All Comments on 'Smooth Twink Meets Muscle Man'

by smoothasianboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG... THIS IS SO FUCKING HOTT...

I would give anything to have been in your place and have this incredible stud fuck me the way you described. He sounds so fucking hot and you sound like a totally girly pussy boi and I totally want to be like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dream boy

A cute hairless twink old enough and willing to please is a treasure. I could just imagine that little dicklet of his spurting wildly while the muscleman was ripping his asshole up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved story

I really liked this story it was easy to envision yourself riding that hard cock as he carried you around with his cock deeply embedded in you.

me being a sissy I just had to picture myself in my panties as he pulled them aside and fucked me and made me his

timmywellstimmywellsabout 9 years ago
Good story

A very nice first effort. I hope you continue writing because this story was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Erotic!!

Now you know the true meaning of EROTICA... Fabulous story.. god I hope you continue writing.. Your story was GREAT... you are a gifted writer.... an I hope your muscular Lover (who sounds like my Marine spouce) enjoyed reading your story as much as We.. your readers did.... Absolutely Erotic. ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT

This is a great story. I'm a bi female and this is one of the hottest gay male stories I've ever read. I do hope you continue to pleasure us again. OFTEN.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalabout 9 years ago
NIcely told

I'm somebody who admits to having had fantasies about being with a man but have never gone past thinking about it. If it were to happen I would sure want to with a guy like you instead of your lover because he would intimidate the hell out of me. I liked that part about rubbing cocks together because that was just about my only gay experience back when I was in my early teens and I often wish that it didn't stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue writing

Love your story, especially the ending. I always had a fantasy to be cuddled to sleep with a rock hard meat inside of me. I wonder if he fuck you while he's dreaming and cum inside you some more. XP please continue writing more hot stories or experience of yours.

bifemboibifemboiabout 8 years ago
OMG

That was really fucking hot !!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Comparisons

There seems to be a of comparison between the dicks of the small Asian author and his large muscleman lover, and it seems as though their coupling was mainly aimed at the pleasure of the muscle-stud and not considering how much enjoyment his younger partner achieved.

The story was well written, but seemed very clinical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous