Step Son and Me

Story Info
Gay sex with step son.
896 words
4.01
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

My stepson. was in seventh grade when I married his mother. His mother and I had great sex and she enjoyed giving me head most anywhere: in the car, at her office, at home all around the house. Brian, my stepson, was a very nice boy and well mannered with his mother being very religious, not overbearing, just a woman who had no bad habits: never drank or smoked, never cursed, etc..just a Christian with no bad habits.

I thought Brian was gay due to his feminine characteristics and mannerisms. I did find places on the internet where he had visited: all gay porn sights when he was in high school and ready to graduate. He was 18 now and still did not have a girlfriend, although he did have a lot of girls he hung out with. No buddy friends other than two neighbors he was in the scouts with.

After he grew up and graduated from college, and moved to a town not far from his mother and I, he still came to visit often and spent the night all the time.

His mother took ill when he was 30 years of age and was diagnosed with dementia, eventually loosing all of her memory. She was alright physically but mentally not at all good. We stopped having sex years ago and I found gay porn to be exciting and even went to local bookstores/arcades to meet men for sex. I enjoyed other men pleasing me orally and soon learned to enjoy pleasing them also. It was not long before one of the men got me interested in allowing him to penetrate me from the rear, in the bookstore. It was not pleasant but did excite me to be used sexually. So, I became someone who really enjoyed being used by men for their sexual pleasures which included me orally pleasing them and them taking me from the rear.

I used my laptop a lot and had porn photos on it also. So, when my wife and I went on vacation for a few weeks and returned, I discovered my laptop in the living room, and not where I had left it. I wondered if Brian had opened it and was concerned at what he might have found.

Well, it did not take long to find out........one evening when Brian was visiting and his mother was in bed, he sat next to me on the couch. He was wearing some flimsy shorts and a tee shirt. Our conversation led to talking about pornography and how exciting it was. He asked me if I enjoyed gay porn and rather than lie to him I said "yes". He told me he too enjoyed watching it and reached out to my laptop and opened it to a gay porn sight. In no time he had his member out of his shorts and was masturbating. He took my hand and placed it on his hardness and I did not need an invitation. I stroked it for him and loved the feel of it in my hand. He soon moaned and groaned and pushed my head down to his lap and he was soon using my mouth and in no time he ejaculated into my mouth. He thanked me and put his hands on my crotch and soon had my member out and stroking it. I in turn pushed his head down to my lap and was using his mouth for my pleasure. I filled his mouth full and did the moaning and groaning too.

We sat there and he started talking about all the fantasies he has had over the years that included having sex with me. He told me he had always wanted me to show him the pleasures of sex and admitted that he enjoyed seeing my hardness in his moms mouth. He told me of many times he had witnessed his mother going down on me and how he wished it was him doing that for me. He informed me that he had fantasies of me bending him over and making him take me like that. He looked into my eyes and kissed me there on the couch. I mean really French kissed me and started crying and telling me how grateful he was to finally admit to me that he wanted me to use him sexually.

Well, after that night Brian and I often made love (had sex) after his mother went to bed. Sometimes I would go by his place and have him give me oral sex. And one time he invited me over to join him and a friend of his in a threesome. His friend took Brian from the rear as Brian went down on me orally......and then his friend took me from the rear as Brian went down on me.

Today we meet often for some intimate times and he involves me with his friends. We have a very special sexual relationship with him sharing me with his younger friends and me sharing him with my older friends.

We have both been involved win group sex with each other and love to watch each other with other men.

I will day that Brian is a very good and talented cocksucker and I love his mouth.