad, a bottle of wine each for lunch and another for dinner along with three or more packs of my reds!" she screwed her face up at the thought "Don't get me wrong, I very much need and love my cigarettes" and she dragged on her cigarette to make a point and let the smoke drift from her mouth, before forcing the rest out her lungs, "but it's nice to get out the house with and explore!" She then grinned and then tucked her dark brown hair back behind her unpierced ear and then quickly inhaled again on her cigarette.

"Okay, that is great!" Carrie-Ann stated with a bit of positivity, "I still need a shower and the toilet before I go anywhere!" She suggested.

"Help yourself;" Tanya nodded in the direction of the bedrooms, "I think we all need another coffee before leaving. I know I certainly do!"

"Thanks Tanya," Carrie smiled "The adventure if today does sound rather exciting even with a headache!" she then flicked the ash and sipped her coffee and took a short drag on the cigarette before stubbing it out as she exhaled.

"Whilst Caz is in the shower, I, err will, err, hmmm go, err, hmm, to the toilet." Mike said semi nervously.

"You okay darling?" Carrie-Ann quizzed.

"Absolutely, never been better!" he grinned and then slurped his coffee and looked across at the naked Tanya, casually scratching her bare breast in front him, thinking of plausible excuses not to be alone with her.

***

Mike was sitting on his own on the large low back purple sofa in his blue shorts, literally twiddling his thumbs, as both girls were still in their respective showers, as Marion shuffled out from the bedroom in her white fluffy slippers but clearly naked except for her silk dressing gown with bright red flowers which was wasn't tied around her waist. She stretched ensuring it gaped further as she yawned before she reached the centre island. She looked down at the towels on the floor and tutted.

"Oh, good morning, Marion, many thanks for letting us stay!" he brightly stated.

"Ugh," the unmade up, and with her morning face, looking much older Marion grunted before she flicked the lighter and got a cigarette alight, the skin above her top lip wrinkled deep, and her cheeks caved in has she pulled the smoke into lungs. "Morning!" she smiled as her hand and cigarette were released from her face, as the smoke poured out as she exhaled. "I did? Oh, that's nice, did you sleep well?" she asked before again dragging seriously long and hard on her cigarette.

"Very well, thank you, the bed is really comfortable!" Mike replied as he watched yet another volley of exhaled smoke left her lipstick free lips.

"Good, did you three leave me any coffee?" Marion asked as she flicked her cigarette above the ashtray and the ash drifted down over the kitchen table as she looked at Mike quite sternly.

"I think there is freshly brewed pot there, we didn't finish it!" Mike replied.

A smile crept across her face, the skin wrinkling deep "Excellent!" Marion snapped and turned and went to pour her coffee.

"Morning Mom" Tanya said as she shuffled in her flip flops into the living room completely naked bar the white towel around her head like a turban and moved extremely closer to Mike as if to almost touch him as she leant over and extracted a cigarette from the pack and grabbed the lighter and lit it.

"Morning Sweetheart!" Marion replied and blew an air kiss of exhaled smoke across the room before she again dragged on her cigarette. "Are you here or are you taking the Stevenson's out today?" she asked with her exhale.

"Thought I should take them over to St Trudy's?" she suggested and flicked the ash and dragged again.

"Oh, will they like that? But as I have said the place gives the creeps!" She shivered as she mused.

"It will be fine Mom, just give them a different view of the island."

"Remember to pack some lunch, and water, maybe some drink, as it is probably going to be hot one again." She motherly informed her.

"Yes, Mom I know," Tanya replied sighing in a downtrodden way "I will get my hair dry, and probably put my shorts on, and then we can head out, I guess the buoyancy aides and the spare walking boots should be still in the ottoman?" Tanya asked.

Marion shrugged her shoulders "I haven't the foggiest idea where your dad would have put them!"

"Thanks Mom..." Tanya replied dejectedly as she sat down and put her left leg over her right leg and inhaled on the cigarette as Carrie-Ann shuffled in fully wrapped in the towel, smiled as relief was shown on her face as she saw the pack of cigarettes and lighter on the table and proceeded to extract one and light up.

***

"Oh Mike, that is a very small boat!" Carrie-Ann stated as they stopped for rest and for Tanya and Carrie-Ann to light another cigarette after walking down the narrow gravel path from the house to the little wooden jetty with a small fibreglass rowing boat with a grey engine with bright red 5 and Honda on the back. "Mike is it safe?"

"Err, I am sure we will be!" He said as he pulled his chest hair out from the zip after he zipped up his buoyancy aid and kindly turned to zip up hers as well.

"Here, put your stuff in here" Tanya asked with the recently lit cigarette perched in the corner of her mouth as she opened the red sailing dry bag, as Carrie-Ann dropped the pack of cigarettes she was clutching into it, along with her bottle of water.

They clambered aboard and with a couple of pulls of the cord and subsequent coughs from Tanya and stutters and splutters from the outboard it got going, the ash fell off her dangled cigarette with every pull of the cord, Mike helped by untying the bow rope and then Tanya sitting in the stern twisted the throttle handle and they headed quickly off across the flat calm crystal-clear water in direction of the little green dot on the horizon. All three smiled as the wind blew through their hair and the little boat skipped along the waves.

Mike held on to Carrie-Ann as they looked out across the ocean, smiling to each other as the little island got closer and closer.

***

With directions from Tanya, Mike leaned over and grabbed, and then tied up the bow rope around the rotting wooden post the loosely attached to the wooden jetty as Tanya brought the little dinghy alongside and killed the engine; it was noticeable lots of the rotten wooden slats were hanging down into the water.

1...56789...16