Bound by the Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
A naive but hot headed girl finds herself kidnapped.
847 words
3.76
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room filled with laughter as the house party turned its attention to my boyfriend. He was apologising profusely to the threatening man who had just spilt a drink over us. I could hear him explaining how it was our fault really, and how he didn't want any trouble. And all I could think was, I should be with the sort of man who would fight for me, not back down like this.

A blush spread across my cheeks, contrasting against my pale blonde hair. I turned to push my way through the crowd. I've a small build, 5 foot 7, with long legs for my height and a slim athletic figure, but I managed to squeeze my way through to the door. I throw it open and step outside into the rain, my black strappy heels clicking on the driveway as I begin to head out, rain soaking into my short tight black dress, open at the back.

I barely made it down the drive when I hear my boyfriends voice calling after me. I stop and spin slowly to face him.

"Em - where are you going?"

"Where do you think, away from you."

"Whats the matter with you, I just diffused that whole situation?"

"Whats the matter with me?!" I scoff, looking side to side before back up at him. "The matter is that you humiliated me in there, you didn't even think to stand up for me. I should be with a man who can protect me!"

"You're being ridiculous..."

"That's it, I've had enough of this!"

I spin quickly around, water droplets spraying from my wet hair as I do. I storm off down the path, my head spinning slightly from the alcohol, waiting for him to run after me, grab me, do something assertive. But of course it doesn't come, and he lets me walk off into the night.

I'm not sure how long I walk for, fuming to myself, but when I look up i'm in a park, and i'm soaked through, wet hair sticking to my back and face. Suddenly this doesn't seem like such a good idea. I prise open my bag and pull out my phone. The screen flickers a bit in the wetness and then goes blank. No uber home for me then. I continue to walk, looking around for someone who might be able to give me a lift home.

I make my way to a road and begin to walk along side it. What feels like an eternity goes by with not a single car passing, until eventually I see headlights. I wave my hands excitedly to grab the cars attention, and to my luck it pulls over. Its a large 4x4 car in black, even the windows are tinted. Both the driver and passenger doors swing open, and two men step out. They're large and muscularly built, but dressed respectably in suits with ties. They start to approach me.

"Oh thank goodness you stopped! I've been walking in this rain for hours and i'm totally soaked. My phone died and i'm a bit stranded out here. Do you think you could give me a lift to...."

The first man moves so quickly I can barely react. One hand grabs my arm, pulling me towards him off balance. As I stumble he turns me to face away from him, collecting both my elbows together behind my back in his grip. I go to scream but he has anticipated this and his second hand clamps strongly over my mouth, muffling my noise to a low murmur.

My eyes go wide as I see now the second man with a roll of duct tape in his hands. He pulls out a line, and moving coordinated with his colleague he places it firmly over my lips, gagging me. I squirm and struggle as the two of them maneuver me round, beginning to wrap the duct tape around my wrists. I try to cry out and prise my lips apart but its no use.

Before I know it my wrists are bound behind my back and i'm being lifted onto the shoulder of the first man, he moves me effortlessly like its nothing to him. I kick my feet desperately, and feel my heels fling from my feet. The second mans hands grab them and quickly work to tape my ankles together too.

I fight against the tape bonds and struggle as the first man carries me towards the trunk of the car, the second man opening it wide. All my efforts succeeded in doing is tiring me out, and as i'm roughly thrown down my breathing is hard and fast though my nose. I land roughly on my back, knees up, arms beneath me. I look up with furious defiant eyes at the two men above me.

"heh, a fighter aye? Oh the boss is going to love you" one of the men grunts, before slamming the trunk closed and leaving me in darkness.

Lying there, bound, soaked, alone; my heart races like it never has before.