Snowed In

Story Info
How a snow storm leads to the best weekend of my life.
3.3k words
4.5
7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD8hrs
JD8hrs
34 Followers

The wind was picking up as I made my way through the parking lot. It was getting dark and starting to spit out snow. All the weather reports of the terrible blizzard for Friday night and all day Saturday seemed to be coming true, only four hours earlier than they had forecast. I had already been in Indianapolis long enough and was not looking forward to spending a late February weekend here.

I was feeling worn out from a long day of travel for business and lugging around my suitcase, but I had to see if this hotel had any rooms. After my flight was cancelled, a few hours before, I tried every other hotel and motel in town. It was either here or I went back to the airport and slept on the floor until my rescheduled flight on Sunday afternoon. Given that I only had two days of clothes, counting what I was already wearing, it looked like the start of a miserable weekend.

Right as I arrived at the front door, I ran into her.

"Sorry, you go first," she said.

"No, ladies first," I said.

"Aren't you a gentleman? Thanks," she said as I opened the door and let her and her large suitcase into the lobby. I instantly noticed her beautiful green eyes and flowing red hair. She was a few years older than me but looked amazing.

We both got in line to see if there were any rooms. We were fifth and fourth respectively and the one front desk clerk was overwhelmed, so I figured I would kill time.

"Flight cancelled?" I asked.

She turned around and at that moment I noticed her full lips.

"Yes, you?"

"Same. I am Steve," I said as I extended my cold hand to shake.

"Maria," she said with a firm handshake that was also very soft and warm. Her pale skin became a little flush as we shook hands.

"OK. Nice to meet you, Maria. Where is home?"

"Pittsburgh and you?"

"Hartford."

"So, you know about snow," she said and gave me a little smirk.

"Yeah, this is nothing new for me. I just hope they have rooms. The hotels I checked out of earlier today were already booked up, so I've been scrambling since I left the airport. How about you."

"I was coming back from San Francisco and was supposed to change planes."

"How long were you there? Was it for work or fun Maria?"

"I was there all week, and it was a little of both."

"Cool."

"How about you? Were you here in Indianapolis for work or fun?"

"Normally it's my vacation destination but this time for work."

She laughed and patted my arm just below the shoulder.

"Oh, looks like we'll be up soon," she said.

She stepped up to the counter. I noticed the wiggle in her walk and smiled. I wished she'd take off that puffy coat so I could see if she was as sexy as I imagined. Then I looked out the window and saw it start to pick up with flurries in the darkness.

She turned and walked by with her large bag in one hand.

"You're up. I'm in room 519 Steve," she said with a smile and swagger as she went to take her luggage away.

"Ok," I said and stepped up to the front desk.

"Do you have a reservation?" the clerk asked.

"No, I just need a room," I said.

"Sorry, we don't have any rooms left. They are all reserved for the entire weekend."

"Shit, seriously?"

"Yes," he said.

"Fuck, is there a place I can at least charge my phone? It's almost out of battery."

"You can go to the hotel restaurant but when that closes at 10:00 pm you will have to leave."

I exhaled and slumped away. Why did I let her go ahead of me? Another time being a nice guy screws me over.

So, I went to the restaurant and found a seat at the bar.

"Whadall you have buddy," the bartender asked.

"I'll take a Guiness and can I plug this in somewhere?"

"Sure," the bartender said and plugged my phone and cord into an outlet behind the bar.

A few minutes later I started to drink my beer.

"So, you traveling through?" he asked.

Before I could answer the bartender was distracted by a phone call.

"Ok, ok. Yes we can get all that. You are lucky you called. We are our last order for the day. We are shutting down soon. Anything else I can get for you?" the bartender said to the caller.

I saw the snow begin to pick up. I was hoping I could even get an Uber back to the airport. I was completely lost in thought. The next 10 minutes seemed to drift by as I watched the TV weather report and felt like it was going to be a long two days. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Are you going to sit there all night?" Maria asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I turned in surprise.

"I am settled in and wanted to stroll around while my order is being prepared. Why aren't you in your room? Why is your suitcase here? I figure you would've unpacked," she said.

As she spoke I turned to look at her. Maria was sexier than I had imagined. She was wearing a tight red sweater and jeans that showed off her figure, tight toned, and muscular body, and firm breasts. Her red lips looked delicious.

"They ran out of hotel rooms."

"Oh no. Did I get the last one? I am so sorry. I would never have taken it. You were so nice to let me in first. Such a gentleman," she said. "Let me make it up to you."

"How?"

"I could buy you a drink?"

I lifted my beer and wiggled it at her.

"I could buy you dinner."

"The kitchen is closing," I responded.

She leaned close to me and whispered, "Well..."

Her breath was so warm and sweet, with her lips and tongue so close to my ears. I was tingling.

"Well... I could have you come up to my hotel room and have some fun this weekend."

My eyes turned to big saucers.

"Ok... I guess," I replied.

"You're adorable," she said and took my right hand with a firm grip. "Let me get your bag."

She easily picked it up with her left hand and took me by the hand with her right. We quickly made our way to the elevator, both pushed the up button and exchanged smiles. She then bit her lips as we entered the elevator. Maria quickly pressed the fifth-floor button and the close door button. As the door closed an older man got in the elevator.

I was pissed. The old bastard hit the sixth-floor button.

Maria then got behind me. She pressed up against me. I felt her left hand nails on my shoulder. She then moved her right hand up my leg and squeezed my right butt cheek. I almost jumped. The old man looked at me and she giggled.

When we got to the fifth floor we got out and the man said, "Have fun."

Maria then grabbed my hand and led me to her room. Her grip was really firm.

"Well, that was fun. Think he wanted to join us?" Maria asked.

"I don't know," I said as I pulled her close. "I am not in the mood to share you."

"That's a shame. I was going to have my girlfriend come over," Maria said as she wiggled away and went to her room.

"Oh really? She came all the way from Pittsburgh just for this?"

"Good memory Steve," she said as she opened the door and then turned around and motioned for me to come over.

I followed her into the room. When I entered, I put my bag to the side. The lights were already on and it looked like a standard hotel room with one bed, a tv, closet, dresser, bathroom and window with the shades drawn. Maria turned around and kissed me. Her lips were soft and sweet. My mouth soon opened, and I felt her tongue in my mouth. I was wrapping myself around her. She pushed me back and then pulled my coat and suit jacket.

"Strip for me, now," Maria said in a stern voice.

"What?"

"You heard me."

I was overtaken.

"Ok," I said as I began to unbutton my shirt.

Quickly I took off my clothes. As I did, I started to hum a song.

"Stop, just do it."

Before I knew it, I was naked. Then the doorbell rang.

"Room service," the voice said.

"Get the door," Maria ordered.

"What?"

"I am just kidding. Get your cute self in the bathroom. Put on what's in there. I was going to wear it, but I think you'll like it."

I went into the room and saw a red silk robe. I listened as she took the food and the door shut. A minute or two went by.

"Just give me a second," Maria said.

I waited and then heard, "You can come out now."

I walked out in the robe. There she was. She was about five-eight, in her red bra and panties. Her body was amazing. It was tight, toned, with rippling muscles. She flexed her biceps. They were perfect. Had to be at least 12 or maybe 14 inches.

"Damn...." I said as my mouth dropped.

"So you like?"

"Oh yeah."

She smiled and motioned for me to come over.

"You look hot in my robe. Very sexy."

She approached me. Put her hand on the small of my back pulled me close and gave me a deep, wet kiss. I wrapped my arms around her as she dipped me down. I was so hard. My left leg shot in the air. She put her right hand on my thigh and held me up with her left arm.

When we came back up my heart was pounding.

"Wow," we both said and blushed.

"You're not intimidated?"

"By what"

She flexed her right bicep. I squeezed and began to rub it and caress the definition. It was making me harder and harder.

"Most men get limp when they see a woman who is stronger than them. Glad you're not," she said as she squeezed my ass.

"How do you know you're stronger than me?"

"Wanna arm wrestle?"

"Sure."

We knelt on the side of the bed.

"When I win get ready to worship me," Maria said.

We locked hands and stared deep into each other's eyes.

"On three we go," she said. "You can count off."

"Ok. One, two, three!"

I pushed with all of my might.

"Come on Steve. Anytime you want."

I strained and she wasn't moving.

"Here it comes candy ass," Maria said and quickly my hand was down. She won easily. She stood up and flexed her bicep.

"I told you. Now get ready to worship me."

I stood up and kissed her biceps. Then I used my tongue to trace the definition. I had never done this but it was hot.

"Wow, you really do like."

"Are you a bodybuilder?"

"Yes, I was in San Francisco for a competition and fitness expo. I own a gym also."

"Did you win?"

She titled her eyebrow up, "Of course candy ass."

"Candy ass?"

"Yeah, you're my little sweet piece of candy this weekend. My candy ass."

I smiled and then ran my fingers through her hair, looked deep into her eyes, and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and we tumbled onto the bed. Maria quickly rolled on top. I grabbed her firm ass. It was rock-hard and I loved it.

Our foreheads were touching and she smiled as we stared into each other's eyes for about ten seconds.

"Wow, you are amazing," I said.

"Come here candy ass. You're just getting started," she said as she motioned me up. I followed her and she pulled the robe off me. Then I turned and as she started to tumble. I caught her and gently laid her down.

"I wanted you the moment I saw you," she said as I began to suck on her ear lobe and then kiss her neck.

"Me too."

I moved my right hand down and glided it down her sculpted back until I found her bra strap. With one swift move, I undid it.

"Oh, nice."

"Not bad for a candy ass?" I asked with a wink.

She then began to push my head into her left breast. I began to suck and lick her nipple and the underside of her breast while I moved down to squeeze her ass.

"Yesss!!" Maria sighed.

I stayed there for a minute or two as Maria continued to delight in my licking and massaging. She then pushed my head down. I then began to lick her and kiss her shredded abs. It was wonderful to taste and feel her muscles. I had never been with a woman stronger than me, but it turned me on. Knowing that she could overpower me made me feel free to submit to her control. I then moved my tongue to her red silk panties and grasped them with my teeth. I pulled them off Maria and held them in my mouth for a second like a dog.

I looked down at the shaven pussy and sculpted thighs. I think started to drool. Then I began to lick in a counterclockwise motion before peeling back to find her clitoris. I first gently kissed it and licked upwards. Maria tensed up and drove my head into her pussy.

"Gooooodd!"

Then I swerved my two fingers around like mini dildos before finally sticking them in as I licked her clit. I felt her get goosebumps. Then I began to pick up speed with my lips and tongue and make a come here motion with both of my fingers. Maria dug the nails from her left hand into my shoulder. It hurt but I loved it. Making her moan and rive with pleasure was only making me want to keep going. She began to tighten and release her pussy. I kept doing it wanting to feel her strong body cum.

"Oooohh!!! Ummm!!" Maria moaned. "Yess!!"

After a few minutes, I lifted my face and looked at her. Maria rolled her eyes back and looked in ecstasy. I smiled and moved up to lick her abs while I kept my fingers in her.

Maria then pulled me up and kissed me. I could feel her body was now sweaty and her heart was pounding.

"Damn, you little candy ass," she said as she slapped my ass. She held me against her left breast. I looked up and stared into her beautiful eyes. I continued swirling I right index finger over her clit. Then I intermingled my legs with her. We lay there for a few minutes.

"Are you hungry candy ass?"

"Yes."

She got up and brought over one for covered plates. She lifted the lid. It was roast chicken with a side of corn and mashed potatoes. Maria stuck her hand in a pile of mashed potatoes and moved her finger toward me. I licked the potatoes off her pointer. Maria smiled and rubbed the potatoes and gravy on her stomach. I licked them off her abs.

Then I stood up. I dipped my fingers into the gravy pit and poked her nose with it.

"Boop," I said.

"Cute," she replied.

Then she dipped her fingers and poked my nose. This quickly escalated and we had a mini food fight. The sliced chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn covered our faces and chests within minutes. We both laughed. I gave a little peck on the cheek. She responded by licking some corn off my face. I responded by licking some gravy off of her chin. Within seconds were both licking each other like two dogs.

Maria stopped and then stopped me.

"I want to clean you up candy ass."

Then she went to the bathroom and turned on the water. She came back into the room and motioned for me. I came over.

"Are you ready to get cleaned up?"

"Yes."

She then pulled me close and kissed me. She dipped me down and before I knew it, she scooped me up. I was in her arms, and I wrapped my hands around the back of her neck. I was helpless and I loved it. She turned around and took me into the bathroom. Then she laid me down in the bathtub that was filling up with water. I felt like a child as the warm water rushed to my ears and hair. I stared into her green eyes.

"Be right back."

She quickly came back with a handful of condoms that she put next to the tub.

"You'll need your swim cap," Maria said as she shut off the water and grabbed a bar of soap.

She worked the soap into a lather and began to rub it all over me. I was so hard and when she scrubbed my dick I had to fight with everything not to cum. Then she rinsed me off.

"Want my candy ass to be nice and clean," Maria said as the water splashed everywhere. "My, turn. Time to clean me up."

I rubbed the soap in my hand and got a good lather going. Then I began to move my hands over arms and shoulders, tracing every line and rippled tone. I moved down and traced over her pecks and firm breasts. Then she stood up. I got on my knees and moved to her washboard abs and lower back. She sighed with pure joy. Then she turned around.

"Scrub my tushy."

"With pleasure."

I worked her firm ass and then moved to lather up her pussy. I noticed a shower nozzle on a cord. I reached over, grabbed it, and turned on the water. I stood up and used it to clean off her ass. Then I reached around and used it on her pussy. She instantly moaned. I held her against me with my left hand and worked the nozzle around her with my right. Maria grasped onto me and dug her nails into my left forearm. I then kissed her right shoulder. We stayed there for a few minutes. I wanted to make this moment of pleasure last.

Then I got on my knees and worked my down her legs and feet. She turned around and got on her knees. Maria pulled me close as the water splashed around. She was breathing heavy.

"I'm getting a condom. Are you ready?"

I looked deep into her eyes and said, "Oh yes Maria."

She reached over me and I squeezed her ass.

"Stand up candy ass."

I got my feet, trying not to slip. She took the condom out of the wrapper and put it on me. Slowly working it down. She spread her legs, and I kneeled down and slid right into her. I started to thrust in and then pulled away. We quickly got into a rhythm as we wrapped our arms around each other. She wrapped her legs tightly around me.

"You like this, don't you?" Maria asked as she squeezed. "You love my muscles? Don't you?'

"God!! Yes!!" I said and then went to kiss her left bicep.

Our rhythm was perfect. I was fighting every impulse to not cum. I wanted to give her every second of pleasure that I could. Finally, when she reached down and stuck her finger in my ass I couldn't contain myself any other. I came harder and longer than I had in years. Maria moaned in delight.

We were both breathing heavily when I pulled out, took the condom off, and flicked it in the trash. Then I moved back and embraced her and kissed her forehead.

After a few seconds of silence, Maria said, "It's going to snow all night and all day tomorrow."

"Thank god," I said.

That was the start of the best weekend of my life.

JD8hrs
JD8hrs
34 Followers