All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 12'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
n2mischiefn2mischiefover 5 years ago
Yawn.

Turned this off after 3 minutes.

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
If you drop in at random to the flow...

...it does not have the same impact. You really need to start at Day One and work through to Day 30. However, not everyone has the interest or desire. If one does the rewards are there to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waking up with you is Amazing...

Didn’t even make it out of bed before cumming on command for you mister. Phone and earbuds on the nightstand waiting to be used. Just want to stay in bed and do it again, and again, and again💋

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Some of these are shorter, because you should be...

...more sensitive and ready, by now. Some might say ... trained.

Today's was very ...intimate, up close and I got to taste your fingers...after. There is always the replay button of course, one can never have too many.

Day 12 is also short, but has a little ...catch, a sort of introduction to Day 14, which is a Day not to be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg you made me cum so hard. I wish I could call you and do it live

smotpsmotpalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Sometimes, if we wish hard enough, we get our desire...and there is always the replay button....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have a friend who is a photographer. I told him about this site. He later sent me a photo he had previously taken of me posing bare back, smiling and showing my new arm tattoo. At the top of the photo he had printed in pink letters: Tattooed Masturbator. Included was a note asking how I would feel if he had an identical copy displayed in his studio?

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

I should like a copy for My study wall.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
724 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...