Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video had shots of a group of young pretty women and men, sitting in the bars with their cigarettes and cocktails taking intermittent long drags on their cigarettes followed by a sip of their drinks.

"We have of course got the location you are comfortably seated in now, our top of the range digital projector theatre, for all those extremely infrequent rainy days and nights, where sitting outside with a cigarette and a cold beer is not what is really recommended, so please enjoy yourself and take in the pleasure of the time that is now a bygone era where you can sit in our comfortable seats, light up and immerse yourself with some silver screen magic without that irritating need halfway through to pop outside for a cigarette."

The screen changed the picture and panned around the outside of the hospital.

"Here at Smoking Paradise, we take your health as our number two priority after ensuring you have a cigarette!" The voice smoothly said "As we are an island community, we feel that it is unfair to charge people to be looked after, seeing as it's not your fault to fall ill, and being ill on island on your own may not be seen as Paradise. So, our highly trained doctors will look after you and your loved ones throughout your stay on island, with our full state of the art, up to date facilities."

"Ohh that's my daughter!" shouted Jessica as she pointed to the screen as clip of Marta and a cigarette dangled in the corner of her mouth as she listened to a bare-chested male with a stethoscope.

"Shh Mom!" Hannah stated and gently and then clumsily toked on her cigarette.

The video then cut to Marta sitting next to a young student repeatedly blowing into a lung capacity measurer, nodding enthusiastically whilst writing down the numbers on her clipboard.

"All long-term residents of Smoking Paradise Islands are expected to conduct a full medical every six months, to enable our trained staff to prescribe the best care for you to enjoy the full benefits of living on these beautiful islands. As part of the COPD prevention inhalers are freely available, please ask your host if you feel you require one."

The video continued "As well as long term illnesses as we are rural and rugged location, there will always be trips and falls and we have the facilities to deal with all sorts of broken bones. As to minimise the risk that your island stay will not be interrupted." The voice stated as the video panned around to a gentleman with his left hand in a cast whilst he casually flicking his ash from his cigarette.

The video cut to another lady smiling proudly in a white coat sitting next to a dentist chair

"Gabriel our and other trained dentist staffs are always available on request for any dental issues; her colleagues are available for all polishing and dental work."

The screen changed to set of plump extremely glossy red painted lips that filled the full width of the screen with a set of contrasted bright white perfectly set teeth poking between them as the close-up sound fizz of burning of a cigarette echoed around the cinema as the cigarette between the models fingers hovered temptingly in front of the lips. "For both short and long term residents of Smoking Paradise and of course all the seriously committed smokers amongst you, we on the management team of Smoking Paradise Islands Limited all know how you all get the pure pleasure of smoking cigarettes and feeling the yearning of that glorious and preciously thick nicotine filled smoke as over the whole day and night it repetitively travels from your cigarette between your lips and down your windpipe and deep within your fleetingly smoke starved lungs, and that moment of delight that is achieved as you hold the smoke briefly for the glorious smoke to do its work whilst it interacts with your nicotine desiring bronchioles before you the exhale the nicotine barren waste smoke back the way it came," as the words reverberated the around the large cinema the voice paused as the video showed the onscreen cigarette being placed between deep dark red lips and the sound was turned up so that loud roar and fizz of the cigarette and the noise of the air being forced through it was heard as the models cheeks collapsed as she inhaled there was a subconscious gasp and a moment where Tanya, Carrie-Ann, Jessica and Hannah also placed the cigarettes between their lips and as one inhaled along with the image on the screen and then as the cigarette was removed from the large lips, the smoke slowly drifted out as she exhaled there was a synchronised exhale in the auditorium a large grey cloud that mingled and hung above their heads before dissipating against the black ceiling with the air conditioning.

"However the committee is fully aware that this pure enjoyment of the continued and expected repetitive pleasure of inhaling the amazingly powerful smoke does occasionally have some small downsides, we as the management team at Smoking Paradise Islands Limited have worked relentlessly and tirelessly with our own hospital staff to ensure that whilst on the island, you are looked after to the full, to maximise and enable you to continue with your own personal pure gratification of nicotine achieved from lighting your first cigarette in the morning to stubbing your last out at night." The voice said as the pictures showed a group of four young smokers all sitting around a small wooden table smiling after inhaling and exhaling a cigarette.

"As such please do make sure contact your host, at the earliest opportunity if you feel there is potentially that you may require any medical assistance." The voice calmly said.

"For the small number of those more active members of the community we do have a collection of bicycles to explore the island with, there are also two tennis courts, one squash court and a couple of nice shady table tennis tables. However, we at Smoking Paradise make great effort to say that the only expected from our residents is to enjoy the freedom of smoking wherever and whatever you are doing!"

"It must be noted that the island is currently completely child free, we are looking at ways to enable young families to enjoy the islands and the cigarettes available, but we are in discussions with those greater powers who like to repress us downtrodden smokers on how to achieve this." The voice almost shouted in anger as the video cut to a picture of a young Mom and Dad standing in a garden with swings and a slide in the background both with cigarettes in dangled in their mouths with outline of two children either side clearly blurred out.

"Smoking Paradise's future aim is to achieve our sustainable and organic growth, based around the creation of family-based community living in a perfect smoking utopia. Until such time that this can be achieved Smoking Paradise Islands Limited currently recommends protection or some form of prevention is used prior to all sexual intercourse. This can be provided by your host."

Mike laughed loudly and Carrie-Ann shoved her elbow into his ribs, as Tanya clocked what it meant.

"The committee will allow those long-term residents, who are missing family, or the potential to have a young family to bring canine pets on to the island. Cats are not allowed due to the environmental regulations regarding the endangered local bird population."

The screen cut back to the full screen of the large lips with a deep philtrum and as the bright red lipstick stained cork filter was placed back between the large lips and the four smokers in the room copied the action as voice continued "So please enjoy your visit to our islands and all that there is to explore- inhale, consume and relax on Smoking Paradise Islands, we promise that the beauty of our islands and the delightful nature of our smoking products will literally take your breath away." The instrumental music faded, and noise of the roaring cigarette increased as the pale skinned models' cheeks again collapsed as she dragged hard on the cigarette as the cherry burned bright red in the centre of the screen and the sound of the roar of the air flowing through the burning tobacco reverberated around the room, as four bright red cherries could also be seen burning brightly in the darkness of the cinema.

"Thank you for choosing and staying with Smoking Paradise Islands, we wish you the smokiest and pleasurable of stays, and of course welcoming you back to these islands on several occasions in the future." The voice said as the models' lips let the smoke slowly drift out between the lips before returning to the Smoking Paradise logo and sound of the instrumental music slowly filled the hall as the lights went up.

"Wow that was an intense infomercial for the island!" Mike said as eyes blinked and he stretched his arm up in the air as it adjusted to the house lights coming up as Carrie-Ann furiously inhaled on her cigarette.

"It really shows how the island is spectacular doesn't it?" Carrie-Ann suggested as she exhaled. "I can so see why you brought me here. Thanks darling!" She said flicking the cigarette and then gulping three large gulps on the beer bottle that she had totally forgotten was beside her.

"It almost wants you to want to have a cigarette." Mike pondered and Tanya heard and then offered him a pack.

"That's easy!" Tanya smiled and opened a pack.

Mike smiled at her and shook his head, "but don't worry, I don't want to!"

"Are you sure?" Tanya asked as she naturally placed a cigarette between her lips.

"Very" Mike stated and took a swig of his beer.

"Anyway, I will drop you back to your cabin for this afternoon?" Tanya stated to Mike and Tanya as they shuffled along the chairs.

"What about us?" Jessica asked once the five of them were back in the front of the building.

"Err, I believe Martha will be back to pick you both up in a bit?" Tanya said looking at the clock on the wall, "she might be due her tea break?"

"See Hannah, Martha is amazing to us, isn't she?"

"Yeah, Mom, she is...I'm starving!" Hannah whinged and then looked the burning cigarette between her fingers and placed it between her lips.

***

As they hopped i to the buggy Tanya asked "Do you want to visit my parents' house this evening for some food? My dad is off island for a month dealing with business, or do you want to spend time on your own; the option is up to you?" She then focused on lighting another cigarette before pausing to hear the answer.

"Well, other than heading to the pub again with Kate and the crowd, I don't think we had any other plans?" Carrie-Ann mused before dragging and then flicking the butt across the road as she exhaled as Tanya carefully accelerated as she exhaled.

"I can't see why not!" Mike replied thoughtfully.

"Excellent, and for god's sake, please don't dress up! Come as you are or if you want less!" she grinned "It's on the other side of the island; I will pick you up at six!" Tanya replied cheerfully.

***

"Your hair and makeup look absolutely stunning Caz!" Mike said full of praise as she came back out of the bathroom with a cigarette dangled in the corner of her mouth. Her hair was pinned up tied into a neat bun on the top of her head highlighting her long neck.

"Thanks, if we can't "dress up" I need to do something, but wish I had time to do my nails!" she said tugging at her short skirt and then focusing on her arms "I am looking a little like a shrimp after sitting on the balcony all afternoon, darling, tomorrow can you please remind me before I fall asleep on the chair to put more sun cream on?" She said before removing the cigarette and flicking the ash on the kitchen table, and then picking up the bottle and smearing more aftersun on to her shoulders and breasts.

"Darling you look exquisite, we are both looking good to go and meet the part owners of the island!"

"Thanks Mike, but knowing you, I assume you are just hoping Tanya's Mom looks as good if not better than the half-naked Tanya, aren't you?" Carrie-Ann said with a wry smiled before replacing the cigarette between her lips and taking a leisurely inhale on her cigarette as Mike squirmed as his cock bounced in his shorts.

"Darling of course not, why would I be interested in a half-naked mother daughter smoking session!" he paused for breath as he momentarily thought about "As under that skirt I have got a very naked, and I expect very wet gorgeous wife" he grinned as his bouncing cock betrayed his thoughts and stood to attention in his loose shorts, "Anyway do you want a drink before we get picked up?"

Carrie-Ann raised an appreciated eyebrow at his tent, walked over and slipped her hand inside his shorts stroking a couple of times before kissing him on the lips, "The heat of this place and my cigarette consumption, I'm parched, but I'd better have some water, don't want to get too drunk too early!" she grinned as she stroked her hand again before Mike removed it, and kissed her again before heading to the kitchen, Mike opened the fridge and got a couple of water bottles out, she pulled a cigarette out of the pack and chain lit it, stubbing the previous cigarette out in the ashtray as she exhaled.

After a few moments they could hear the whine of the buggy on the road, followed by a light cough through the thin outside wall of Tanya getting out of the buggy and then the slap-slap noise of the flip flops on the concrete path of her approaching the cabin. Mike quickly adjusted his shorts hoping that it wasn't too obvious what was going on.

"Hello?" she asked before knocking on the door as she opened it, "how are you doing? All ready?" She asked as she poked her head around the door.

"Yup, we can be on our way!" Mike agreed and slowly got up as Carrie-Ann flicked her ash and dangled her cigarette and followed.

***

They drove along the road away from the holiday cabins around the island. Even at six in the evening, it was still extremely pleasant to be sitting outside in the back of buggy as it crawled along.

After a while Tanya turned off the main road and drove along a gravel path towards a little peninsula where, as the sun quickly lowered in the sky you could see the rays of sun reflecting like a lighthouse off the large floor to ceiling windows looking over the bay on the house next to the beach.

"Wow, Tanya, what a lovely house you have got!" Carrie-Ann stated the obvious as they got closer.

"Yup, this is one of the multiple reasons I still live with my parents, and certainly don't want to live on the mainland in a tiny one-bedroom flat in the city." Tanya beamed as she drove up them up the driveway, parking the buggy next to the recharging point on the wall of the large cabin wall. She quickly popped out and picked up the cable and plugged it in the side of the buggy before saying, "Please come this way."

The two of them followed Tanya as she led them up the path to a large glass door, "Mom will be in the kitchen with a glass of wine, come on." She smiled as she opened the door and led them inside.

The large entrance hall followed to equally large kitchen diner cum living room, with floor to ceiling windows with two large maroon sofas, and a 70" TV on one of the internal walls.

There was no privacy to the outside at all, all external walls were glass, and they walked around the corner to the large open plan kitchen.

"Mr and Mrs Stevenson, this is Marion!" Tanya stated as she introduced with her hand her Mom, who with a cigarette between lips was a 55 year old with died jet black hair pulled back in to tight pony tail on the top of her head her tanned large unnatural breasts with tiny pink nipples hovered in gravity defying style above her soft curvy stomach, her shaved pubis was covered by a thin back mesh thong, the elastic of which dug deep into her soft hips.

"Hello Marion, please call me Caz and this is my husband Mike" Carrie-Ann took the lead in saying hello, offering her hand to Marion's to shake as Mike struggled not to stare at the large naked silicon enhanced breasts in front of him.

"Lovely to see you both, Tanya has said great things about you" she said coldly, "both please take a cigarette, do you want wine?" she asked.

"Err, white for both of us would be lovely" Carrie-Ann replied as she almost nervously took a cigarette from the pack on the white kitchen table, she picked up the lighter and hungrily lit the cigarette.

"Excellent, Tanya, could you open another of the Californian 2009, as I've finished this afternoon's bottle thank you!" she said with a slight burr to her words and purposely flicked her cigarette above the overflowing ashtray and picked up her half full red lipstick smeared wine glass and gulped some down. "Dinner is cooking in the oven, shall you join us outside on the veranda," she said after swallowing and searching for the words "Tanya will bring the drinks."

As she wobbled slightly in her black high heels as she tried to glide her long legs out on to the wooden veranda looking over the bay, her soft tanned buttocks eating the string of her black thong which disappeared between them as walked, she sat down on the towel on top of the wooden chairs and offered for Mike and Carrie-Ann to sit down beside her on the towels covered chairs as well. In the centre of the table there was a large white porcelain ashtray with a dozen butts stubbed out it, the ashtray was in the shape of a star, Marlboro red packs as well as the SPIL logo covered white packs two deep were stacked between each of the five fingers of the stars.

"Thank you so much Marion for inviting us up this evening, we are very grateful!" Mike said starting the conversation after retrieving his tongue. "We are so lucky with the weather!"

"It's always nice here, well almost, we have rain occasionally, which is good, tops up the aquifers! It's raining where Martin is, poor sod!"

"Is he okay?" Carrie-Ann asked as she flicked her cigarette.

"Yes of course, my husband urgently had to go off island on the boat this weekend as he is needed to deal with some of our off-island business issues. We know connectively is not allowed here, but shush, we in the committee might have some." She winked and then slowly inhaled on her cigarette, her cheeks collapsed around as if they almost touched, and then she exhaled a large cloud up against the white canopy. "Any way, my husband and I like to invite new guests up and get to meet them, as we hope you might like to return at some point in the future. We on this island are one great community." She smiled. "It's also good for me to have some company, we picked this spot on the island to build as it's so peaceful and remote, but it does mean we miss some of the people and the activity."

Tanya came over with two large white wine glasses, filled to the very top and slowly and carefully placed them on the table; she then hurried back over and picked up her own glass.

"Please do light another one as that cigarette finishes, there is no point waiting for us on ceremony" Tanya said leaning forward with her cigarette dangled between her lips and turned the pack to face Carrie-Ann as she got close to the filter.

"Oh, right, thank you" she said exhaling and extracted a cigarette and chain lit it with a couple of drags on the cigarette, "This is one part of the island life I am enjoying," she said exhaling "even if you don't think you need a cigarette, there is one there looking inviting you to light it, and I feel the freedom that I can certainly enjoy the smoke and in no way feel guilty!" and all three women nodded and simultaneously dragged hard on their cigarettes.

****

Mike yawned and then stretched and then leaned forward and picked up his nearly empty wine glass as Carrie-Ann hungrily chain lit yet another post meal cigarette and exhaled "Thank you very much for a wonderful evening! But I am not too sure how we get home Mike?" She asked as she also swilled the dregs of the wine in the glass and finished it off with a gulp and smile.

1...45678...16