Snow Bunny Laura Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura and John spend a hot time snow skiing Part 2.
2.5k words
4.57
3.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

The Next Day -- They awaken to a beautiful sunny day here at the Courchevel mountains and look forward to their day of skiing and playing in the snow. Laura has always loved snow. Making snow angels, snowball fights, sled riding as a child, snow brings back such fond memories for her of Russia. Fortunately, they are calling for more snow this evening, hopefully they will get to see it.

They head to the ticket office and purchase their two-day lift pass to have plenty of time to ski and have lots of fun. Laura is wearing her pink and white snow suit with a hooded jacket and a nice tight pair of snow pants. She is looking so nice and cute in her little skiing outfit. John seems to recall she said has a special outfit she wants to wear for him tonight, John is intrigued but will have to wait to be surprised with it.

They begin their day of skiing and fun with a trip up to the Toboggan Run which has 2.5 miles of fun snaking its way down through the forest. John decides they will start out with something easy and fun that they can do together, nothing like riding a toboggan down a mountain. John and Laura spend their first day riding down the mountain in a toboggan and having lots fun. It is great to spend leisure time with a such a wonderful and beautiful woman. They stop for some lunch and sightseeing, looking over the stunning scenery and making plans for the next day of skiing.

Towards evening they decide to head back to the hotel and get warmed up after a long day in the snow and cold weather. They take a hot shower together, change into their evening clothes and set out for dinner. John enjoys a nice steak and baked potato while Laura has the Calamari salad. It is a casual and quiet evening for them. Their table during dinner has a view of the mountain and the colored lights the locals put up to make it filled with visual splendor and is quite a spectacle to see. After dinner they go to their room for the evening.

John is sitting on the couch watching TV when he notices that Laura goes into the bathroom. He gets up to get himself a cup of coffee and as soon as he sits back down Laura exits the bathroom. She is wearing the sexiest little snow bunny outfit that he has ever seen. A short white skirt adorned with cute snowflakes and baby blue trim around all the edges and a belt with a silver buckle.

A little hood hanging from around the back of her neck, baby blue gloves and white knee-high heeled boots with the same blue colored trim. Her tanned legs standing out so sexy against the white outfit. Johns heart jumps into his throat as he sits there staring at her with all the glory of her beautiful body in front of him. He can't believe she was able to pack that into her luggage and he never even noticed it.

He stares at her for the longest time, not saying a word, simply speechless. After what seemed like an eternity, she asks in the cutest voice "Ты ничего не скажешь?" (You have nothing to say?). After John takes a few seconds to translate in his head what she said, not being a native Russian speaker, "Oh my goodness, your gorgeous, get your ass over here!"

Laura begins to walk provocatively towards him, slowly swinging her hips exaggerating each movement to generate the desired alluring effect on John. She stops right in front of him, she spreads his legs with her knees standing between them. He begins to reach out to touch her smooth tanned legs, but she reaches down and gently brushes his hands away saying "oh no my love, not yet. I want you to watch the show I have for you."

She quickly spins around allowing him to see the tight little baby blue panties she has on under her cute little snow bunny outfit. He immediately begins rubbing his cock through his pants feeling it becoming harder by the second. She walks away from him, allowing him to gaze at her body in that short skirt, those sexy ass boots she is wearing. WoW, what a sight to see before him.

His eyes can hardly believe what they are seeing. She strolls over to the mini bar in the room and leans back against it pushing her breasts out to show him the full glory of her figure. That tan and outfit would drive any sane man to madness with desire. He sits there, with his pants beginning to obviously bulge from the hardon he is quickly developing. She certainly knows how to turn him on with her outfits and sexy moves!

He has always admired this about her. Knowing how to use her body to turn him on. She turns to walk back towards him, she turns and bends over right in front of him to touch her boots, showing him the full glory of her luscious ass. Right in his face, her ass is craving and ready to be touched. She won't permit it yet, she wants him to fantasize about her, to lust after her with his eyes.

She continues to walk around the room taunting him, teasing him, letting him see her from every angle. She is intentionally making him so horny. He tells her: "I want to reach into my pants, pull out my cock and start jacking off right now." She simply replies, "Go ahead, I like to watch you jack off for me." So, he does just that. He unbuckles his pants and undoes his zipper. He enthusiastically reaches in and pulls his already stiff cock out of his pants, allowing it to reach its full straight erect hardon position. "WoW", she says, "you weren't kidding." His cock really is ready to have some fun! Replying to her he says "Of course, you got exactly what you were expecting, right!" as he chuckled.

She continues her walking back and forth in front of him, letting him watch her as she shakes her ass, twisting and turning in such a seductive way.

John sits back on the couch with his cock standing straight up in the air, stroking himself as he watches her prance around the room in her seductive little snow bunny outfit. Slowly stroking his cock, imagining she is the one there doing the stroking for him. Imagining it is her hand on his cock. Her hand, soft and feminine and yet with a firm grip. He looks at her ass and images his cock in it, sliding in and out, watching her squirm in pleasure as he fucks her. She turns to face him, and he imagines her tits in his mouth, her pussy lips rubbing up and down his cock. Johns imagination running rampant, filling his head with such sexy images building his excitement. Seeing her body in front of him makes him so fucking horny.

He strokes faster and faster as he imagines her whispering in his ear sweet Russian words with her cute sexy Russian accent. He imagines her breath on his neck as she kisses his neck. He watches her tease him in the most seductive way, he enjoys it so much and has enjoyed it so many times before. She walks towards him once again, getting close to him, kneeling in front of him, between his legs. She looks down at his hand stroking his cock. She can see the precum from his excitement dripping from his cock.

She reaches out with her gloved hand and touches the tip of his cock. She can see he has worked up a good bit of precum and it strings between the head of his cock and her finger as she lifts it away. She raises her hand to her mouth and seductively licks his cum from her finger. "WoW, I am so turned on right now!" he exclaims. She begins removing her gloves, one finger at a time, tugging on each of her fingers to make them start sliding off her hands.

So slowly she takes them off as he watches, his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it as his mind races with the images she is creating in his mind. Eventually she has them off and she throws them aside, she takes his cock in her soft hand and says, "Oh, you're so hot!" She now takes over the stroking of his cock, relieving him to sit back and enjoy. She is stroking him now, slowly up and down her hand goes on his throbbing cock. Letting him feel her soft hand for just a moment, suddenly she stands up and begins to walk away showing him the ass he is craving so badly. John doesn't hesitate in grabbing his cock again and resumes jacking off, not wanting to miss out on a moment of pleasure.

This goes on for several more minutes, He can feel himself wanting to cum, but he won't let himself. He wants her to be the one to make that happen. He massages his cock in his hand while she moves seductively and dances in front of him. Her little snow bunny outfit swaying as she moves around swinging her hips. The sight of her tight sexy body makes him want to cum so bad. Eventually she walks towards him once again, slowly and with purpose.

He can feel the time has come where Laura will help him find the release he so desperately needs. Her gaze locked on his throbbing cock as she gets closer and closer to him. He slows down the stroking to a light massaging of his cock imagining it is her pussy wrapped around his cock giving him the feelings he is now having. His mind exploding with thoughts and images of her.

She approaches him and puts her hands on his legs as she kneels in front of him. She begins to delightfully blow cool air on his cock as he is stroking it. So exquisite a feeling to have cool air blown on him. She leans into him taking his hand off his cock and replace it with her own. Moving his cock from side to side as she looks at it, engorged and throbbing with every beat of his heart. He sits there waiting with bated breath for her to put it in her mouth, to feel her hot wet mouth engulf him in one fell swoop. She stares at him for what seems like an eternity before finally sticking out her tongue to begin licking the head of his cock.

There..., There is the feeling he has been waiting for, the wetness, the warmth, the look in her eyes as she craves to have him in her mouth. She opens her mouth wide and pushes it onto his cock, letting it enter her, she can feel it stretching out her lips as they strain to accommodate him.

She swirls her tongue around the head of his cock to make him wet and allow her to slide effortlessly and deeply into her throat. She rises up to look at it, to see his cock wet with her spit. She again opens her mouth wide and thrusts her head down on him. This time pushing deeper and deeper until she can feel her throat bulging with his cock pushing hard against it. The feeling of his cock deep in her throat is exhilarating, knowing she can take him that deep and not gag. It is empowering to her to have such skill in handling his cock and giving such pleasure.

To know she can please him in such a way makes the thrill worth the effort she put into learning such a wonderful skill. She puts it to full use on his cock right now, thrusting her head up and down his shaft, the spit getting thicker and thicker as she works him in and out of her throat with such ferocity. She can feel her pussy dripping with wetness, the warm juice running down her leg from the exhilaration building in her.

Using oral sex to please John and being pleased with oral sex by him is one of the favorite things she enjoys about their sexual exploits. She continues her deep thrusts up and down his cock with her wet slippery mouth, the spit getting thicker and smoother as her body moistens her throat. His jacking off for ten minutes already has him close to cumming. "Oh, Laura" he moans as she works his cock up and down. Her hand tightly gripping and twisting up and down his shaft as her mouth moves up and down his about to explode cock. He puts his hands on the sides of her head to feel her movements as she hungrily works his cock. His hands gripping her hair, feeling its softness, so thrilling to him.

She slows down and begins to work the tip of his cock and lick the underside of the tip of his cock like a lollipop to bring maximum pleasure and a hard cum. She licks and swirls her tongue around his cock and can feel his balls tightening while hearing his breathing quicken. He is about to cum, he fights the feeling as much as he can to make the pleasure last as long as possible, but he can't. He must cum, he wants to cum, he wants to release into her mouth and have her suck his cock dry.

Finally, he can feel the pulses of energy in his body as his balls force his cum through his cock and into her waiting mouth. She is surprised by how hard his cum hits the back of her throat, she gulps quickly as it fills her mouth, letting it sit on her tongue for him to see. She begins squeezing the base of his cock to work his cum out of his cock, her mouth tasting him as his orgasm goes on and on. She can feel his cum sliding down her throat now as she swallows, it tastes and feels so good.

Seeing her kneeling in front of him in her cute little blue snow bunny outfit turns him on so much, he wants to just keep cumming, but eventually the feelings subside. He sits back and feels the release of all his energy as she has totally worn him out. She finishes licking the cum from his cock and stands up, taking a step forward, putting her knees on each side of him straddling him on the couch. Placing her pussy on his now flaccid cock. They are both exhausted and want to rest.

She lays there on top of him for a several minutes letting him catch his breath before offering to join him in the shower. End Part 2

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers