SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #03

Info
#3 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - The G-Spot.
399 words
16k
9

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

#3 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are going to explore together – The G-Spot!

Now we are back on familiar territory. Everyone knows about the G-Spot, right?
But did you know it got its name from Ernst Gräfenberg, the gynaecologist who first described it in the 1950's, but was then ignored until his work was rediscovered by Sexologist Beverley Whipple in the '80's
Interestingly, Ernst felt there was a link with the sensitivity of the Urethra, which is very close to the vaginal wall at the point of the G-Spot. Well, if you experienced the previous audio you know just how sensitive the U-Spot can be!

Next time we go a little deeper and discover yet another letter in the Alphabet of female pleasure.

There is a preparation phase, to get you warmed up, another thing those guys we mentioned frequently forget about. Then we get down to the business of working out how best to get you where you need to be.

Take your time, this is not a race, and if you are new to this sort of thing and you feel it to be a little strange, don't worry, just relax and hit the replay button until you feel good.

We are going to work our way around all the 10 different types of ways to give a woman a climax over the coming weeks (heavy pun very much intended) so make a date with yourself to relax and enjoy.

Sometimes I encounter a piece of information, an artwork or new research that stimulates me to produce a fresh approach to the subject. One such article I encountered proposed there were fifteen different types of Female Orgasm which I found fascinating.

I came down to a shortlist of ten to include in an exploration of the Female Orgasm. So here is my offer of ten different audio experiences, each with an initial relaxation and arousal phase, part of my unique Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique.

I had a lot of fun making the #10TypesOf_O. I am sure you will too. Make sure that you listen to all 10.

As always your feedback and comments as to how the work can be improved, or just that you enjoyed yourself, are most welcome. I always answer feedback if you offer a return address.

Well, what are you waiting for? Get Greedy, Give your G-Spot a Go!

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Well, the G-Spot is pretty good at...

...getting you to the point.

Pleased that you got there with my voice in your ear, even if it was a little 'premature'. Of course there is always the 'replay' button, hit it and you get to do it all over again!

Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Woooooowwwww

So I couldn't even make it thru your countdown before I was orgasming...

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those...

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
It seems these audio's are like Marmite...

...(that's Brit for Vegamite) No middle ground.

Some love 'em others, not so much.

This direct from another listener, 'I speak for a lot of your listeners, we just want YOU more in this series instead of the focus being solely on us! Sex (in whatever form) is always hotter when both partners are getting off. If it's just one of us, then it's kind of us just having our experience, instead of the experience of orgasming with a partner.'

In My defence, I wanted these audio's to be an exploration rather than just to get the listener off. In fact I really think you should play them to a partner and have them replicate them IRL. THEN tell me all about it! Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Orgasm so hard I'm still shaking

Your voice is so smooth and sexy, I'm mesmerized. You are amazing, perfect. Get me to cum e.v.e.r.y. time right when you tell me to. I'm addicted ;)

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Forced Entry A man forces his way inside to pleasure her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories