Snowed In and Growing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did *this* feel so good?

She felt another orgasm approaching as Nick started to jackhammer his heavy cock in earnest, trying to break his way into her tight, sacred hole. The tide was rising within her, about to break!

"Right there, nnnnnyeah Nick fuck don't stop I'm so close-!"

But before she could reach the edge, her cunt lips were split wide and the thickest invader she'd ever experienced, and stretched her velvety insides to the max.

Nick grunted out

"Fuck, you're tight, Rach"

And paused for a split second before continuing to piston his hips. The instant his thrusting hips started to moved once more, a scream split from Rachel's lips. Nick stopped thrusting, worriedly looking at her before she dug her nails into his back, leaning onto his chest, and desperately, animalistically, humping her pussy further down his impossible pole.,

"Don't stop fucking me you fucking fuck!"

She shouted and babbled, legs almost going limp as Nick felt a spray of warm pussy juice against him. He jackhammered his enormous cockhead further into her and watched as Rachel's eyes rolled into the back of her head, her head falling back and her arms fell limp. And her pussy sprayed. He shoved another few inches inside, denting her lower stomach outward obscenely. Still, her pussy sprayed. Nick flipped her so that she was on her back, legs in the air, and shoved almost half his monster into her tight snatch. Her usually tight belly tented outward with a cockhead the size of a small bowling ball, and a shaft the width of a doorknob. Her snatch finally stopped squirting as Rachel moaned her way back to reality.

From this angle looking up, his tower of manhood looked almost scary. Veins angrily crisscrossed the thick behemoth as she watched it cram in and out of her legs, bringing with it seemingly gallons of sticky liquids. With every upwards pull, Rachel saw her abused pussy lips, swollen beyond recognition, gripping every rock hard inch and refusing to let go. She snarled as she reached up and grabbed his hand, shoving it onto her fat pink nipple.

"You better hilt every inch of that monster inside me before you even think of blowing"

"You want the whole thing?"

"Yes, fuck, yes, destroy my pussy! I only want this cock from now on! Please wreck me for any other guy and then DUMP your hot cum in my womb!"

Nick obliged. He pulled out until just the bulbous head remained, and then slammed down over 19 inches of rigid, fat manhood. He had been feeling a barrier stopping him at around the 12 inch mark, but his forceful entry tore right through it this time. They both watched his dick sink further and further down her torso, tenting out her stomach until it was bulging so much she could purse her lips and kiss the head through her skin. And she did. Then Nick thrusted again, sending shockwaves jiggling through her mountainous mammaries. He only had a few inches left, and they were both gonna make sure he sunk to the hilt. She wrapped her huge udders in her hands, grabbing her nipples as handles and started giving him a titfuck through her bulging stomach. He moaned, and started pounding his fists into her ass, really hard. Almost painfully hard. When did his fists get so big? And, wait, he was grabbing her hips! Then what was -?

Rachel leaned and looked past his throbbing behemoth for the first time, and her jaw dropped. Swinging up and down, crashing into her ass and thighs with a heavy

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

over and over again, were his titanic nuts. Each one was bright and shiny, stretching his sack to its maximum capacity as the orbs bounced and crashed. She used to laugh and compare her tits to watermelons, and it was a close approximation, if you looked at smaller ones. Nick's balls looked like they were bigger than watermelons. They were huge. Each bulbous one was probably over a foot or two in diameter! His sack was wider than his torso, and probably extended below his knees. And they looked stuffed full of cum. As she watched, the bouncing monstrosities gurgled and throbbed, and slowly swelled outwards another few inches in each direction. Telling Nick to empty those inside her was a mistake.

"Fuck, Rach, I'm getting really close. I'm gonna fucking flood your womb full!"

"Wait, Nick, they're so huge!"

"I know, and every drop is going inside you!"

"Nnn- oh, fuck, Nick, god you feel good! Please, please don't..."

It was hard for her to protest when her mind was currently being blown and her insides claimed.

"It's coming! Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Nick pressed his hips into hers, and despite her fears, that feeling set Rachel off too. She yelled out in pleasure as she felt the balls lift, and then drop. Lift, and then drop. Over and over and over. But she didn't feel anything inside. Maybe she wouldn't? Maybe she -

OH.

Then she felt the bulge forcing its way up his cumpipe and forcing her pussy open wider. It moved slow, and Nick grunted with the effort. It was about halfway up, and Rachel's orgasming mind did something incredibly silly. She brought her legs up, and with all her might, crossed them over his yoga ball sized sack and squeezed.

Nick yelped in surprise and moaned in pleasure, his dick visibly jumping inside her dented stomach as his muscles flexed and the first salvo forcefully rocketed out. She could hear the monstrous cockhead pouring cum inside her, and watched as the bulge of his cockhead in her tummy started to round out softly and grow. A second deluge emptied into her and she watched the cock itself lose its form to her growing, jiggling, cum filled tummy. A third, fourth, and fifth eruption sprayed out at high speed, and Nick started thrusting again. Her wobbling cumflated stomach started to bounce with each powerful thrust, the few gallons of cum sloshing around heavily. Rachel's eyes rolled into the back of her head once more as she squirted for the third time in a row, and by far her biggest to date. She covered herself and his lower half in her juices as her stomach was inflated, one powerful and thick pump of cum at a time. Eventually it was more than her womb could hold, and even the seal formed by his enormous girth couldn't hold back a stream of cum from spraying back out of her. Hands flying to her growing stomach, Rachel held them there and continued to feel herself swell larger with each pump. By the time it had started to slow, she couldn't fit her hands all the way around her soft and cumflated tummy. They both must have fucked for what felt like hours. Soon Nick's thrusts slowed, Rachel's hips stopped bucking, and they both collapsed into each other. Her stomach had bloated to look like she was overdue for octuplets, and he collapsed heavily into the wide, jiggly belly. A pool of hot, thick sponge completely submerged her ass and part of her hips on this bed, which further solidified her earlier point of ruining the couch. But that wasn't important now.

