SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #04

Info
#4 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - The A-Spot.
276 words
10.5k
3

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

Here we begin exploring some things that could be new to some. The A-Spot is probably not what you think, we are going deep, very deep and for that you need to be aroused, yet relaxed and above all open and accepting.

The A-Spot is described as being a ring of sensitive nerves that sit around the base of the Cervix, just where it emerges from the walls of your vagina. It takes a little know how and gentle persistence to reach with fingers and not really possible for you to try on your own. Gently stroking these nerves sends waves of aching pleasure through you and with all that is going on at the same time, a climax is most likely already on its way.

Relax, lie back and listen as Essemoh takes you to a different place...

Sometimes I encounter a piece of information, an artwork or new research that stimulates me to produce a fresh approach to the subject. One such article I encountered proposed there were fifteen different types of Female Orgasm which I found fascinating.

I came down to a shortlist of ten to include in an exploration of the Female Orgasm. So here is my offer of ten different audio experiences, each with an initial relaxation and arousal phase, part of my unique Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique.

I had a lot of fun making the #10TypesOf_O. I am sure you will too. Make sure that you listen to all 10.

As always your feedback and comments as to how the work can be improved, or just that you enjoyed yourself, are most welcome.

Well, what are you waiting for?

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why this one doesn’t get more love…fourth time I’ve listened and it’s better each time. This last time was so intense I actually had tears in my eyes.

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those...

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Looks like you all hate this one?

The score keeps dipping.

So what it is it that you don't like, find it a difficult subject?

I can speak from experience that it works exceptionally well, but it takes time and attention and care for your partner's satisfaction.

Is that it? Not sufficient slam, bang, fire and forget?

You really don't know what you're missing. The next one is even more powerful but just as demanding...

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
You can help me...

...understand what is not working for you

This audio experience started with several 5* ratings then was hit with some 1* but no adverse or negative comments? (Check out any of the more than 60 audios I have here and see that I always leave the bad with the good posts for balance)

It would be really helpful to know what is wrong with these that they get so low ratings. That way I can make them better. Win - Win, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love how tender this one is, and the surprise at the end was just delicious! Thank you

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Forced Entry A man forces his way inside to pleasure her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories