All Comments on 'Snap Timing'

by HDDPDX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Talk about a knife to the heart! But feeling like that don't just die, Jenks will find that out soon enough. Maybe we'll find that out with another chapter? PLEASE. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG you started out with a BANG!!! Thank you. Looking forward to the next chapter.

HDDPDXHDDPDXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Writing this story has been something of a bucket list project. A recent COVID infection forced me into a chunk of private time so I dove in and finally published version 5. I do have the next chapter in my head and hope to get it into bytes and publishable fairly soon.

Thanks to everyone for this initial positive response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t have a good feeling about a future for these two

HDDPDXHDDPDXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I have submitted the next chapter. Jenks and Kendal arrive at college for their first day of practice when Kendall makes a quick decision driven by his devotion to Jenks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You say that as they grew and matured, their bodies got bigger and hair grew in hew places. I would hope that Kendall or Jenks would develop a bit of a hairy chest -- always sexy in a young masculine football player. I hope they work their love situation out so that both guys enjoy their sexual get togethers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know COVID is horrible and you should treat seriously. But it is not a definite death. I got the delta in April and here I am. Please don't give up.

HDDPDXHDDPDXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate everyone's concern. My COVID symptoms remained very mild throughout my infection. And none of my family caught the virus from me. My isolation time was effective and got me started with this project. I hope to continue with a few more chapters.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read these stories and rate them. It has been wonderful and inspiring to see the reader list grow and the ratings remain high.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHDDPDX@HDDPDX
Grew up on a farm in SC. Moved around a bit before I landed in PDX.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES