Snow White Redux

Story Info
An historic fairy tale come to life.
1.3k words
3.53
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers

A story re-told in all its gory glory. All the characters in this winter tale are real, as far as you know.

------------

Snow White was German. Not a lot of people remember that. And while Disney made her famous as a princess in the crosshairs of a vain and jealous queen, she was in fact the queen's stepdaughter.

Fraulein White grew up in an Aryan household, despite the queen having been dethroned and defrocked by the Nazis. They were allowed to live in the original family castle, in the Bavarian Alps, not far from another house known worldwide as the Berghof.

It was the home of Adolph Hitler.

The fairy tale of Snow White involves a magic mirror and a poison apple and a prince. Oh, and seven dwarfs.

Now the truth is a little more complex, and you can't oversimplify the story or make it child's play once you know the truth.

The truth is, Snow White was a Nazi whore, a made-lesbian whose "lovers" included Eva Braun and likely included the adult dwarfs, who were hardly cartoon characters. They raped Snow White the first day they found her in their cottage.

We're not sure when she was expelled from the castle, but the story of the queen wanting her banished, if not killed, was based on the truth. The queen had abused Snow White from the time she came of age, keeping her locked in a dungeon for days on end, allowing visitors and wandering strangers to fuck Snow White in the presence of all as a kind of perverted entertainment.

When the Nazis came to power, Snow was 16. By the time she turned 20, the old queen had decided to kick her out and had a huntsman follow her into the woods.

That's the last known action taken by the queen, who died of her own accord, possibly by a poison apple, as ironic as that is.

What we believe happened is that the huntsman took Snow White deep into the

snowy forest, forcing her into what he believed was an abandoned shack, where he raped her repeatedly for days before she collapsed into a deep sleep.

He left her for dead in the winter of 1944.

It was a few days later when the dwarfs came back from the mines and found the woman stretched out across their beds. She was half conscious when they tied her spread eagle to the bedposts and took turns abusing and sodomizing her all weekend until they too left her for dead, dragging her into the deep snow in the forest on their way back to the mines the following Monday.

That's where she was discovered, not in a windowed coffin but in a snow bank, and not by a charming prince, but a Nazi SS officer named Heinrich Hench, one of the guards from the Berghof who would indeed become Snow White's prince and later her husband.

He took her to the Eagle's Nest, a retreat above the forest built for Nazi officers, a place so secretive that only a few people knew of its existence. Hitler rarely went there himself because he hated snow and was afraid of heights.

Hench took the young woman there to rest and recover from her ordeal. He told only one person of her existence: Braun, the girlfriend of the Fuhrer.

Braun was a strange character, a party girl who somehow had the asexual Hitler smitten. He was rarely around, so she ran the Berghof herself, hiring an all-female staff that was, in actuality, a harem of Nazi lesbians who kept each other entertained while occasionally having to entertain visiting Nazi soldiers.

They only knew of Snow White through rumors, but would eventually meet her at an arranged party one night thrown by Braun. One of the women, a German heiress who survived the war, wrote about it in her memoirs. It's the only known description of the woman we now know as Snow White.

"She was a striking woman," the memoir reads. "She was tall and slender, her hair jet black, her blue eyes shimmering under dark eyebrows. She wore a man's SS uniform, black with red and silver trim, the SS insignia on her collar. Her black boots reached above her knees, and she carried a riding crop everywhere she went."

The memoir describes the winter party as a "black evening" in a dark hallway lit by candles with a small quartet of strings playing in another room. It was a haunting party with beer and wine pouring freely and partners pairing off into the cold darkness, the sounds and smell of female sex filling the air.

A heavy snow had continued through the evening, and the party apparently lasted all night, the women all held hostage by the weather, all in drunken states of sexual depravity and ending in a ceremonial scene of ritualistic bedding.

"The woman, whose name we were not told, appeared at one point in the evening carrying a candlestick and pulling a companion by a chain," the memoir reads. "It was Eva, who was collared and half-dressed, barefoot on the cold, stone floor, her hair pulled back tight, a gossamer nightgown showing her hard nipples and a long protrusion below.

"She was wearing a strap-on, an iron maiden the size of a small pony. She leered at her black-booted lover pulling her into the middle of the room where a small mattress was supported by four tall bedposts. It was then we saw the man for the first time, the SS officer we'd seen at the Berghof when the Fuhrer was in residence. He walked toward the woman in black and began to undress her, revealing impossibly white skin under the black and leather, perfect breasts, a small waist and a perfect black triangle of hair between her legs.

"She was stripped bare then booted again, the long black boots then tied to the bedposts, her wrists tied also with black scarves. The woman was helpless yet in control, Miss Braun drooling at the foot of the bed, her eyes rolling back in her head as if drugged and in a trance. There was total silence. The music stopped and only the sound of Eva's heavy breathing was heard in the massive hallway.

"She mounted the snow-white woman in a slobbering, animal-like way, sliding the massive iron penis into her slowly but without passion, slamming it deep into her as the woman gasped, arched her back and took it all in. We watched in amazement as Eva devoured her like she owned her, making her cum over and over, screaming out loud in a strange Bavarian dialect, words we didn't understand, until she collapsed in a puddle beneath her."

That was the real story of Snow White, not the fairy tale we would see on the movies screens, not the child-like cartoon with happy dwarfs and a "happily-ever-after" ending.

The memoir had no other description of the party or the "snow-white woman," but stories passed down through the years in the Bavarian Alps tell of a Nazi couple seen roaming through the forest after the war was lost, tales of "fiery ceremonies" deep in the woods, elaborate dancing among the supposed descendants of the dwarfs long ago slaughtered at the Nazi whore's direction. The dwarf descendants, the rumors told, had been forced to play out the original scene in the cottage, raping the "snow-white woman" repeatedly before they too were slaughtered in dark winter ceremonies, one by one.

Their names are lost to history, but they certainly weren't Happy, Bashful, Grumpy et al.

The last known sightings of Hench and Snow White were them riding on horseback, away from the smoldering remains of White Castle, burned to the ground and left to deteriorate in ice-covered ruins.

The officer rode in front, holding a long chain locked to a collar around the woman's neck. She was dressed in black, a riding crop sensually caressing the rump of her horse, which strode erect, into the dark forest.

NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers