All Comments on 'Smooth Twink Meets Muscle Man'

by smoothasianboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Comparisons

There seems to be a of comparison between the dicks of the small Asian author and his large muscleman lover, and it seems as though their coupling was mainly aimed at the pleasure of the muscle-stud and not considering how much enjoyment his younger partner achieved.

The story was well written, but seemed very clinical.

bifemboibifemboiabout 8 years ago
OMG

That was really fucking hot !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue writing

Love your story, especially the ending. I always had a fantasy to be cuddled to sleep with a rock hard meat inside of me. I wonder if he fuck you while he's dreaming and cum inside you some more. XP please continue writing more hot stories or experience of yours.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalabout 9 years ago
NIcely told

I'm somebody who admits to having had fantasies about being with a man but have never gone past thinking about it. If it were to happen I would sure want to with a guy like you instead of your lover because he would intimidate the hell out of me. I liked that part about rubbing cocks together because that was just about my only gay experience back when I was in my early teens and I often wish that it didn't stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT

This is a great story. I'm a bi female and this is one of the hottest gay male stories I've ever read. I do hope you continue to pleasure us again. OFTEN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Erotic!!

Now you know the true meaning of EROTICA... Fabulous story.. god I hope you continue writing.. Your story was GREAT... you are a gifted writer.... an I hope your muscular Lover (who sounds like my Marine spouce) enjoyed reading your story as much as We.. your readers did.... Absolutely Erotic. ..

timmywellstimmywellsabout 9 years ago
Good story

A very nice first effort. I hope you continue writing because this story was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved story

I really liked this story it was easy to envision yourself riding that hard cock as he carried you around with his cock deeply embedded in you.

me being a sissy I just had to picture myself in my panties as he pulled them aside and fucked me and made me his

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dream boy

A cute hairless twink old enough and willing to please is a treasure. I could just imagine that little dicklet of his spurting wildly while the muscleman was ripping his asshole up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG... THIS IS SO FUCKING HOTT...

I would give anything to have been in your place and have this incredible stud fuck me the way you described. He sounds so fucking hot and you sound like a totally girly pussy boi and I totally want to be like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous