All Comments on 'Snowbunny Origins'

by Tabauthor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BogieraBogiera9 months ago

Too short, otherwise enjoyable

Bargyn1Bargyn19 months ago

Part 2 please.

syn4321syn43219 months ago

Too little to share at once. Annoying in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't you love stories about guys who work their ass off, give their wives all they can and the wife pays him back, not by being loyal or creative where the marriage is concerned, but instead blames the husband for her short comings by taking off with another guy? So erotic!...said no one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well trod, hope you have something unusual to follow up, otherwise a BTDT yawner.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Same old same old. one day.maybe just maybe. someone will will comeup with a

Interracial story line that worth reading .

TabauthorTabauthor9 months agoAuthor

Appreciate the feedback, part two coming soon. Feel free to reach out with suggestions

hair94hair949 months ago

Good start....looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Send her home with a little passenger.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very daring of her in public. Good story, a little short, some buildup needed, keep writing. My briefer story: We first met at a school event months before, next one evening at sporting goods store, he said hello and we talked for awhile then he surprised me to ask if I'd like to get a drink, I hesitated but said "Sure." We walked to a nearby bar, one hour later, two drinks down we were laughing and much closer together. When we got to my minivan I gave him a small kiss, there was a brief break before we resumed with a deeper kiss and hug, soon a bulge pressed into me, my hand reached below and I though, "Oh!" I broke off the action and said, "hold on" then slid open the minivan's side door, tossed some stuff aside and suggested we get in. The action resumed just as before and when his cock sprang free, my eyes lit up, my mouth opened as I lowered my head to engulf his was big cockhead and have fun sucking him off. When he was spent, I said, "That was fun, I feel seventeen again, except this time the cock was black and I swallowed it all!" We had fun times together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabauthor@Tabauthor
Hello, I am an amateur author. I enjoy taboo topics, ‘the secretary hired for more than her typing skills’ type stories, along with bnwo, wmaf and dystopian themes. If you share the same interests do send a message, I am a semi literate roleplayer as well. English, 31, UK, m...