Snapchatting a Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

"I will now that's out of the way."

Channing kept eye contact with Anna as he lowered himself down to her body. She kept close eyes on him as his lips got closer to her pussy. Finally his eyes lowered down and he could look at her shaved slit. It was slick with her juices from the excitement she was feeling, their quick elevator fuck had excited her but not got her close enough. Deciding she was already ready, Channing lowered his lips to her piussy lips and gave it a lick.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want."

Encouraged by how vocal Anna was, Channing continued to lick at her slit to allow her clit to reveal itself. It didn't take long and Channing started to pay attention to the brunette's little button. As his tongue run along her clit, Anna started to squirm underneath him. Her hand hit the bed flat everytime he ran his tongue over her sensitive area.

"Stick a finger in, stick a finger in." Anna moaned as she felt Channing's tongue touch the edge of her clit.

He listened to her moans and pushed the index finger of his right hand into her pussy. It slid in with ease so Channing matched the thrusting of his finger with the speed of his licking. The moans from Anna transformed into screams and her body started to squirm more due to his work. Knowing she should be close, Channing slipped a second digit inside her and increased the speed of his hand work.

"Uh... uh... God, that feels good!"

"Cum for me babay!" Channing said as he continued licking her clit.

He managed to take a look up to see that Anna was starting to play with her nipples, her orbs looked so delectable even from this angle. Her hands were gripping her breasts hard that he could see her fingernails starting to dig in. Channing increased the speed of his finger fucking too as quick as he could go while also playing with her clit, causing Anna to start to lift her ass off of the bed and spread her legs wider.

"I'm so... oh yeah..."

The message was heard loud and clear and Channing doubled down on his licking. His tongue rang vertically along her clit to hit all of her sense receptors. Her breathing got heavier, her screaming got louder and the heat of her loins got more intense on Channing's face.

"I'm.. cumm..ing... Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Anna screamed and allowed her hips to buck into Channing as her orgasmic juices ran through her pussy and that familiar glow took over her body. It had been a while since Anna had had her pussy licked like that, most of her orgasms had been self inflicted but she was happy that the latest had come in person from her favourite wank material.

Channing backed off to allow Anna to enjoy it and watched her breasts heave as she started to steady her breathing. She looked fantastic as she wiped the precipitation from her forehead. Channing knew what he wanted next so quickly stripped off the remainder of his clothes. He slipped off his boxers and grabbed the phone out of his trousers. His cock was already erect and his eyes met Anna as she smiled at him, clearly recovered from the joy her body had just experienced.

"Lay down hunny, I want to annoy someone."

Anna saw the camera in his hand and gave him a quizzical look.

"I hope you're not gonna do what I think you are."

"Relax hun, no one knows I'm with ya and your face won't be in it. They could be anyone's perfect breasts!"

Anna smiled at his description of her breasts being perfect and she nodded her consent. Without any hesitation, Channing stuck his cock in between Anna's pert breasts, her nipples pointing straight at the camera. Channing took a shot of the scene and dialled in Jenna's number.

"At least someone wants it in between them. Not that you could..."

He clicked send with a devilish look on his face. It was quickly replaced with surprise as he felt Anna clutch her breasts together and wrap them around his cock. Their eyes matched together as she rubbed her breasts together and caused some friction in his cock.

"My friend told me all men love a tit wank from some big hooker tits!"

"Your friend is right!" Channing said with a smile.

He watched Anna allow his cock to fuck her tits with a decent amount of speed. He knew it did nothing for her but he wanted to cum again and this was a good start. Anna was concerned with feeling some pleasure as she had a light flick on her nipples as she run her breasts along Channing's cock. It looked so big close up, she knew she would need to suck it soon but that wasn't her favourite thing to do so wanted to put it off for now.

Channing let out a grunt as he felt Anna's soft skin against his girthy cock, the feeling was very exhilarating for him. He started to thrust his hips to increase the speed and he could really enjoy his cocks position. Anna didn't seem to have a hard grip on her breasts but they were held tightly around his cock. Anna bit her bottom lip and he thought she looked fantastic, it was a sexy look she had perfected a long time ago.

"Your cock feels so great nestled in my breasts."

"It's amazing! But I wanna cum in your pussy." Channing said as he nodded behind himself.

Anna released her breasts and looked at his face.

"On your back then slut!"

Channing smirked at her comment and dropped down on his back. Anna quickly pounced on him and he could see her bald wet pussy swallow his penis immediately. He wasn't small she knew she had to be wet to manage it but he could feel her slick juices immediately. Anna immediately started rocking on him as she leaned over his body. Her breast was so close that he quickly flicked his tongue over her nipple. Anna giggled as she felt his tongue before leaning back so he could admire them as they hung on her chest.

"This is such a great look!" Channing said as he looked up.

"Imagine how good it'll look when you're cumming inside me." Anna said confidently..

To put a period on it, she started to thrust her hips in a circular motion on his cock and Channing closed his eyes with pleasure. He put his hands on her hips as she moved her hips very erotically allowing her breasts to sway from side to side. Channing was hypnotised as he watched them sway, the perfect sized areolas highlighting her small but beautiful nipples.

"You feel so good inside me." Anna whispered.

She felt she was a great dirty talker and knew how to stroke an ego. Channing had started to get a devilish look in his eyes as she rode his cock. If her plan worked, she wouldn't be on top for much longer.

"Play with my nipples." Anna said as she grabbed Channing's hands.

Channing certainly didn't hold back and moved his hands to her breasts and allowed his fingers to wrap around her nipples. The moans emanating from Anna's mouth was music to Channing's ears. Her wet pussy rubbed onto his cock encouraging him to cum.

"Go on boy, show me how you can cum like a train."

Anna saw the passionate fire in Channing's eyes, she knew that her words hard worked. Channing pushed her backwards off his cock and she landed on her back. He looked at the brunette's puffy pussy and instantly knew what she wanted. She thought she could cum again but it wasn't gonna happen with her on top.

Channing flipped Anna over and pulled her up onto all fours. He could hear Anna giggle as he started to manhandle her. He run his fingers along her ass, a very underrated part of her body, before grabbing her hips and pulling her to his cock. She moaned louder as his cock penetrated her folds.

"Oh fuck, just go at me. Fuck me hard!"

"Im gonna fill you Kendrick."

Anna looked back over shoulder and nodded her ascent. She blew Channing a kiss as he started to thrust at her body and she returned her head down. He couldn't see her face but knew she was enjoying it by the loud moans.

He watched the skin of her body as it moved back and forth, her porcelain skin looked beautiful. He wanted to cover it with his cum if they had a repeat performance. The moans continued as he pushed into her but knew he would need to change it up for both of them to cum.

Channing grabbed both hips and started to push into her with more a faster rhythm. The pushing of his length started to perk up Anna's moans. Anna started to clamp her pussy down onto his cock to cause more pressure on him.

"Oh god, that's good."

Channing licked his lips as he pushed deeper into Anna and could feel himself getting louder. He grunted with a passion as he got closer to his finish. He clenched his ass to push into her as he held her hips tightly, the skin going red with his grips.

He pushed his cock into her with one final thrust and he shot his cum into her pussy. Anna gave a final moan of pleasure as she felt him fill her up. Channing held her in position as he emptied his sack before dropping her down onto the bed.

"Holy shit!" Channing said as he leaned back on his haunches.

He could hear Anna giggle as she moved to the head of the bed and lounged herself down. She had a warm glow washing over her body and she blew a whisper of hair away from her face.

"That was a lovely start."

Her phone gave a ring alert and Anna looked at the message. It was a snapchat from Jenna Dewan with a blue triangle. She clicked it open.

"I'll get my revenge you bitch!!"

Anna smiled at the message before putting the phone down and returned her look to Channing.

"A rest before the next go?"

She looked at his happy reaction and shot him a sexy wink.

The end.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12