Smoking Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how long has it been since people lived here?" Mike asked looking back as Tanya was busy opening the dry bag and extracting a pack of Marlboro's and lighter, and after extracting a cigarette and having it balanced between her lips, she handed the pack and lighter to Carrie-Ann they both soon quickly lit up.

"Oh, people moved off after I was born and was on the mainland!" Tanya replied before placing the filter back between her lips and desperately dragging hard again on her cigarette, whilst holding on to the side of the boat as Mike's movement rocked it. "Shall we go ashore?" she asked as she exhaled, I really need to get this lifejacket off, it's seriously rubbing my tits!" she grinned as she unzipped, and the others followed removing the jackets and throwing them back into the boat.

They scrambled off and on to the jetty and then tentatively walked the short distance to the concrete hard dodging the broken slats once on firm ground, Tanya and Carrie-Ann paused and chain lit yet another cigarette, the 20-minute boat ride without one had been obviously stressful for both their lungs. Tanya then showed them around the old square.

In front of them positioned the middle of the shore-based end of the quay was a long turned off marble water fountain with intrinsic carving of tobacco leaves and cigarette packs on the thick base, slowly growing green with mould. The water in the old blue tiled base was it was brown and smelling pungent, small insects were skating around.

Tanya pointed out the large statue behind the fountain; it was of the founding member's wife Trudy, in which the island was proudly named after. The large oversize statue was standing proud, cigarette dangling out the corner of her mouth, she was clearly a pretty woman with good looking curves, the mould and had started to work its way up her legs, it looked like she had pubic area had been died green as the moss and nature taking back control, and the statues head was covered in white and black bird poo.

They set off to the right with Tanya leading them off into the undergrowth; they were faced with a huge rusting theme park sprawling out amongst the dense undergrowth and trees. Tanya smiled and flicked her cigarette ash and drew on the cigarette before starting her commentary. "This was the community's pleasure island. My parents and the other older founding members lived here, and everyone else was on the main island, the community would come over here for the theme park, another beach bar, and other things to enjoy the absolute pleasure of smoking whilst being at the theme park and freedom of being able to smoke." She paused and dragged on her cigarette. "Sadly, I never got the opportunity to play here." She exhaled and frowned. "It must have been great fun!"

"My Mom says she had good fun over here when her and Dad first moved over here, apparently I was conceived somewhere near the log flume with Mom and Dad drunk at night! It must have been a hedonistic place if that was allowed, who would have thought that?" she knowingly grinned and flicked her ash and dragged and exhaled again. She opened the bag and took a swig of the water bottle and then offered it around.

They slowly climbed over the fallen tree branches and looked the spectacular green paintwork slowly turning red as the old frames of the rollercoasters started rusting, the carriages still parked at the bottom, there was even a totally collapsed dodgems arena. It looked as if people just left overnight. There was a still a selection of filters on floor as they kicked the leaves and the sand which was clearly starting to cover the island. Mike laughed at the butts as evidence where people must have been queuing for the rides.

"It's like a ghost ride in itself" Mike stated as they followed the overgrown path under the cooling canape of the trees.

"Well, that's why Mom says she doesn't like it out here." Tanya stated as she looked across as Carrie-Ann was inhaling on the butt of her cigarette, and she again stopped opened the bag and extracted the pack and offered Carrie-Ann a cigarette. With them both on fresh cigarettes she continued.

"It was when I was like two or three, my dad had to come back alone from the mainland and collect some of their belongings, we had left fairly hurriedly after Mom had found she was pregnant, as to not break the child free rules of the community. Mom and Dad desperately wanted to come back, I had spent a great period of my time with my grandparents so that they could visit the island for periods of time and keep up to date with what was going on, they didn't want to upset anyone with me coming too.

"Anyway this island" She put her hand up to her mouth and sharply coughed, swallowed, shook her head and then inhaled on her cigarette "they say is possessed," she said with her exhale "as it was only six couples living on it, well five at the time as we were off the island, the next generation after the founding council, they all lived on the western side of the island, with the best views of the sunset and more protected from the storms, we will go over there in a bit, but one winter four people including Trudy caught pneumonia, all neighbours of each other, it's not something you catch from each other, except for the flu."

"Oh, how sad," Carrie-Ann stated not sure what to say looking around "why did everyone leave? Or go to the hospital?" and then inhaled on her cigarette.

Tanya frowned and then also inhaled and slowly exhaled building herself up. "They all died here on the island, they refused to leave island to go to the hospital, as they all sat there enjoying themselves drinking and chain-smoking refusing to believe that it was anything more worrying than a normal cold and that it was something unusual and that it was something wrong. You must know Mrs Stevenson."

"Please just call me Caz!" she winced at again being called Mrs Stevenson again and took a short drag on the cigarette.

"Sorry Caz, but you must know, that constant feeling of having a cold and congestion in your lungs, the coughing and more frequent nose blowing?" She asked flicking the ash and then slowly inhaled a large lungful of smoke and then exhaled a cone up towards the trees, and then grinned as the wind took it and quickly disperse it, but you also know the pure and absolute pleasure each drag gives us!"

Carrie-Ann nodded in agreement. "Always!"

"Well, they just thought that is what they had a common cold, but they didn't. John her husband was distraught, he had that statue we saw built for her soon after her death, and it was shipped from Italy using the finest marble." She paused to inhale again, flicking the ash again as she exhaled all three of them admired the statue.

"You can see what a fine lady she was; I do have just one wish; I wish had her tits and arse!" Tanya tried to joke to lighten the mood, Mike and Carrie-Ann chuckled before returning to the story. "But one by one the families left the island and headed back to the main island, not wanting to remember the sad winter, John was left on the island all on his own, it is said that he died of heart attack caused by a broken heart. Here amongst the ruins all that he and the others created." Tanya wiped a tear from the corner of her eye as she finished the story and then dragged on her cigarette.

"Wow, that's really freaky, why has the community just left it as it is? They could have reclaimed some of it?" Mike asked

"When John was buried here on the island, they all packed up and left it to nature to reclaim, I have been asked by the committee to try and bring new guests to show them the history, to show how things have progressed and improved on the main island. The medical care on the main island is as good as it can be."

"That's good to hear!" Carrie-Ann stated looking at Mike for approval.

"Yes, that is very good to hear." Mike followed up.

"Yes, it has to be, people living in Smoking Paradise still continue to die, the majority of the inhabitants are over sixty-five, and they actively choose to retire and successively live and die happy here, that is why the committee is so desperate to allow children back on the islands to enable younger couples to live out here. We all know we can't get away from the fact that old people are going to die, no one lives for ever and we can't get around it. As you both know it sadly and we have to guess truthfully says 'Smoking Kills' in one language or another on the side of all our packs, and we at Smoking Paradise know we can't fight that end point however much research our boffins do in the labs- hell we are all taught how King Canute failed to fight the incoming tide, however" she coughed to clear her throat again "the community of Smoking Paradise does guarantee one thing, you should have a lot of enjoyable, pressure free, smoky fun beforehand!" she stated as if she was reading a press release, grinned, flipped open the pack extracted yet another cigarette and with a couple of deep cheek collapsing pulls chain lit another cigarette, before offering the pack to Carrie-Ann, with her cigarette in the corner of her mouth she then dug further in and brought out a pack of tissues.

After noisily blowing her, she offered a tissue to Carrie-Ann who politely refused, Tanya then dropped the tissue on to the floor.

"Anyway," she stated, shall we head to the south of the island for lunch, it must be nearly time?" and Mike and Carrie-Ann looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and Tanya flicked the ash from her cigarette and then moved her foot and with a crunch of the broken twigs on the floor started the walk through the theme park along the dark, slightly chilly over grown undergrowth, Mike and Carrie-Ann looked at each other and followed.

***

They eventually appeared out from the woodland area, after stopping in a couple of old hollows to allow Tanya to catch her breath, for them all to drink some water and as expected light another cigarette for herself and Carrie-Ann. They came out into the bright sunshine on to a sandy promontory surrounded by the ocean with six wooden huts where time and weather had taken hold and it was evident that they were starting to collapse in on each other

"Wow, Mike, look at that view!" Carrie-Ann stated as they walked down to the waters' edge, and she exhaled her latest inhale and the three of them stopped Mike offered his hand to Carrie-Ann and they squeezed their hands together tightly and looked out on the crystal blue water lapping against the sandy beach.

"You can see why they chose this spot to live, its stunning!" Mike mused.

"You certainly can!" Tanya agreed. "I am thinking, lunch anyone?" She asked and without a watch or phone, they nodded, "Cool, follow me, the dining room table and chairs are still here in this house", she said as she leaned with her shoulder to open the warped plywood door as the rusty hinges which creaked and groaned loudly as they moved, and they followed her in.

They walked into a musty smelling room very similar to their cabin on the main island, but without a sofa there was a large white plastic garden furniture style table and four chairs and a glass ashtray with a dozen butts still in it. The window was slightly ajar, and the net curtain was flapping in the wind.

"One thing to say, there is a non-flushing toilet, water was turned off years ago, if you want the option, you can, but it stinks, or like me, just choose a corner in here, its fine." Tanya grinned and with the cigarette in the corner of her mouth abruptly fiddled with her shorts button and quickly pulled down them down and a totally unbashful way squatted to the side of the room and a yellow puddle developed on the parquet floor between her legs. She then got up slowly as she bounced a few times, pulled her shorts up breathing in and inhaling in the process as she did her button back up, she exhaled a thin stream of smoke through her nose and then took the cigarette out of her mouth and flicked her ash in to the puddle and then headed to the table producing wet walking boot prints shapes on the floor, and took the bag off her shoulders and on to the table, and proceeded to get the sandwiches wrapped in Clingfilm and a couple of bottles of water out and placed them on the table.

"Err, I might risk the toilet!" Carrie-Ann suggested after watching the show and headed off in the direction of internal door.

"I think I am actually ok." Mike grinned and headed over towards the food.

"I think you are very okay!" Tanya said with a grin and raised an eyebrow as she looked down at Mikes hard on again pushing through his shorts, she smiled as she started to unwrap the Clingfilm slowly and teasingly from the sandwich.

"Oi you" Mike said with a stern look on his face.

"Urghh fuck that, it stinks in there, that is so disgusting in there!" Carrie-Ann came back pulling a face. How many shits have been done in there without flushing?"

Tanya shrugged "Like I said use the floor in here, my dad isn't around, or go outside!" she said trying to sound wise.

She looked around the room at the two others looking back and screwed her face up "You know what, I might go outside!" Carrie-Ann said as she came over to the table, picked up the pack and lighter, took a cigarette, lit it with a sharp inhale and then she exhaled and headed towards the door again carefully stepping over and avoiding Tanya's pee river which was slowly spreading out across the un-level distorted and water damaged wooden floor as she headed out the door.

Tanya paused until Carrie-Ann was out of earshot "Mike, I am not stupid spoilt brat, but you need to know you won't get her to stay on the islands until she embraces proper free spirit and way of life here, and then she may want to actually return!" and with the cigarette burning in the ashtray sat down on the chair and rather suggestively put her mouth around the baguette and after chewing ran her tongue along her lips to remove the mayonnaise.

Mike watched and suggested "Not sure pissing on the floor is free spirit?" after chewing on the bread. "Which bit

"Are you sure, do whatever, wherever?" Tanya asked as she chewed and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Also, not sure the plan was to stay here?"

"Says who?" she grinned and looked at the open door. "Also, I really do believe it will also help you both whilst here if you smoke too!" she said sternly and turned the pack towards him.

"Tanya, no I don't want to, this was just a week's holiday which so happens to be on a smoky island!" He defended the situation.

"Anyway Mike, I have a mission, and I think you will too eventually enjoy it."

"I'm not going to sleep with you!" Mike said defensively.

Tanya laughed and stroked her naked breast as she shook her head, "Oh God, Mike, men and sex- you are all the same it's the first place your cock, sorry brain goes to don't be silly." She paused and ran her finger up her thigh to her crotch and squished it against her body as her denims shorts darkened with moisture in her crack as she slowly inhaled on her cigarette "But that does sounds good" she winked and exhaled, placed her cigarette in the ashtray "however you have got to remember to you this is a whole new smoking, almost breathless new world! Even you have to dig deep embrace it, enjoy and smoke it." Tanya suggested as she leaned over again and picked up the cigarette which was burning in the ashtray and teasingly and seductively looking at Mike before closing her eyes as she took a deep double pump inhale.

As Mike watched he smiled, "Oh don't worry I am lovingly embra..." he said as Carrie-Ann breezed back through the door.

"That's much better! That was a pee with a cracking lovely view, and far less smell! Mike you should go, much better with only a solitary seagull for an audience, but I needed that, ahh as you are eating, it must be time for lunch!" she smiled and lovingly placed her hand on Mikes shoulder and flicked her cigarette into the ashtray, took a drag and stubbed it out as she exhaled through her nose and sat down beside them.

***

Tanya rolled her eyes as Mike reappeared from behind the cabin doing his fly up on his shorts. She picked up the green tattered rucksack. "Both ready?"

They looked at each other and nodded "Yeah!"

"Great, eating the food and drinking the water has at least the bag is lighter for the return journey, it's a hot day we've drunk most of the water!" she smirked at Mike as he did his button up. "We will follow the coast back to the boat rather than going into the woodland, unless you want to see the graveyard? Some do?"

"Shall we?" Carrie-Ann asked as she took a cigarette out of the pack that Tanya had put on the table.

Mike shrugged his shoulders, "I think there is something interesting about graveyards, don't you?" She asked as the placed the lighter to the end of the cigarette and her cheeks collapsed around the cigarette as she got it alight.

"We are in no rush; are we there are no evening deadlines, other than a cold beer in the bar?" Mike asked Tanya and she shook her head.

"Cool, we are all good!" she grinned the best she could with a dangled cigarette in the corner of her mouth whilst started putting things back in the bag. "Shall we go?" She asked as she removed the cigarette from her mouth.

Tanya slowly walked them back into the tree covered undergrowth eventually after pausing to share the pack out and chain-light a couple of cigarettes as they walked. They soon arrived out of the dark forest at an old, paved clearing which may have once had a great the view of the beach and the sea. Time and tree growth had meant that it was almost enclosed by the thick branches. There were ten head stones all in a line as if enabling those resting to see the sea and relax.

"Okay this is now a little too creepy!" Carrie-Ann admitted as she causally flicked the ash from her cigarette and looked up as the trees gently creaked in the wind and the birds' squawks echoed above their heads and around the wooded area. Then all three of them spent a few minutes in quiet studying the graves as the trees in the wind moved the shadows across them.

"It certainly is and of course it's not the most often visited places, my Parents come here to say their respects to their old friends, so it's on the "tour" Tanya tried to smile. "Shall we get back to the boat?" She asked and Carrie-Ann and Mike couldn't agree quickly enough, as just as they turned to leave, there in the darkness in the thick undergrowth of the woodland was a large creaking noise that got louder and louder followed by a crash and a bang of a branch smashing into other trees before landing on the forest floor below, deep in the woods.

The three of them instinctively bolted along the path, the two women ran for forty paces before both stopping, they just had to stop their lungs wouldn't let them go any further, and they put their hands on their knees as they were panting trying to get air into their chest cavity whilst naughtily smiling at each other. Mike and his longer athletic legs had gone a lot further before realising that the girls had stopped, and he stood there with his arms folding looking back at them bent over panting hand on their knees as if they had just finished running a marathon.

He shook head, "Come on you two; let's get back to the relative safely of the beach?" he suggested as the two girls slowly raised their head.

Tanya put a finger up as if to say one minute, she pulled her bag off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor, retrieved the pack of cigarettes, and she placed a cigarette between her lips and offered the pack to Carrie-Ann. Once they were both a light and a couple of deep breaths, and short coughs and groans later they then came forward to join Mike further along the path.

"No fucking exercises!" Carrie-Ann stopped and took a deep breath again, and then pulled hard on the cigarette before exhaling slowly and then carrying on walking. "That's what you said Mike! I am sure of it" she said still panting trying to get oxygen desperately into her lungs.

1...678910...16