All Comments on 'SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #04'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I needed that.....

I cum so hard everytime for you.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Good to know you squirm and writhe in climax...

...with my voice in your ears.

The A- Spot is a precursor to the next type of Orgasm to be released in a couple of weeks, they complement each other.

For now, keep working through them all from #1 and hit replay as often as you can take it.

(If you are sequestered with your SO in these difficult times, why not get them to listen with you, share the earbuds and have me teach them what you want them to do to you...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love how tender this one is, and the surprise at the end was just delicious! Thank you

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
You can help me...

...understand what is not working for you

This audio experience started with several 5* ratings then was hit with some 1* but no adverse or negative comments? (Check out any of the more than 60 audios I have here and see that I always leave the bad with the good posts for balance)

It would be really helpful to know what is wrong with these that they get so low ratings. That way I can make them better. Win - Win, right?

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Looks like you all hate this one?

The score keeps dipping.

So what it is it that you don't like, find it a difficult subject?

I can speak from experience that it works exceptionally well, but it takes time and attention and care for your partner's satisfaction.

Is that it? Not sufficient slam, bang, fire and forget?

You really don't know what you're missing. The next one is even more powerful but just as demanding...

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those...

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why this one doesn’t get more love…fourth time I’ve listened and it’s better each time. This last time was so intense I actually had tears in my eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES