All Comments on 'Smotp Daddy Phile's: Ten'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Lone Star Troll...

...you do so flatter Me, though I am sure that is not your intent. That you wait so patiently for My next audio just so that you can 'pounce' and slap a single star upon it as soon as possible. Do I fill your dreams with so much horror at My Great Wickedness? Is it so bad that a few more Orgasms are had, a little pleasure taken? Or do you just not like My voice very much?

As some young friends of Mine often say, "Meh, Whatevah!"

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
OK tell Daddy...

...what’s wrong with this one? Unless there are more trolls than I thought, you are not liking this episode as much. Feedback helps to make them better. Talk to Daddy...what is it that Naughty Girls want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My purpose is to please you...to give up my control

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Good answer...

...in surrender is release. If you have no choice you cannot be judged, you are free to feel everything, no questions, no barriers. Your orgasms are My pleasure, your climax My reward. What is your purpose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’ll never forget.....

How can I forget my purpose when Daddy taught me so well. I hope my panties are safe ;-)

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback suggests....

...that listeners panties are not safe from being ruined...

Perhaps I should take out shares in a laundry service?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omg your audios are awesome

Your voice literally makes me horny

Please do more dominant and commanding audios along with bondage and spanking

Those are my turn ons

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
If you want it harder...

...try My Special Place, or Machine Sex, here on Literotica or you can find a lot more of My work here https://bit.ly/2OrHMVo Thanks for the kind words of feedback, they are always appreciated.

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
500th Follower gets a reward...

... of a personal audio experience. As of today 11/09/18 there are 478 followers on my list. The 500th person to follow Me can choose the topic for an audio in the style of their choice. (Just wondering how this will work.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the hell just happened?

I've read Literotica stories before. Some of them are pretty fun to read. But I just stumbled across your audio, and I've never felt this way before. How did you know what I was thinking? How did you know that I would want to follow your commands, to be your little girl? That I was growing more submissive by the second. I was trembling like a scarred rabbit. I could feel you behind me Daddy, whispering in my ear. I have goosebumps all over me, and my panties are soaked. It felt like I couldn't say no even if I wanted to. What the hell just happened?!?

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
No need to be scared....

...just relax and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to My world, where My words become your sensations and experience the pleasure and release that I bring to your fantasies. Why struggle to understand when simple surrender to the moment can be so much fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE U

UR VOICE GETS ME WET...PLEASE MAKE SOME NEW ONES WITH DOMINATION.. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE U IN MY BED.. LOVE ALL UR STORIES

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
NO NEED TO SHOUT...

....I always listen to and read all feedback and respond.

For now I think the Daddy Phile’s format needs a rest.

However, I will take on board these and many other comments and come up with something new.

Meanwhile check out my other audios here on Literotica and elsewhere.

smotpsmotpabout 5 years agoAuthor
The Eleventh Daddy Phile...

...exists.

It was written for a proprietary remote control vibrator company, so is not acceptable here, sorry. It is vibe enabled so a lot of extra fun. If you look hard enough I’m sure you can find it...

ChelieBelieChelieBelieover 2 years ago

Holy shit....I guess that I'm quite the filthy filly now.

smotpsmotpover 2 years agoAuthor

‘Filthy Filly’ or Daddy’s Good Girl....

No matter, just so long as you cum hard and often for Me. Did you try all ten?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was hired when working as a female model to be in a frame at a BNSF party. This audio reminded me of that experience. I was facing a wall while secured by my hands and ankles, allowing party goers to explore me. It was a bit of a surprise of how many people wanted to pat, touch, poke and fondle my naked backside. And yes, eventually there were fingers in my cunt and up my annus before I was publicly masturbated, being left hanging there spent and motionless for the next intruder.

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

This would make an excellent theme for an audio experience. How many orgasms do you recall experiencing at the hands of total strangers?

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

P.S. please excuse My ignorance but satisfy My curiosity, what does BNSF stand for?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sir, excuse my mistake it was late and I was a bit stoned. It should be BDSM. For the other question, I was there for three hours. It wasn't until the second hour that anything besides patting, probing and fondling occured.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mr. SMOTP, I was made to orgasm three times during the evening. When I left I was told: "We'd like to see you come again."

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

Hmmn... just the three orgasms in the last two hours? My dear, you were severely underused! Not something that I could condone if it was My soiree...

P.S. I think I might use BNSF myself...keeps people guessing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the number of times I was handled and probed made up for it? They seemed happy with my efforts, they said. I just am proud of myself for being able to do it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES