Snowbound Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clem was still on his butt, his legs bent and spread in front of him, and his torso turned to Thornton, his hands gripping the ranch owner's hips, when Thornton was ready to move to the next phase. Without notice, Thornton pulled Clem's head up by his hair and slapped him hard across the face, sending Clem reeling back against the pillows at the headboard. Clem gasped and cried out in pain and surprise, but Thornton paid him no heed. He turned to Brad Hinley and snapped his fingers. Hinley handed him several lengths of rawhide. He kept some going around to the opposite side of the bed from where Thorton stood.

Within seconds, the two men had Clem's arms raised and spread above his head and his wrists tide to the corners of the headboard. Then Hinley stood there, watching, and the other two men paused in what they were doing and gathered around the bed as well. Thornton came up on the bed, placing his knees between Clem's thighs. He ran his hands all over the handsome young man's fit body, while Clem moaned and the other men licked their lips and hummed. They had the flaps of their skivvies open and their erections in hand as Thornton put his cock in position, mounted Clem from in front and above, drove his shaft up inside the young man's passage as Clem writhed and cried out underneath him, and fucked the cowboy in a hard, vigorous, bouncing fuck that made the rope framing under the mattress sing.

When Thorton was finished, he climbed off Clem and gestured to Brad Hinley, who climbed on, buried his cock inside Clem's passage, and fucked him as hard and as long as Thornton had.

The four paused to eat a meal and drink whiskey, leaving Clem bound to the bed, panting, moaning, and whimpering.

He then was screaming his pain-pleasure to a snow-covered valley while Lars Jensen and the judge took him together, the judge on his back under Clem, and Lars kneeling between the thighs of both Clem and the judge, holding Clem's legs raised and spread with a grip on his ankles, and, while the judge maintained deep possession in Clem's channel, Lars ran his cock in along the side of the judge's and pumped Clem to a shared release.

They freed Clem to hobble to piss in the pot in the corner and then to the table to eat and to share in the whiskey, but then it was back on the bed, bound, and taking the cocks of four men. They fucked him all day and through the night.

Clem woke before dawn. Somehow all five men managed to be in the bed together, Clem being held close between two of them, on his side, the cock of the man behind him inside him and the cock of the man in front of him wedge under his balls between his thighs. It was time that the livestock needed feeding again. Clem managed to disengage himself, climb over the snoring bodies in the bed, pull on his coat and boots, and trudge out, through the snow, to the barn. The barn, still, was warmer than the house from the heat of the cattle and horses stabled there. As he was finishing up feeding the livestock, Clem felt the blast of the cold air of the barndoor opening behind him.

Thornton came into the barn, unbuttoned his coat, and flared it to reveal he was naked underneath.

"I think over there on the hay bale," the rancher said.

Clem understood what he was commanding and, with a sigh, stripped off his coat, went over to the hay bale, and bent over it onto his belly. He flinched and groaned as Thornton saddle up behind him, grabbed his hips between his hands, mounted him, and began to penetrate.

As Thornton fucked him, a blast of cold air marked the arrival of the other men in the party, laughing and swinging whiskey bottles. They lined up behind Thornton, and when he had shot his load inside Clem and withdrew, he was replaced by each of the others, who each took his turn.

The Christmas party continued into the morning, before the men saddled up after the sun came up to glare in reflection off the snow, and, still chatting amicably to each other, rode away, leaving Clem, groaning, still bent, naked, over the hay bale.

Thornton had been right. It had been a Christmas Clem would never forget nor would he ever be able to say it had been a lonely one. They all, including a sexually needy Clem, had a great Christmas celebration.

He wondered if this had been Thornton's plan for some time--that Clem become the Christmas entertainment for the Granby fetish club, but, in the end, that didn't matter. It had been a Christmas present for Clem as well.

* * * *

On the afternoon of New Year's Eve, Craig Thornton walked into the office of the lawyer, Brad Hinley. "It's on for this evening out at my ranch," he announced. "The four of us. We'll have some fun. I've just hired a young Mexican as a ranch hand. He's eighteen, small, a good looker. I've ridden him and he'll do fine."

"Not Clem? He rides very fine too," Hinley said. "He still up in the valley? The snow cleared fast. I thought you'd bring him down for our New Year's Eve party."

"Haven't you heard? Clem has cleared out. He took off with Lars Jensen's boy. Lars said he should have known something was up. He knew his boy was fucking Clem. And Lawrence was hot for getting two horses of his own. Shoulda known he didn't need two horses just from himself. But having his own horses and the two boys being of age, we have no reason trying to go after them. Don't even know what direction they went toward."

"Toward California, I'd think," Hinley said.

"California? How do you figure that?"

"That's what Clem was doing in here the day you caught us together in the back room. He was paying his fee for me doing the settlement work on a small spread in California for him. I figured he was going out to the coast. I just didn't know it was anytime soon."

"California? How'd he get money for a spread there?"

"They're just giving land away out on the coast now--but you know as well as I do how Clem got the money. He laid on his back for men and opened his legs for money. That's why he went with old coots like you and me. He's getting it from young, vigorous cock now. That Jensen boy is a strapping stallion."

Hinley was right. Lawrence Jensen and Clem Jackson had made it as far as the Silver Star Saloon and Hotel in Hayden, where they'd originally planned to get as far toward California as they could on Christmas Day. It was a week later, New Year's Eve, but here they were, on their way--to California. The next day would open up more than just a new year; it would open up a whole new life for them both. But first they were on their way to heaven, Lawrence on top of, inside, Clem and proving that Hinley was right--he was one vigorous, strapping stallion.

12