All Comments on 'Snowbound'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's a lovely story! Thanks Red!

You are a wonderful writer.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
That was beautiful

I love all your stories and this was perfect. From sad to romantic you are a fantastic writer

kevin242kevin242over 11 years ago

This was absolutely beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really sweet

i enjoyed the story alot and the end was perfect, when he realized he'd probably been led to the cabin. great story

~cannd

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Fantastic story Red!!!

You never fail to deliver!

:)

andy190andy190over 11 years ago
Loved it.

You are a GREAT writer. You managed to capture tenderness, longing, compassion and lust in this story, the first of yours I have read. It certainly won't be the last and I can't wait to find another. KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

I love the way you write. However, I'd love you even more if you could continue Jake and Justin's saga by adding more chapters. (hint hint) ;-D

Nonetheless, thank you for a wonderful short. As always, you're amazing.

rewski84

mymember4umymember4uover 11 years ago
Thamk you......

Red your writing not only is stimulating, but it confers the tragic realities that some of us face in our coming out process. In turn it delivers a peaceful and gentle method of healing for those of us in need. I know it helps me move forward in my own daily life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and please don't change your humanitarian style of delivery, it is fantastic.

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Brilliant writing as always Red. Never seize to amaze me with your words. Touching and strong all in one. Thanks for sharing with us:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You hit the spot, always

I love, loooove your writing Red. So good. Can't wait for what you've got for us next. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WOW

thanks for sharing such a wonderful tale.

wish I was one of the two. cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing: The healing powers of a mutual hand-job.

Does the AMA know about this cure for frostbite?

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Really love your work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this story. There's nothing better to heal a broken heart than to be sent someone else to love you.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

Exceptional as always. I love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You amaze me :)

I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm an idiot....

As much as I enjoy your work and this story, all I could think about throughout this story was the damn dog Kody. What is he going to eat, when is he going to be let out to answer nature's call, where is Kody??!!!

reddirtwriterreddirtwriterover 11 years agoAuthor
Don't worry about Kody

No worries, Kody took out after a rabbit that flushed from under the porch when the guys opened the door. He's about a quarter of a mile ahead of them and on his way back.

He'll be spending many spoiled and pampered years with the guys, sniffing them in inappropriate places the whole time. :-)

coffeejunkie88coffeejunkie88over 11 years ago
Loved it!

I just absolutely love your stories and this one is no different. I was sad to MCC end but all good things come to an end eventually. Keep up the good work. :)

uchenauchenaover 11 years ago
That

was beautiful! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mormons

Mormons dont believe in hell or abominations. They are a very gentle people. They believe everyone can repent their for sins, even after death. Not that I think homosexuality is a sin. I am just educating you on that vital flaw.

perihelionperihelionover 11 years ago
Good Story

It's a really good story and I look forward to reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and sweet

Really love your stories - studly characters you care about, some of the hottest scenes on the site and a deep emotional undercurrent. Please keep 'em coming!

vettyvettyover 11 years ago
Amazing

You have a gift. you write about amazing characters that readers care about and combine them with the hottest sex I have read on this site. Keep writing and I will keep reading and lovin' it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deep and gripping

You write as I think I read, Deep and controlled. I feel as though I was there and inside Jake's skin. Keep it up and I'll keep it up for ya too.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

such a beautiful story. i really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I like the way you write. You make the sex non sleazy. I liked this story along with the others you have written.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
Happy Holiday

Hot and erotic and romantic at the same time. Just what we need to keep warm in winter and get in the mood for Christmas. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I got so caught up in this story, time stood still until I got to the very end. Beautiful, well written and a joy to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful story

A beautiful story of love and second chances. Jake is an absolutely beautiful man, with lots of love to give, and Justin is just the person who needs it. Loved Jake's chest hair, hairy abs, the Adonis pelt, the raging hard-ons, the tender couplings of sex and sexual release. You handle all the details of the story beautifully, and I wanted the story to go on and on. It's marvelous how Jake's and Justin's love developed, how they learned to care for each other. The bathing scene was an unbelievable turn-on!

Curiously, just how "old" is Jake? I picture him in late 30s maybe?

reddirtwriterreddirtwriterover 11 years agoAuthor
How old is Jake?

I envisioned Jake as being mid to late 30's.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Gay? Romance?

Your stories are what our culture needs more of - the proud image that being GAY has more to do with stronger relationships and more caring for others than too many traditional MF marriages today. Understandably, gay partnerships also end for similar reasons but they require a lot of personal strength to be "different" even when Loving Someone should be praised, NOT chastised. I loved the ending, and the beginning, and the journey from one to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to Nellabarely2

That's weird, I was (am) thinking the exact same thing at probably the same time!

to reddirtwriter - a wonderful story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am going to agree with Nella and many of the other crusaders for gay marriage. The "other side" needs to open their eyes and realize that in regards to long-term relationships, gays are just like straights. We all want the same thing. To connect with a warm, loving human being who we trust and loves us back. Being gay does not equate with promiscuous or perverted. In fact, hetero couples are more likely to divorce and abuse their children than gay couples are.

TiyeTiyeabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I absolutely loved the ending, perfectly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The last part almost got me in tears... Sigh... beautiful story...

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
So happy for 80's tomorrow!

I was on holiday when this posted. Sorry I missed reading it all this time. Really enjoyed the story. Justin & Jake are fantastic characters. Happy I'm just sitting in shorts with the sun going down.

SinnaMystikaSinnaMystikaalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I found this quite by accident, looking for a different story entirely. And I couldn't be happier. I actually forgot the story I was looking for. This was adorable, sweet, hot (of a certainty), and a beautiful love story. So few stories touch on the bond a person feels with their partner, no matter the gender or orientation. The ending almost made me cry. Would have, if I wasn't so busy giggling and clapping in sheer happiness. I will definitely be checking out your other stories. Keep writing, friend. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A wonderful heartwarming story of finding love again.

ModdleModdleabout 10 years ago
Lovely

If only man love could be like this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Even better on second reading!

It is more than a year since I first read this story when it was posted on Nifty. I liked it then; I love it now. It is charming crafted to tell the story of two men who are drawn together through shared experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful story

as always, one of my fav authors on this site has done it again. if you don't know this guy, then check out his other stories. I have read everything this wonderful writer has produced on literotica. He makes you laugh, cry and the sex is wonderful. Thank you once again. Please keep the stories comng.

simonjessex@hotmail.com

nat36nat36about 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Hi Reddirtwriter

This was a very nice warm story and I wish that you had continued on with it! Please give your many fans more!!!

bhart1bhart1about 7 years ago
Good job!

5 stars from this fellow author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i do like this story . it would have been good if you added more . xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic.

The way you describe an uncut dick shows a true passion for it. That was very vivid to read/imagine. Nice job man.

Jaypin1960Jaypin1960over 4 years ago
Warm and loving story

I really enjoyed reading this story as an older guy I prefer the company of younger guys, if only I could have a relationship like this I would be the happiest man alive!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How sweet i loved it. Thank you! 🥰🥰🥰

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 1 year ago

An excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A beautiful story, really well told and which could only be described as heart warming.

Thank you for creating and posting for our enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous