All Comments on 'SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #02'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
I wondered when my Lone Star Troll would wake up...

...I haven’t posted here for a while so they were off guard.

Welcome to the party Grumpy. Are you the same Troll who called me a ‘foul creature’? I have that in my resume now, along with Devil and Demon and my personal favourite, ‘Don’t listen, you can’t unhear it’. *kiss* I actually think I take more satisfaction from scaring the panties off you than getting the ‘Wow, you made me cum a lot’ messages, go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons...

...and sometimes we just snuggle.

Someone called you a demon, seriously? Wow... that person really must be a piece of work. Your comment is a great answer to the trolls, and the push I need to come out of my years-long lurking and finally speak up here.

Your work was my first discovery on this site, and I have never been left wanting after a session with you. But more than that, I want to thank you on a more personal and serious level. It was nearly 9 years ago when I had a rather unpleasant encounter of the sexual kind... and it has taken a long, long time for me to feel safe in my own skin again, especially when it comes to more intimate matters. Your work has helped with that, and I am grateful for it. So I have a hard time taking anyone who has a problem with you seriously.

Take care and keep up the great work. I'm eagerly awaiting Part 3 of this series!

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
I love that line about your Demons...

...I find that they are more honest to deal with.

I’m glad you took the time to feedback, it really is appreciated, especially knowing that it has helped. Leaving listeners feeling better than when they find me is pretty much my goal. You are not alone, it seems what I do is useful to women (and perhaps the guys) who need to feel safe yet also need to feel wanted, desired and pleasure. Type #3 will be uploaded in a week. Enjoy.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Type #3 is due in a few days...

...this one is all about the G-Spot, and should be a whole lot of fun! Check back regularly so you don't miss out on your climax.

Enjoy

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
You can help me...

...understand what is not working for you

This audio experience started with several 5* ratings then was hit with some 1* but no adverse or negative comments? (Check out any of the more than 60 audios I have here and see that I always leave the bad with the good posts for balance)

It would be really helpful to know what is wrong with these that they get so low ratings. That way I can make them better. Win - Win, right?

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those...

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES