Snap Timing

Story Info
Life long friends become lovers with plans for the future.
3.7k words
4.5
6.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDDPDX
HDDPDX
9 Followers

This story is based upon my life with many of the core facts being true and many of the details being fictionalized. No character in this story represents any one person or is based on any one experience.

Since we started playing football together in first grade, Jenks Thompson and I had started every play together when I slammed the ball into his open hands pushing his knuckles against my sac. All I knew in those early years was that I wanted to be Jenks best friend. It was to ensure that closeness that I loudly volunteered to play center on the first day of peewee football because we all we all knew Jenks would be my QB.

Thirteen years later, on the first day of college football practice, I stood beside Jenks. He and every other person on the field assumed that we would be a working team during the preseason and most likely for the next four years. Jenks was favored to be the starting QB.

Standing there I realized that I did not want Jenks hands between my legs. So, when the QB coach asked if anyone wanted to start the season hiking for Grinder, the assumed backup QB, I quickly stepped forward to offer my services. How did we get here?

I grew up in a southern coastal state on a farm 5 miles from the crossroads that qualified as our hometown. The intersection had two grocery stores, a bank, a jeweler, a few clothing stores, a dime store, two car dealerships, a hardware store, and a few other other local businesses.

We had one school served by two buildings. I followed three older brothers in school. Of the little over 60 kids in my grade two were first cousins and I could most likely include half of my classmates as blood relatives. As I grew older and started thinking about dating it was important to let my parents make sure that there was enough familial distance. As a Cranston, I had one of the most common last names in the community. There were lots of us and rumors of many that may not have been claimed.

On the topic of girlfriends, I never really sought to have one. I usually asked a girl to a party or on a date only after someone told me of her interest in me. For reasons that would become clear later, my eye and urges always pointed elsewhere.

I was older than most kids in my class so I was 18 before my senior year started. Though I was a big guy and masculine enough I did get teased a bit. My first name Kendall was just too easily switched to Kendoll. There were homophobic implications in the teasing, I always suspected my lack of chasing girls was the real cause for the teasing. I chose to ignore the comments not wanting to draw attention to what might be true.

By the 12th grade I had done a good bit of experimenting as we called it with older boys and had learned how to set up the situations where it could happen. My gaydar or horny teenager detector was pretty strong. Overnights, vacations, and group campouts were all seen as another opportunity to experiment. Read experiment at doing gay things without being gay.

As a senior aide in the library, I found ways to research same sex activity. The books I found were technical and not did not calm my fears. One of my library aid tasks was to preview magazines for articles and ads that were "inappropriate for a highschool library." Inappropriate included any articles with pictures that were too revealing. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition stayed in the special reserve room. The dick enlargement ads in the European magazines were to be cut out. I did cut them out and saved them for later private review. A Life magazine featuring the gay pride parade of San Francisco was put on a shelf in the librarian's office along with Catcher in the Rye. As an aide I was allowed to read both and both resulted in sperm being left on the bathroom stall wall.

It was while reviewing the magazines one day that I became fixated on a full-page photo of Richard Thomas whom, on many a Thursday night, I had fantasied over as John-Boy Walton. A recent episode included a male character making a pass at John-Boy. The XXX rated version of that episode played in my head for months. I was at a climactic moment of my fantasy when the librarian tapped my shoulder to ask why I was not responding to her. She wanted me to run an errand but the bulge in my pants and the growing earthquake in my balls needed a moment to settle before I stood.

It was on the first day of practice our senior year that that Jenks and I crossed a line that could not be un-crossed. First week, conference rules required no pads, no hitting, just running through the plays. On that no pad day we wore t-shirts and loose gym shorts. Summer for most of us had come with a bump in testosterone levels. Our bodies grew and matured. We were more muscular from working out as instructed but we also had other changes. We became more masculine. Hair grew in new places, sweat had a stronger scent, and for me my already biggest in class dick and balls almost doubled in size.

Before, I never needed a jock strap as everything was already tight against my body. Sure, I wore a strap when in full pads because that is what you do. That day, with larger and looser equipment that hung extra low in the summer heat, being sans jock strap would be different.

Coached whistled and instructed us to get in formation. As Jenks crouched behind my ass and slid his hands between my generous ass cheeks and forward along my twine area his fingers encountered a barrier. Confused at first his fingers searched for freedom when I felt him tense upon realization that he was scratching against my balls and dick. My first thought was oh shit how am I going to snap the ball and not crush my boys? Then my brain rushed to and froze at, Jenks is touching my balls.

This had happened only on those nights when my body decided it needed more relief than my daily jerk off could provided. In those wet dreams Jenks would walk up behind me in me ready position, slap my naked ass, reach down, slide forward pushing his hard cock against my hole and grab my balls. The full load of excess sperm would ooze in to boxers waking me to discover another pair of juicy underwear to stuff between my mattresses.

On the field there was no dick pressed again my ass, nor balls being squeezed. I was thankful for the thin layers of silk provided by gym shorts and boxers. This was the first time anyone but me had touched me privates. There was a sudden tightening of my sac and a rush of blood into my dick. I needed for Jenks to start the cadence and rush along to that third hut so I could give him the football before my growing dick showed everyone what a surge of testosterone had done to my body.

In those quick seconds that seemed way longer I knew there was no way Jenks was unaware of what he had just encountered. Jenks did not retract his hands. Realizing this caused my balls and sac to draw tighter. During the longer than usually silence before the first hut and my planned delivery of the football on the third, Jenks made a quick exploration that resulted in contact with my now chubby dick head that was emerging from my generous foreskin. The touch of my sensitive dick helmet motivated my chubby to show off becoming an instant raging hardon about to leave the confines of my shorts.

On the first hut I hiked the ball and a distracted Jenks fumbled. I quickly picked it up to use as a screen to hide my dick head peeking out for the world to see. A quick reset and a more careful reach and we were back running plays for the next hour. For the past 11 seasons the Jenks/Kendall combo had perfect timing. Today there were fumbles, a QB that seemed to get confused at the beginning of each play, and a center that seemed a rush every hike. When the coaches called for a water break Jenks asked for a quick couple of private snaps to work on our timing. Coaches said, "That's a good idea."

As we walked away from our teammates, I profusely apologized. Jenks shushed me telling me to get into position. As he bent over me, he said, "So you had a growth spurt this summer. I had hoped my own growth would catch up to you, but feels like that did not happen." Crouched close behind me Jenks slide his hands back under me; this time palm up coping a solid feel. I asked if he liked the equipment he was finding. He said, "Let me check closer." quickly withdrawing his top hand a bit to slide it back entering the leg of my boxers to giving my dick a quick stroke before cupping my balls. He whispered, "Yes I do, but I think we need to practice our snaps a bit more tonight while my parents are at the mid-week church service." I agreed

Before releasing my balls Jenks said, "Sorry, but bite your lip" and squeezed hard. My balls retracted deep inside my body and my dick shrunk. Jenks stood and stated that we had resolved the problem that caused the fumbles. For the rest of practice Jenks did not have to worry about contact with low hangers or a chubby dick. Our timing improved but I remained distracted thinking about our plans.

Coach called for last play, a QB sneak. Before letting the play begin Coach gave his longwinded instructions that included a commentary about our new found sexual urges telling us to avoid getting in trouble with girls. Jenks assured him that practice and studies, and college applications were all he had time for this year.

Crouched over the ball, I was thinking about plans for after dinner practice at Jenks when I felt him come up a little tighter behind me than usual. He was clearly thinking the same as I felt his excitement rub against the crack of my ass. As was tradition on the last play of every practice the QB included a little pep talk rap in his cadence call. He ended his chant by reminding us that it was to be a QB sneak running right up this center's ass. He had a bounce going with his rap that rubbed his now hard dick against my now pulsing hole.

Jenks' voice had a lustful tone as he started the count; he was focused and concentrating on every syllable. In a new pattern Jenks started his movement under me with his left hand rubbing the small of my back. My dick and balls woke fully recovered from the previous assault. As Jenks strong hand slid around the curve of my bubble butt, I felt his thumb find and pause firmly against my hole while the fingers of the same hand reached out and tickled my sac. An uncontrollable chain reaction began as every muscle of my body trembled.

Jenks thumb pressure was met with a loosing that begged for more which he quickly applied. My puckering ass hole opened on the second hut letting his thumb know it was welcome. At the same moment his right hand entered my shorts reaching forward to squeeze the surging blood flow back out of my cock. On this third hut his thumb pushed harder slightly entering me. On the fourth his hands were deftly repositioned to accept the football which I firmly delivered as he and I exploded forward with his thumb half up my very pleased ass.

Upon Jenk's release of my cock I felt searing hot cum shooting from the slit of my dick. No wet dream or masturbation had ever felt so fucking hot. I was so filled with pleasure I could barely move. As Jenks roared off the line he lifted me carrying me for the first ten yards. I rolled my head back and muttered, "You bastard, I am a mess, you made me cum." To show me he knew Jenks reached up and smeared the cum that had splatter on his hand just below my nose. The smell of cum woke me and I started running on my own. We did not stop until we entered Jenks' bedroom.

After a quick shower, I called home to say Jenks and I needed to work on our snap timing and some math. My parents were thankful that the best student in our class was willing to help me. Jenks told his parents we had had a rough day with our snaps at practice and his Dad quickly said, "We will tell pastor Samuel, I am sure he would rather you miss one service than miss a single snap in a football game."

That night, to my surprise, we did practice our snaps. It was easier for Jenks to start there than to admit that sex was what we were about to do for the next two hours. As soon as The Thompsons drove away, we went to Jenks room and he handed me the football and told me to get set. He then began to adjust my position. He placed his hand on my butt and lifted it a little higher. He then asked me to stand and remove my clothing so that he could better examine exactly how I was positioned and how all of my body rested or hung. This time Jenks positioned every piece of my anatomy. He removed his clothing because we needed to be in the same format for his analysis to work. He then decided that before he crouched behind me, he needed to closely examine me from every angle stressing the whole time how important it was that our bodies work perfectly together.

As I remained crouched in the snapping position Jenks moved to lay on his back with his face between my legs. He ordered me to raise my ass. He slid further under me, then reached up and lowered my ass until I was sitting on his face and my balls were resting on his mouth. He reached up and started moving my dick. Pumping it and saying something about all the extra skin. When I said I could shoot at any moment he slid back and kept talking. His breath heated my pink sphincter that began to pulse.

With a clear view of my hole Jenks admitted that he had occasionally wondered what my sphincter looked like. He confessed that at moments in tough games as a way to push out other distractions he would imagine crouching behind me and pushing his dick inside me. I confessed that I had had such dreams. Without warning as if you follow through on a long held desire Jenks took his first lick of my hole and claimed it as his. His pleasure in rimming my ass could be seen in his dick that now stood at full mast. It was impressive but did not match the length or girth of what he was pumping as he raced his tongue around my itching hole. Trying to fill a newly discovered need I began to rub my ass on Jenks' face.

Jenks moved his hands around the long curve of my ass with his thumbs meeting in the middle. He gently pulled my sizable cheeks apart and pushed his long thick tongue into the juicy part of my ass. What he lacked in dick he made up for in tongue. My balls tightened and I was done, Jenks had hit a sweet spot and I exploded with my first stream of thick cum launching and landing on his hard cock which responded with its own eruption. In unison we groaned Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck! I fell forward swallowing his dick staying there until the aftershocks subsided. With a mouthful of cum I turned to deliver it to Jenks when I saw the confusion on his face and knew he had gone as far as he could that night.

After another quick shower, as Jenks turned out the light that night he said, "Sounded like we have worked out our timing." I responded, "Maybe, but I hope we get a lot more private practice in soon."

The next morning at breakfast Ms. Thompson asked why we had used two sets of towels. Mr Thompson quickly responded that we must have needed a second set after practicing all that snap timing. His response and failure to look up left me a little uneasy.

Our snap practices continued and expanded over season. As co-captains of the team we had to do a lot of planning. I grew to love Jenks and he me. It took a while for Jenks to feel comfortable putting his tongue in my mouth. The first time he did so was to deliver a mouth full of my ass juice laced with his cum that he had lapped up after fucking me. It was a week later that he confessed his love to me and started the evening with a deep kiss instead of a discussion of football.

We had an amazing season. We were undefeated in regular season play and a sure bet to become state champions. High scoring records were set in conference and lower state games. Jenks and I had been talking about the coming year of college play. We could not imagine anyone competing with the Jenks/Kendal duo. We were often mentioned in articles as a the Jenks/Kendall duo noting there had not been a single fumble at the line the entire season. Out snap timing was reported to be a part of the team's success.

In prep for the championship game, we started our routine a day early. We had been starting our snap practice and study session on Thursday night in prep for the Friday game and then moving to my house for a Saturday sleepover. On occasions to address a burning desire to study harder we hooked up during the week. All was perfect. Our grades, our love, and our plan could not be better.

When Jenks told his dad I would be staying over on Wednesday his dad planned a steak dinner out for Thursday. Jenks said Mr. Thompson made a big deal about just the three of us going out for a last dinner of the season. Mr. Thompson had arranged for a small private room. Steaks, football talk, and Jenks; I was happy. We had even joked about next year as roommates we could practice our "snap timing" every night. The phrase had become our secret code.

Just as dessert arrived Mr. Thomson leaned in and said, "Sons after you win the championship tomorrow and add that trophy to your collection you will no longer be boys. He was confident of the win. We were an 18-point favorite. He continued about how it will be time for your friendship to take a new course of leadership and adulthood. "It is time to end your boyhood sleepovers, make new friends and think about your future as fathers, and husbands to one of the many women that I know now wonder why you have ignored them in pursuit of your football interest.

The message was clear as Mr Thompson ended with the order, "Enjoy your last sleepover and snap timing practice. Mom and I are going to a movie and will use the prize we won to stay in a beach hotel tonight. See you at the game tomorrow." No discussion, message delivered, Mr. Thompson went to the register, paid the bill, and walked out the door to the car driven by his waiting wife.

With that I saw it happen. Jenks in that second smothered his love and desire for me to became the perfect son. We did have a last night together. The sex was nothing worth writing about. We did not talk about it. I knew Jenks would follow his dad's orders.

The next night we were a disaster. Timing was off between me and Jenks. Jenks' play calling was horrible and he threw three interceptions. The coach should have pulled us both but he had never seen the Jenks/Kendall duo fail to pull it together. We had had less than perfect games but always found a way to refocus and keep it together. This time coach did not know that Jenks' dad had delivered a fatal wound. A wound that threatened not just this game but our entire relationship.

As I walked off the field with a broken heart. The QB from the winning team walked up and said "Tough game, you and Jenks seemed to struggle tonight. In all the tapes I watched you seemed a perfect match. I was jealous of the rhythm you had together. I would love to have a guy like you under me." I looked up to see the smile that said he knew what he had said. I was grunted, "We were!" As he walked away, I read Grinder across the back of his Jersey and thought out loud what a funny last name. He looked back and said, "Remember that name, if you and Jenks can't work it out, maybe I can grab your balls next year. We've all committed to the same college"

Jenks ended or practice and study sessions and within a week I could see Jenks making his moves to secure a girlfriend. I was still hopeful for a return to our snap timing and study sessions as college roommates. Late that fall a call came from the residence life office to say that for them to assign me as Jenks' roommate that Jenks would have to request me. I asked they double check and my hopes died with the message that he had simply requested a non-football player.

HDDPDX
HDDPDX
9 Followers