Snowbunny Origins Pt. 03

Story Info
Talia takes action.
1.5k words
4.19
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabauthor
Tabauthor
29 Followers

The next morning, Talia awoke suddenly with the sense that she had had a meaningful dream but couldn't quite recall it. She noticed a wetness between her legs, something that had not happened during sleep in a long time. She quietly nipped out of bed, Tab still dozing, the whisky of the night before leaving him still and motionless, though that was nothing new.

As Talia looked at herself in the mirror, she again remembered her promise, and a plan formed in her mind. She took out the hotel notepad and wrote a message for Tab.

"Gone to the gym; could we stay a little longer, a few more nights? I'm really feeling different here. Kisses, Talia."

She drew a little heart, something she usually did out of habit, but this time she coloured it in, filling it completely with black ink, meaningful only to her.

She left the room, the click of the door releasing her again. With a spring in her step, she walked to the gym. There, she changed into her clothes and began to squat. Short sets of six, using her own body weight. She watched herself in the mirror, admiring her own form, her pale skin, and the way she bounced up and down with excellent form. She felt feline and alive, and as she exercised, parts of her dream came back to her.

She saw a jungle, much like those surrounding their resort. It was alive with sound, but the caucauphony did not scare her but drew her in. As she walked into the jungle, small step by small step, she felt a growing sense of freedom. Her clothes fell away, her skin brushing the leaves, her toes curling into the soil. As she walked, she became aware of her own body: her pert bum was rounded and formed, her breasts hardened, and her hair fell to her nipples, bouncing as she walked forwad. Her breath came freely, and she sensed the jungle around her, the wildness freeing her. She came across two rounded, large boulders and sat down. As she did, parting her legs and gazing upward to the canopy, the head of a snake appeared in front of her. It was black in colour, long and thick, and she watched as it came towards her, then directly followed her hand up her thigh, tongue flicking out to taste her, then moving between her legs, entering her.

Talia let out a small moan in the gym, glancing around to see if anyone noticed. She had always prided herself on being very controlled socially and did not want embarrassment, even for a moment. Fortunately, those on the running machines, headphones plugged in, were looking solidly ahead. She paused her squat at the bottom, holding herself there as the dream stayed in her mind. She felt her wetness again, touching her bikini bottoms under her gym shorts, threatening to come through.

She looked into the mirror, gazing at herself, and thinking through her dream. She realised now what the dream meant: that the black server was not a dalliance but something more; he represented passion and freedom, things that had gone missing since marrying Tab, perhaps even since meeting him. With resolve, she stood and walked out of the gym, intending to go to the pool to see the server again. On her way, she paused on a walkway; the balcony looked out to the ocean. She didn't glance around this time; removing her shorts to reveal her wetted bikini bottoms, and then her top completely, she stood facing out to the ocean, her breasts bare, and felt the humid breeze caress her breasts.

----

Leaving the balcony, Talia continued onward to the pool; she had put on her bikini top and left off her shorts, now presented perfectly for the adults pool in her favorite swimwear. She walked with a sway to her hips, knowing it would draw attention, enjoying it. She only had one person in mind whose attention she truly desired, however, and as she settled into her usual lounger at the edge of the adults pool, she put on her sunglasses and motioned to the female staff for her usual daytime cocktail. While waiting, she looked at the other guests; over time, those doing longer stays became familiar.

The resort was, of course, expensive, and only those with means could stay longer than a few nights. Most guests seemed new, dotted at the other end of the oval pool and hidden under deep umbrellas. But the two French girls she had noticed before were there and closer to Talia, faces again hidden behind books. Talia smiled to herself; they seemed much like her, with long, lithe bodies and good taste in hobbies like reading and exercise. They were only a few metres away, though across the pool, and as she analysed their physique, knowing they could observe her at the same time. They were plumper than Talia, and did not have quite the figure she did, though few did in all honesty. Talia noticed the two girls appeared to have one thing different, matching tattoos just above their ankles, though too small to make out at this distance. It piqued her interest for a moment.

Her gaze was suddenly interrupted, however, by the arrival of the drinks server. With a start, she realised it was the same black man, and he stood in front of her, obscuring her vision of the pool and the pool's vision of her. Without thinking, she reached with her left hand to take a fruit juice cocktail, and with her right, she expertly ran her fingers up his shorts. He was already hard, and as she massaged him, she recalled the black snake in her dream. She began to tug him, reaching down to his balls and then up, willing him to stand closer; eventually he did, his hard manhood coming almost level with her face, though hidden behind thin white shorts. She pulled faster, knowing they had little time. After a short pause he came, much more than before, globs of sperm running down her hands, moving down her forearm, much of it then pooling at her elbow before dripping into her cocktail glass.

With a quiet grunt, he pulled back and away. Talia came back to reality, her nipples hard and her breath coming fast. It had happened so quickly, yet her actions had been instinctive, surprising her. As a breeze came over the pool, she realised the sperm on her arm, and she took a moment to appreciate the amount--so much more than Tab could ever hope to produce. She instinctively looked for a towel or tissue, then caught herself, fulfilling her promise to do what she wished, when she wished. And so she raised her arm to her mouth, her tongue scooping up his sperm. As before she allowed it to roll around in her mouth, savoring the taboo juice. Then she swallowed it and lay back in the lounger, content.

As her eyes returned to the pool and other guests, she saw the two French girls, their books down over their laps, watching her with broad smiles. Each had a hand under the tower, between their legs. The covers over their books bumped up and down, and Talia smiled back, knowing they had watched her with the black server. Talia reached down as well to feel her own wetness, and as she did, the image of the black snake came to her mind. Combined with the two French girls opposite her, the moment overcame her, and she orgasmed there and then, silently, writhing quietly on the lounger.

A few hours later, the early morning sun gave way to the tropical lunchtime humidity, too much even for Talia, who liked to think herself immune to heat. She packed her things and her book, wrapping herself in a towel, to return to her room. As she checked the lounger, she saw her fruit cocktail, now mostly filled with the server's sperm, and on a whim decided to take it with her back to her suite. Tab had just awoken as she entered. She smiled, feeling herself sunkissed and radiant. Tab, on the other hand, looked like a college student, pasty-white, with dark rings under his eyes, and with little muscle to show anywhere useful. He was, however, holding her note and had a wide smile on his face.

"You want to stay longer? That's fantastic, Tali. I knew this holiday would be just what we needed. Who knows, you might reward me tonight." His eyes sparkled with hope, and naiveté.

Talia put on a well-practiced smile and said, "Of course, my daring boy, let's attend the evening function and have a few drinks". Tab seemed unsure about the mention of more drinks but was happy that she seemed engaged. "I see you have already started", looking at the cocktail glass in her hand. Talia grinned, her eyes dancing, "Oh, it's just something... fruity.... the drinks server gave me," and she raised it to her mouth, letting the contents slide past her lips. She held that pose, with some of it dribbling to the corners of her mouth. "Yummy," and with that she turned, closing the door of the bathroom behind her, wondering what dress would best fit her mood this evening.

Tabauthor
Tabauthor
29 Followers