Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

She paused and gulped her wine and then dragged on her cigarette, as those around the table leaned in with interest.

"So, I learned to smoke with relatively great ease, but with too much consternation with my family, they hated me doing it, but I had to explain my love to Mike and my newfound 'love' of cigarettes as I say, I love them as much as I love Mike. Guys, I genuinely say I do! So 10 years later, I am scarily a lot un-fitter, and with fucked lungs, but with lots and lots of rather enjoyable practice of smoking cigarettes here I am, yup I am still very much drunk" she grinned and sipped her wine "still naked under my skirt," and she pulled down her elasticated summer skirt to her thighs as stood up, before Mike tugged her back on to her seat with a yelp, "but now I am a very much loved by Mike, and I like to think of myself as his gorgeous chainsmoking wife!" she stated as she squeezed his leg as she put the burning cigarette between her lips and dragged very hard.

Everyone in the bar who had been silently listening in clapped and a couple of them banged the table as she exhaled her cloud of smoke up to intermingle with everyone else's.

"And now a toast to welcome the Stevenson's to Smoking Paradise!" Kate called as everyone stood up and shouted "Cheers" and they raised and touched their glasses together with a clink and had a gulp before synchronising with raised cigarette in their other hand and having a drag in unison.

***

"That was a fun evening, those older ladies are so rude" Carrie-Ann slurred and giggled as she stumbled along the tarmac road with her cigarette in hand as they headed back towards the wooden cabin. "They can so smoke me under the table" she chuckled again, and as if reminded paused to inhale on her cigarette. "They are probably still going now!"

"And they can certainly drink, but almost all of them are lot bigger built than you!" Mike laughed and grabbed Carrie-Ann as she started stumbling sideways into the grass. "But I think we are going to have a fun few days here with them aren't we, it's a little scary, as are they, but I think it will still be good!" he grinned as she grabbed his arse.

"Darl, you had far too much fun watching some of the female students drunkenly trying to play pool in just a thong!"

"What me?" Mike tried mocking defence putting both hands in the air letting go of Carrie-Ann in the process before having to catch her again as she veered sideways.

"Even their pert arses and breasts will be as soft, saggy and wobbly as mine in a few years too!" Carrie-Ann giggled and then dragged on her cigarette. "As mine when I was playing hockey it used to be just like that!" she said confidently, soberly and thoughtfully as she exhaled and then as the thought passed, she giggled again.

"Even now there is nothing wrong with your arse Caz", and he squeezed it through her short pink linen skirt "to me it's perfect! But to be honest Caz, I was just feeling sorry for that other girl, the daughter, Hannah? Who was still sitting there fully dressed up as her mom and doctor sister sat there half naked chainsmoking! Even after the hypnotist got her to smoke a couple much to her Mom's delight on the boat." He stated as he helped her through the door into the kitchen area of the cabin.

"You don't smoke either hun? At least she tried one or two with them this evening?" Carrie-Ann said as she pulled another cigarette out of the pack on the kitchen table and chain lit the cigarette dropping the old one on the floor with the ash from earlier and after exhaling.

"True, but as I have said before, I get far more pleasure from watching your enjoyment from smoking? Doesn't that count?" he asked as he placed his arm around her waist.

"Darl," she paused to inhale again, "maybe, but like this evening it might have been nice hold your hand whilst getting integrated, no, no, no, I mean interrogated by the islanders" she giggled "and of course have a smoke with you?" she looked at him lovingly but drunkenly and took a quick inhale and placed her head on his shoulder as she exhaled. "But Mike what is scaring me with the smoking on this island, I have absolutely no idea how many I've smoked today!" she giggled again, "I just can't count them, when did one pack end and the other begin-oops!" she inhaled again and flicked the ash on the floor. "This evening, I had like three packs thrust in my face as soon as my cigarette got even close to the filter!" she mused.

"Caz, this was for you a smoking holiday, I wasn't expecting you to keep count, the whole point is you are free to smoke as and when you like!" she nodded in agreement and inhaled on her cigarette as Mike spoke.

"That's very good then" and then walked over to the sofa, stuck her thumbs into the hem of her skirt and then wiggling her buttocks at him, dropped it to the floor and turned fell into the seat spreading her legs wide apart. "As long as I don't have a holiday from smoking!" she grinned.

