All Comments on 'Snow Hotel'

by overdado

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Da’fuq did I just read?

Goddammit, this story killed my erection. How can you be so bad at writing sex that you killed the mood.

You literally had one job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

strange. Instead of being proud that her husband trusts her she takes it as him thinking that no man would want her so in anger she decides to cheat with an old boyfriend. Pretty sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce that whore, before you end up raising her lover's kid.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully she contracted HIV at Oscar and dies a slow and agonizing death! I hate cheaters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Obviously her husband has no emotional attachment to her. She is just a handy piece of ass who also does the housework. None of them are as principled as a dog in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Plain stupid, right? Right! And boring too. Even John Snow wouldn’t have saved this drivel. Maybe the dragons, burning everything to ashes.

Back to square one, should I write or should I go?!

Definitely GO!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Silly, badly written and unbelievable

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Crap! I was trying to scroll down the page and accidentally hit 5 stars, I feel like puking!

As for writing, it was 3, story line, a2. NIT a !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage

Fatass47Fatass47almost 3 years ago

A total waste of time reading this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Fortunately, I didn’t accidentally score this *1 story a *5. I gave it a grudging *2.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Just plain awful, scores 1/5

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Umm the husband doesn't believe the wife would cheat on him the wife doesn't seem to want to either but then changes her mind and she gets fucked and by the Oscar. She then confesses and they use him as a phone threesome...and no ond seems to care at all just another day or night in this couples no emotional lives. I hope they don't have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Effie stoopid

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This husband be like, "You can screw my wife, but don't ask to borrow my power tools, my guns of my golf clubs."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroverdado@overdado
I like erotic fiction that brings my erection to life quickly with believable characters in realistic settings (fantasy included). If you enjoyed Fifty Shades of Gray, you will not like what I write. The note below explains why if you need a reason. Go no further if you like...