Glamping Holiday

Story Info
Husband searches for escape and releasing tension on holiday.
2k words
3.98
24.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was day three of our holiday in France. I awoke at 5:30, my wife snoring next to me and our two delightful children also sound asleep. I wanted, with all fibres of my being to get out of the glamping tent. It's not easy to explain, I guess just put it down as too close a proximity to well everyone and everything. I needed to go for a run. I donned my trainers, shorts and T-shirt. Heard my wife mummer with her eyes closed.

"Going for a jog, back in a bit."

This was met with a roll and more snoring. I grabbed my phone and picked a 10 km run to a small lake. The rep had pointed this out on our arrival at the camp site and said it was popular with nudists. I figured it would be quiet at this time and I would be spared the sight of an old French couple, marinated in Brie and Chardonnay baring their hairy regions.

I hit the path, kept my heart rate steady and crunched the km. Each stride aimed at dissolving my tension. Work tension, bickering children tension, spousal arguments tension and cold shoulder tension. I had been on similar holidays when I was young, thinking of the silent arguments my parents had when travelling and trying to be on holiday. We had even been to campsites identical to this, but everything has changed. Now it's me and my wife with the silent arguments and our children tip toeing around us. Even the beach is different, I remembered beaches full of topless girls. Wonderful perky tits everywhere. Now I see more bitch tits than actual tits. The run isn't working. I'm stewing rather than releasing. Before I know it I'm at the lake and done my best 10 km in a long time. I looked around the lake, a pristine site surrounded by trees framed by a rocky outcrop and no one around just the sound of hungry wildlife. I'm not sure when I had decided to do this, I think it was on the run as I thought about the nudist beach and lake. I had decided to add a swim to my morning escapade. I stripped my running shorts and shirt off and waded in. A shiver rippled across me as the cool water hit my bare scrotum. I surface dived and felt my skin tingle with the electricity of cold water. I held my body underwater feeling the weight of the water pushing on me in all directions. But it's not quiet and calming, It's oppressive and stifling. I surface. The cold air creates goose pimples over my skin. I'm still stressed. I'm still bubbling with anger and comebacks I'd thought of three hours later. My hand strokes my cock and I figure maybe a wank will ease off the stress. I float on the surface and let my hand do the work. Getting me hard. I think about hot pussy. I think about perky tits. I hear a cough... a cough!

I sink my body below the surface and spin round. A splash appears behind me and a bubble of blonde hair crests through the water. I recognize her as a mum on the same camp site.

"Bonjour" I call.

"Bonjour".

I look around, "the water feels very fresh".

She smiles at me.

"Parlez vous Anglais?" (do you speak English?)

"Non, Parlez vous Français?" (No, do you speak French?)

"Non, sprechen sie Deutsch? (No, do you speak German?)

"Ja ich bin Deutscher" (yes, I am German)

The conversation continues in German.

"Are you staying at the camp?"

"Yes"

"Me too, I'm here with my wife and children. You?

"Same here, husband and children.

"I have two, Chester eight and Naomi five".

"I have three boys".

We float there, awkwardly for a few minutes.

She asks me "what brings you out here this morning?"

"Can't sleep, feeling stressed"

"Me too, I needed to find some quiet time."

Again we float, I see her breasts cresting on the surface.

"I love my family, but sometimes I need to escape. The constant need, the constant judgment. Plus the pressures of work and commuting, you know, the normal stuff."

"Me too. I love them all and would not change them, but I'm always at their beck and call. They constantly want me for everything. Cooking, cleaning, feeding, schooling, pay for this, get me this, everything is for them. I love being a mum but when do I get a holiday?"

"They don't tell you these things when you see the midwife. Children should come with a free month off for every parent annually."

Again we float. She swims off, I see the roundness of her buttocks. I'm not sure what to do and so I head for the shore.

"Wait up!"

I turn around and see her following me out of the water. Her face reminds me of a school teacher. I realise she is as tall as me, maybe slightly taller, big wide motherly hips and breasts that have been fed on and drained by three children. The blonde hair on her head doesn't match the rest of her.

"Why were you?" She gesticulates a wanking hand.

I blush, "stress relief".

She reaches out and strokes my cock "I need stress relief too". My back straightens in surprise, but I don't back away. She turns round and leans against a tree, bent over, back arched. I see her wide round ass, her puffy lips are revealed, thick and stretched.

"Let's fuck and release the stress."

She is not my wife. She is not my type. But this isn't love, or lust. This is two human beings dealing with the stresses of life, doing everything to keep on existing. My cock is hard, and I line myself with her. I grab those wide round hips but her legs are long and my head slides along her labia. She leans more on the tree and bends her knees. I push myself inside her, I feel her flesh around me opening up. I feel her relief, her excitement. My hand reaches between her legs and massages those puffy lips. She responds by pushing her hips back against me, fucking my cock, and groaning out loud."Ja, Ja". Our bodies slam together forming an angry yoga pose. It's not passion, its frenzy.

She grunts "In me, In me" and tugs my balls.

The lack of subtlety surprises me, but I want it too. I grab her haunches and bury my cock as far into her as I can. Emptying myself into her, as deep as I can reach. I fill her vagina with my semen, anger, fury, disappointments, passion and stresses. I fill her body with a thousand nights of I'm too tired or not tonight. I fill her with every lustful fantasy of juicy pussy and perky tits. I feel her mix the rawness of my exposed emotions with her own anger and frustration. Her pussy like an engine feeding on emotions converts it all into shaking grunting orgasms.

I pull out of her and see my semen leaking from her, running down her thigh. She dives back into the water and I see her fingers inside her trying to clean my sticky seed from her body. I dress and she re-emerges from the water smiling.

I realize for the first time in I don't know how long that I am genuinely smiling. My body feels lifted. The release I needed has arrived. I finally feel relaxed and on holiday. I dress, we say bye and I begin the run back. I realize I don't know her name, and I don't care to.

After a shower I head back to our glamping tent. I make my wife a cup of tea and start breakfast. I thought I'd feel guilty, but I don't. It wasn't love or lust more like therapy with a gym session.

I saw her several times around the pool and campsite. We don't look at each other. We are separate lives that have no need to intertwine. I was worried that if I saw her my cock would involuntarily grow hard, but it didn't. I saw her husband a tall thin man. I saw her constantly serving him and her three children. I started to understand her and what drives her stress and tensions. It made me think of my wife and if she feels the same way. Constantly at everyone's beck and call. Constantly feeding everyone with her body, whether its children sucking milk from her breasts, making food, cleaning houses, feeding societies expectations of a perfect working mother, feeding the clickbait perfect shape of a woman, or servicing her husbands desire. I see my wife's world mirrored in her. A world which hungrily feeds from her breasts, draining everything through her nipples. No wonder she didn't like me playing with them any more. For the first time in a long while I begin to understand how and why we are growing apart.

I carry on running each morning, not for stress relief but time to reflect. When I reach the lake I don't stop for a dip, but part of me hopes I will see her there in the water but nothing.

Four days later after my 20 km run I hit the showers. It was so early no one was ever there. I hear.

"Stinky boy."

I turn and see her in the doorway of a shower cubicle.

"I need stress relief."

I head into the shower cubicle, and she pulls down her knickers. I see the mummy tuft of her belly above the brown snatch of pubic hair and dangling lips.

She places a leg onto a bench giving full access below. She is not subtle.

I strip and plant my lips between her thighs and suck and lick her very pronounced bud. She has been thinking about this a lot. I lick her folds and suck her labia. I slide a finger into her followed easily by a second. I don't touch her breasts. All her stress is locked behind her pussy, and she wants to empty it into my mouth. I can't see her, my face is wrapped in her thighs. I feel and hear her body. Muffled pants, thighs squeezes, and body rhythm is our language. My tongue licks her like ice cream. My fingers find the parts inside her that adds knees quiver to the vocabulary. Her thighs clamp my face and I taste a gush of juices.

"In me, now."

Her back is against the shower cubicle wall, and she is pulling, pushing my cock into her. I feel her soft belly on me. I feel her tits squash into me. She is kissing my face and pulling my ass into her.

"Ja Ja, in me, in me."

My cock is deep inside her when I cum. She holds me tight. She wants the feeling of fullness to extend, to feel my cock soften inside her body. When she is ready she lets go of me. She turns on the shower. She rinses her hair in front of me, but doesn't clean my semen from her body. She smiles and leaves.

I see her around the beach later. Helping her children, getting drinks and applying sun cream. She has a faint smile. Her husband sits in a chair reading not entertaining anything. I'm not like that I say to myself as I apply sun cream to my children and grab the inflatable unicorn to blow up. But I can do more for my wife, so she doesn't feel like everything is on her.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask.

"Yeah... sure. Diet anything"

"How about a beer? You're on holiday too."

She smiles at me. Not just the superficial thats nice kind of smile. But a yeah, you get me kinda smile.

"Yeah, why not. But that means your on kid duty."

"Yup, I'll be back in 5 min with your beer. You sit there, little monsters you're with me, if you want ice cream that is."

The end.