"No change Caz!" Mike replied as he kneeled down in front of her and started to kiss her inner thigh.

Chapter 4 Monday

Carrie-Ann was kneeling next to her suitcase rummaging cigarette bouncing in the corner of her mouth.

"Wasn't it peaceful this morning darling, it was so quiet, other than that squawking bird on the balcony."

"Yes, it was blissful Caz. It was so special to actually join that bird and to have a coffee out on the balcony this morning as well as get some early sun."

Carrie-Ann smiled dreamily "But I guess we ought to play ball and go out to the cinema today. Hun, how cold is cold do you think?" she called out as stood up and flicked her cigarette in to the ashtray.

"Err, no idea it will be much colder than it is outside? I was going to wear shirt and shorts..." Mike mused and drank his coffee. "Maybe take my light fleece?"

"I still can't believe we are going to the cinema, and we have no idea what we are going to watch." She stated as she pulled her white long linen gypsy style skirt up her lightly tanned legs.

"Caz, just relax, it will be lucky dip, and don't stress, please, we are on holiday?" Mike said as he leaned against the door frame.

"I'm not stressed!" she said rummaging through her bag.

"You are actually enjoying it here? It has been a day and a bit, but life does have a completely different rhythm." Mike suggested.

"Not denying that. It's a twisted rhythm. Long sleeve top?" Carrie-Ann asked as she pulled a purple top out the suitcase.

"Go for it." Mike replied as he stopped and listened. "Are you nearly ready? I think our lift is here."

"Already" Carrie-Ann said with a panic going across her face.

Mike nodded reluctantly.

"Fuck, let me do my hair and some makeup, delay her...offer her a coffee and a cigarette!" Carrie-Ann said in desperation and dragged hard on her cigarette.

Mike smiled and headed into the kitchen.

***

Tanya opened the large red door to the cinema building; there were lots of people milling about chatting in the large red foyer.

"Okay wow, this is an impressive building." Carrie-Ann stated as she looked around at the art-deco surroundings. "They have gone to town with the period setting haven't they?" She mused and then tugged the sleeve of her purple top down her arms as the temperature difference hit her, and then dragged on her cigarette as she looked around.

"I know it's only eleven, but as they say its six pm somewhere in the world, help yourself to a bottle of beer and the bags of popcorn; it will help pass the time during the important infomercial!" Tanya suggested before opening her bag and taking a cigarette out the pack and chain lighting it with a couple of drags. She then offered Carrie-Ann the pack. Tanya just dropped the butt to the ash stained and burnt red with yellow diamond patterned carpet floor and stubbed it out with her flip-flop.

"Shall I get those?" Mike asked as Carrie was attempting to chain light her cigarette.

"Yes please" she said with her exhale, she looked around "Err, Tanya is anyone else watching the show?" Carrie-Ann asked looking around at the empty cinema.

"Martha should be dropping the other guests of her Mom and Hannah up shortly." Tanya stated as the doors flung open as Jessica marched through the doors wearing large gold ring earrings, her jeans had sparkly flared triangles down by her flip-fops and a white halter-neck boob tube just about contained her large, tanned breasts, her nipples were standing proud in the much cooler room.

"Oh, wow Han...just look at this, this is amazing Mart, it really is!"

"Yes Mom!" Hannah said rolling her eyes and she slowly made her way in, still wearing her long linen white dress from the cruise.

"Right, you two, I am going to work, I will leave you with Tanya, Ok?" Martha said before flicking her cigarette.

"Yes Mart, you will pick us up later?" Jessica asked. "Oh, before you go, have you got my pack?" she asked slightly panicked.

Martha calmly "Mom, I will pick you both up, and if you look at the counter there" she said pointing "there are only a couple free fresh packs for you?" she stated as they looked at the arrangement of several hundred packs of cigarettes all stacked neatly on the counter.

"Oh, yes!" Jessica said slightly embarrassed, and she walked over hummed and ahhed and looked at the plane white, packs and then the various others and then picked up a pack of Camels "Oh haven't had these in years!"

"Help yourself!" Tanya said smiling. "Right, do you four want to follow me?" She asked as she headed towards the large doors.

***

The five of them made their way into the auditorium with the large silver widescreen to their right and vast quantity of high banking maroon-coloured seats on their left.

Mike was carrying two large boxes of popcorn whilst Carrie-Ann carried the bottles of beer. Jessica marched and Hannah slowly and unenthusiastically shuffled on behind.

In the completely empty stalls Tanya started to climb the stairs and after a few steps stopped, took a deep breath, and sighed and then showed them to their seats in the middle of the centre of the row of seats, each arm rest had two circles one for the drink, the other to act as a convenient ashtray.

"I'm sure those steps get steeper every time I visit." Tanya said almost in jest as Mike walked past before taking her seat and suggesting that the other four sit down too.

"They are quite a steep." Carrie-Ann agreed as she sat down in the very comfortable chair, Mike just shook his head at the both of them.

Tanya then stood up in front of the four seated guests, coughed again to clear her throat. "Sorry that you all have to watch this, but it is part of our commitment to health and safety regime here on the island that everyone understands the important doctrine of the island and is inducted properly. The more you take from this video, I assure you the more you will be able to get out and enjoy the island afterwards. Thank you!" she said and sat down as the auditorium darkened even more and the screen flickered into life and a soothing female voice came over the speakers.

Welcome again to Smoking Paradise Island Limited, we hope you are enjoying your incredibly smoky stay on the islands, please light up, kick back and enjoy this brief introduction to our amazing island community and see an insight of the remarkable life here at Smoking Paradise."

The screen cut from the gold Smoking Paradise logo with the 'I's' as burning cigarettes to the image of a young tanned and toned couple, hand in hand in their matching red swimming costumes, walking along the one of the islands sandy beaches at sunset, as the waves splashed against their feet, both with a cigarette in their other hands. They stopped for a kiss and then turned to face the sunset and inhaled on their cigarettes looking out to blue sea and the shot lingers to watch their exhaled smoke drift off on the still air.

The voiceover started whilst the screen was showing clips of bikini clad women standing or sitting on the beach all with cigarettes between their fingers "We welcome you to this island to enjoy all our facilities and of course more importantly enjoy the smoking. For the last thirty years Smoking Paradise Islands Limited has had one two aims, Smoking and Paradise. Both environment and our beloved cigarettes produce sensory enjoyment for our bodies. Smoking Paradise Islands Limited is committed and very much pleased to promote both in conjunction."

The video swiped to an old VHS style grainy picture of young couples with their large 1980's hair and sunglasses topless sunbathing on the beach before cutting to them walking along the shoreline still equally topless which continued as the voice spoke on.

"Ever since our founding members bought and settled on the two islands here at Smoking Paradise, the enjoyment of the beaches and the environment was a priority. The initial set up from our five founding couples with their generous donations enabled Smoking Paradise Islands Ltd to buy the two islands from a secretive billionaire who was looking to move closer to the mainland. With the island's bought focus was turned to a subscription service to their friends and acquaintances. Thirty years ago, twenty dollars a week could rent you a cabin on this island."

The video moved on to a small plastic 1970's motor cruiser with black smoke pouring out the back arriving at wooden jetty and two more glamorous manicured women, with very large bouncing and jiggling topless chests giggling as they jumped off on to the jetty with cigarettes in hand, their breasts bouncing wildly as they did.

"As time went on it got more and more popular with smoking tourists around the world escaping the relentless repression of their enjoyment of smoking cigarettes and other dried leaf-based materials that Smoking Paradise Islands Limited was formed to look after and maintain the islands."

The grainy video moved on to clips of topless man and women sweating with bandannas on their heads in the field with scythes clearing the wastes scrub lands.

"The priority of the first settlers was to remove the islands scrublands to grow tobacco. The urgency amongst the early settlers of the island was to generate their own tobacco production, with this view Smoking Paradise Islands Limited as devoted, and continues to put a lot of money into the research and improvement of our own tobacco based products."

The video cut a modern laboratory of a group of camera friendly looking young scientists in safety specs and white coats, all looking down microscopes, pausing to retrieve their cigarettes which were burning in the white plastic ashtrays beside them and drag on them, for them to exhale and then return their focus to the microscope.

"The research we are continuously investing in is to make the partaking in lighting, inhaling and the continuous devouring the plentiful smoke on the island; the emphasis is to make staying on the island the most smoky and pleasurable experience humanly possible. Every year working alongside various global charities Smoking Paradise Island Limited endeavours to bring over several students to conduct detailed experimentation with our ever improving tobacco plantation to produce the greatest smoking product possible for our inhabitants.

