All Comments on 'Sneak Show on the Beach'

by GloriaWill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great start!

Look forward to reading more about it! Thanks for sharing.

Bud

bud01456@yahoo.com

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 14 years ago
Agreed

A really great start. Why cannot more teachers be like this? I've flaunted myself on nudist beaches, but never with any of my students present, but that was no fault of mine - it was theirs for not having been there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Blah

Just too bland. Nothing erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Luv nude beaches

Great story.. would love to read the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
feedback

Not believable, but it was good clean fun. The ending was too sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Will it Continue?

Would love to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVED this story!

I do hope that there will be a continuation of it.. maybe she could drop a few clues about their "teacher", ect :)

RoammeRoammeover 13 years ago
Nice story line

I really liked your storyline. I think it could have been written better though. Being recognized at a nude beach is a big fear and turn on of mine. My husband introduced me to going to nude beaches. I didn't like them at first but I grew to love them. I go with my husband to a nude beach or resort two to three times a year most summers. In all those times I've only been recognized once and it was by a co-worker who was there with his wife. My younger sister is a school teacher and I took her to her first nude beach with our sister in law. My sister, the school teacher, is usually way wilder than me and our sister in law is super conservative and up tight most times and is usually a goody-goody bore. At the nude beach they were funny because they started off super shy but warmed up way more than I expected. They kept going off the gay men side to take walks to show off but didn't figure out that they were gay until I told them. My sister didn't get recognized that time but she did get recognized another time by the parents of one of her students. She didn't even know that they were there until they said something during their next parent teacher meeting. LOL My sister in law still hasn't told her husband (my brother) that she goes to nude beaches with me and my sister and has gone with me and my husband a few times too. Anyways, your story reminded me about that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Stories don't have to be about active sex to be interesting. I'm a nudist when possible and go to nude beaches when possible. Used to live in Santa Cruz, California, so you probably know about that. I'm impotent and don't care. I still love to look at bodies (female) and even though I'm not physically attractive, I like to know I'm causal about myself. Good work.

nudepainter39nudepainter39over 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Gloria, your writing has a natural flow to it. Just getting in to your stories now and look forward to reading them all.

wilhelmrosenkrantzwilhelmrosenkrantzalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Really enjoyed this. Great scenario and good build-up. Thank you!

KingintheNorthKingintheNorthover 8 years ago
Wow great story

Would love to hear what happened next!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous