Snowbunny Origins Pt. 04

Story Info
A changing relationship.
1.5k words
4.05
6.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabauthor
Tabauthor
31 Followers

That evening, they left for the nightly reception at the Rasa wing. Talia had elected to wear a black see-through this time, something reflecting her new found positivity and desire to have fun. The door of their suite clicked as it always did, and Talia back straightened. As they drew nearer, the voices from the Rasa wing function room carried over the humid air, suggesting excitement to come. As they entered, Talia's hand dropped away from Tab, she let him walk in just ahead of her, then entered herself. For a moment it felt like a debutant ball, as the audience, turned to assess her, eyes roaming. The guests had changed as a new group arrived, but their behaviour was predictably the same. Tab had already found himself a place on a couch with n elderly couple, who, oddly enough, seem enraptured with him as they continued their conversation from the night before. Talia, unsure for a moment, joined him. She seated herself on the couch, crossing her legs demurely and smiling innocently to the kindly couple. They smiled politely, then continued to  nod along to Tab's self-important rambling. 

Thirty minutes passed, and each time the drinks server came Talia looked up hopefully, only for it to be another female waitress. She took glass after glass of champagne in consolation, steadily becoming tipsy, a state she rarely allowed herself to be in. It was comforting, however, as the champagne turned the conversation around her into background noise. It allowed her thoughts to roam. She looked at Tab, and the elderly couple, smiling as they appeared almost as she and Tab might in another 25 years: wealthy and agreeable with any source of excitement. Yet they seemed hungry for something, some kind of excitement. It was as though they had drained the well of one-another, and it had left them thirsty, gazing up to the sky for a drop of the unfamiliar to fall on their heads. She knew there was meaning here, but much like her dream the night before, she could not quite work out it out. 

Just then, a figure appeared to her right. Without looking, she knew it was her server. Tab looked up, "Yes, yes, we will have another, put them here," speaking abruptly.

Talia felt a tinge of embarrassment, watching as the server placed the drinks on the table. Just as he stepped back, his cuff caught one glass, it rocked to one side, spilling some of the wine on the marble side table. "You complete fool, how could... oh just clean It up," said Tab, righteous frustration narrowing his eyes.

Talia felt in that moment her own anger rise, not at the server, but at Tab. She controlled it. She had never shown her emotions publicly, and would not start now. 

The server went back to get a cloth, expressionless. "Was that necessary, darling?"

Talia asked Tab, speaking for the first time. "Well, it's not the first time is it, I recognise him, of course I do."

Talia smiled, lips together, eyes holding his. "Well, I will just be in the bathroom to ...touch myself up, the humidity seems to have won its battle with the air-conditioner tonight."

The older couple chittered their laughter, seeing such a beautiful, young, and confident couple - a mirror to their past. Tab in turn smiled, delighted at Talia's engagement with his new friends. "Of course." Talia rose, adjusted her white YSL bag, and walked toward the bathroom. Once out of Tab's sight, she drew a deep breath, counted 1,2,3, and darted through a door that lead to the drinks galley. Glasses were stacked high, lipstick covered and half full. The sound of churning filled the room, much louder than she had expected. With so many dishwashers going the air had sticky condensation to it. She saw the server with his back turned to her. She approached him and as he turned she dropped her eyes, feeling suddenly shy. 

"I want to... apologise for my husband's behaviour." She quickly lent forward and kissed his cheek, feeling almost school girl like. His hand came to her waist, holding her firmly. The apology was not finished. Her knees felt weak and his hand seemed to encourage her downwards. She didn't fight it, knowing it was time. His other hand freed his manhood and as it came free it grew, immediately falling by her upturned cheek.

She turned her head and enveloped him, first the head. It filled immediately, and she adjusted her mouth, opening wider. She had never enjoyed this before with Tab, but found herself wanting more now. She pushed the head in, wanting it against the back of her throat. He was much longer than she realised and so she was able to look up at him. His were open, watching her in silence. He did not move, nor did she want him to. She began to move her head, back and forth. The sound that filled that room was glugging sound, glug, glug, glug. Saliva ran down the corners of her mouth, yet she wanted more. His hand reached down, freeing her pale breasts. Glug, glug, glug. Her mind felt numb, in the reflection of the dishwasher she saw herself, perfectly proportioned in every way yet so small when set against him and his manhood that extended out and into her. She groaned, wanting his sperm. He began to cum, in slow, strong spurts, and she swallowed without hesitation. He finished and slowly withdrew, his manhood staying hard as she used her finger to scoop the sperm up from her chin and into her mouth.

"Thank you," she managed, gagging softly.

"You are beautiful," he said, softly as always. They were simple words but powerful. Something that meant more than the compliments Tab had given her over the years. At that moment, they heard voices of the serving girls entering. She rose, sliding her dress back over her breasts.  Within a few seconds, she was back in the reception lounge, conversation bubbling over the live jazz band. At that moment she felt truly alive.

Eventually she made her way back to Tab. Those crowded around them appeared in a blur.  As she sat next to him, adjusting her dress, her voice broke through her numbness "Are you ok darling, line at the powder room?"

"Yes, quite a ... big one." smiling at him with cold eyes.

Tab, sensing it was time to go home, turned to the couple, "We must continue this great chat tomorrow."

"Wonderful!" they said, eyes sparkling at his enthusiasm.

----

Upon reaching their suite, Talia felt woozy yet excited. Tab sensed it too. He took off his dinner jacket and lay on the bed, "So darling you mentioned feeling different here, how about you show me your beautiful body, so I can check."

Talia felt almost revolted, not just at his appearance, but his manner. He seemed to be forever saying one thing but hinting at something else. His lack of directness was grating. "Did you touch up your lip gloss in the powder room, you look so fresh and glistening?" Enquired Tab, sensing her hesitation.

The directness surprised her, and after a moments' hesitation she answered  "I did, yes, I put a bit more on than I had planned." Tab chuckled condescendingly. Talia came forward and kissed him softly on the lips, pushing them into him roughly.

"And I have an idea, let's watch a sexy video tonight."Tab had the iPad out faster than she could have thought possible, beginning to scroll through pornographic videos.

She pointed, "This one." It was titled Blacked. They settled on to the bed, Talia on her side and Tab on his back. 

The woman in the video looked much like Talia, a natural figure with long hair, and petite features. A woman who didn't just work out, but looked after herself. It showed her in a simple dress on a girl's night out, meeting a group of black men at the club. As the scene progressed to a hotel room, Tab began to move, trying to turn to caress Talia. "Oh darling, show it to me, be a man for me."

And she drew down her top, exposing her breast. Tab breathed, and did so, touching himself.

"Make it hard for me" and he did, as they watched the white girl mounted by a black man. Talia's breath quickened as realised the black actor's similarities with the black server at the resort. The natural confidence and the solid girth of his manhood was something she had experienced so recently. It was something she could still taste in her mouth.

The woman had adopted a position on her knees. It was a porn film, but she looked directly into the camera as if it were a real. Her eyes rolled back as the black man entered her and began long, slow thrusts. Talia could not escape the actresses eyes, and as the actress began to climax, Talia felt herself as well. She came without a sound. Tab not noticing. His eyes were wide as he watched the woman dominated so naturally by the black actor. Eventually Tab did as well, and Talia sighed in relief. She decided then that this would be how they did it from now on, together, but worlds apart. 

Tabauthor
Tabauthor
31 Followers