"Smoking Paradises aim from conception over 30 years ago, and still is today to be a 100% self-sufficient smoking utopia. We are not there yet, but every dollar spent with us, brings this possibility forward. Every day our trained scientists are still making great incremental strides to achieve this today using the Kaizen continuous improvement methodology." The video ended with the blonde girl in the white coat taking her eyes from the microscope undoing her black hair band, placing it down her arm and letting her golden locks fall free before picking up a cigarette and lighting it and leaning back and slowly spinning in the office chair as she exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"We at Smoking Paradise Island are extremely pleased with our own brand product, which is freely available at all public locations on the island; please feel free to consume these products in preference to your normal brand, we at Smoking Paradise Islands would argue these are mass produced and substandard cigarettes. We are proud to supply two strengths of product of Strong Blue and Ultimate Gold. The management of Smoking Paradise Island and researchers could see no reason for a lighter variety on this island. Our research on the island is always looking to refine and improve and produce the Ultimate smoking pleasure for our islander population. You can tell our excellent produce by our instantly recognisable logo." The screen flashed up the large blue and gold circular 'SPIL' logo on the screen with the 'I' again as a cigarette.

"We really recommend that you do enjoy the pleasure achieved for you and your body by smoking a pack during your stay on the island."

The video then cut to a drone video shot high over island as flew around over the coast.

The smoky smooth voice continued "Every year, hundreds of tourists come out to for one or two weekly stays on our island, we are proud at the high percentage of visitors who then choose to come back, time after time to revel in the island and its amazing smoky benefits. Please feel free to contact your host for further information on booking a highly discounted smoky return."

The drone shots continued to slowly follow the coast road around the island, interspersed with shots on the ground of naked people sitting, standing, or sunbathing all whilst smoking.

Whilst enjoying your visit to Smoking Paradise Islands, we recommend you visit our excellent beauty parlour expertly looked after by our very own Katrina and Chardonnay.

The video cut to young blonde women with her head in the ergonomically designed bowel having her hair washed by a busty woman with a high ponytail in a white coat and short white skirt with large gold hoop earrings dangling from her ears, whilst she scrubbed the hair cigarette which was dangled in the corner of her mouth cherry burnt brightly. Then cut two smoking women who were sitting at chairs at a nail bar whilst the highly maid up blonde women with a dangled cigarette between her overly glossy red lips applied bright green sparkling nail varnish to the brunettes' long nails.

The screen then cut back to the white screen with Smoking Paradise Island's logo.

"If you have not yet got one of islands plentiful supply of cigarettes between your fingers, we recommend now that it's probably time to light up again, as it will have definitely been at least five minutes since you lit your last one up in the lobby." The screen stayed on the logo as gentle calming instrumental music played out.

Almost as instructed Tanya then offered the pack to Mike who raised his eyebrows and shook his head and then passed the pack down to Carrie-Ann who pulled a cigarette out and passed the pack back, Jessica opened her pack of Camels and took one out and offered it to Hannah who in the darkness of the cinema reluctantly accepted with her face pulling a 'oh go on if your forcing me to' look. The four smokers in the completely empty auditorium then went through the lighting and inhaling procedure and exhaled flicking their ash into the tray on the seat arm, they then smiled at Tanya and all wiggled back and settled back in to the chair and carried on watching the screen.

The voice soothing started again "Great, now that you are enjoying your cigarette we can continue" as the screen showed the crystal-clear sea water gently lapping up against the sandy beach. Carrie-Ann nodded as she dragged hard and appreciated the smoke once again hitting deep within her lungs.

"As either a visitor or a resident on Smoking Paradise you are recommended to visit and enjoy the natural wonders of this island, be it our waterfall and plunge pool or even either during the day or at night visit our bars located at our golden sand beaches. Lighting up a cigarette, opening a beer or drinking a glass of wine or having a freshly mixed cocktail made from our experienced staff whilst relaxing at these venues is a recommended must. If swimming in the glorious ocean or walking up and diving in with our waterfall are deemed too energetic, we are extremely proud of our well stocked cabin and beach bars both have a wide range of drinks suitable for any occasion for you enjoy whilst relaxing on our specially adapted sun loungers."

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers
1...34567...16