Nick collapsed at her side (his lower half splashing into the pool of cum as well), hugging around her inflated stomach as best he could. Both were glowing; both were also slick with sweat and panting heavily.

"That, was amazing."

"I know. You, were amazing. Your cock feels so fucking good inside me."

Rachel felt the throbbing member, still hard, embedded in her snatch and acting as a plug keeping the gallons of cum securely in her belly.

"Uhh, about that, Rach..."

She looked up at him and saw the pain, the desperation, in his eyes that she saw yesterday while his balls were inflating. His dick was still hard. It was still hard.

Nick wasn't done.

Glancing up past his sweating form, Rachel confirmed it: his nuts were still enormously huge. Even from his position laying on his side, each ball was so big that they rested on the cum-soaked futon and rose above his hips, like two dark bean bags that were tucked behind his legs.

Was he...getting harder?

Fuck it, Rachel thought. I've gone this far. I'm gonna make him cum until he's completely dry.

"Nick. I thought I told you to hilt your fucking sexy cock inside me and dump all your cum."

"I came a fuckton! I think I made more while cumming, though..."

She cut him off matter-of-factly.

"So you haven't dumped it all inside me yet."

Rachel wiggled her hips, her tight wet lips gripping and slipping around his girthy pole, trying to milk his cock. She patted her swollen stomach, and turned to look him dead in the eyes. She still felt hin getting harder and harder inside her cum-filled form.

"Don't stop cumming in me until you're shooting blanks."

And then, while they both laid sideways, she began to buck her hips backwards into his, fucking him. Her heavy cum- filled stomach made it tough, but she was already starting to feel turned on again. Nick caught on quickly, reaching his arms around her while still laying down and half-embracing her, half playing with her L cup tits and her nipples. Light moans escaped her lips with each backwards thrust, and Nick felt the softness of her asscheeks slamming over and over into him. She was picking up the pace now, her voice getting louder and higher pitched as she moved faster and faster.

"Why aren't you helping? I asked you to fuck me- AHH!"

She barely got her command out before he started to drive his hips forward into her at the same time she drove hers back.

"Oh, fuck yeah Nick just like that! How can this COCK make me so fucking wet?"

Rachel screamed out as her whole body reverberated with each piston-like thrust shoving the wide cockmeat deeper, over and over and over.

Wait, he actually was getting harder. Or...wider? Wait...he was getting bigger.

The realization came as she felt a pressure on her chin. She looked down to see Nick's monster cockhead, once again pushing against her skin. He grew so much since cumming that even her bloated tummy didn't hide it any more! And she watched as with each thrust that rocked her body and sent her titties bouncing, the cockhead poked up between her tits. Within 15 minutes of fucking, it reached her head. Within another 30, it had grown farther, past her head and extending like a monolith that stretched her out.

"Oh shit! I'm so fffffffuuulllllFUCK! You're so HUGE!"

Rachel came. She couldn't help herself. She orgasmed as they fucked like rabbits, thrusting sideways on the cum-soaked futon for almost 2 hours. In that time, Nick's cock grew so big that Rachel could barely reach the tip when it was fully deforming her stomach. It had to be wider than her leg - she couldn't even come close to closing her legs while his beast was in her! That was when Nick's words finally came, through gasped grunts.

"Gonna cum. Fuck, gonna be big. Rachel, FUCK here it COMES!"

There was no preamble to this eruption, like the first orgasm had. She barely registered his words, her tongue lolling out and drooling in pleasure, before she felt a punch to her stomach. She looked up at the tip, indenting her tummy far above her head. She saw where the tip was, but was watching something forcefully indenting her stomach another foot above that, causing it to crash and shake against the cushion of the couch. Rachel heard the sound of the cum gushing out of his gaping slit like a firehouse that shot high- pressure, burning hot jelly. It pumped out like a true firehose as well, dumping gallons per second of the incredibly thick sponge into her. Nick's first orgasm was completely overtaken in just the first shot of this one. Her stomach flooded like a balloon in a faucet that was too strong - it jiggled and bounced with the pressure of the cum being fired into her at such high velocity.

"FUUUUUUCK! Every drop is for you, Rachel, forever!"

Rachel was babbling incoherently in the throes of multiple orgasms, but she did manage to scream 3 intelligible words:

"I LOVE YOU!"

And Nick fired another stream of cum into her, inflating her stomach further. Each rope of cum lasted almost a minute of high-speed eruption, and was the width of a 2L of soda. Rachel's stomach was approaching the size of the bed after about 3 minutes of this nonstop cumshot. Nick rolled over and stood up, lifting one of her legs and shoving his cock that much deeper into her as he emptied his bloated nuts. He slapped her meaty ass and started thrusting into her with his dick, almost the size of a log. Then, he heard creaking. The futon was giving way under the immense weight of all of his cum. There was so much left in his balls to shoot out; he didn't want Rachel to be as big as a house!

Nick began the slow process of pulling his appendage out of her wrecked cunt while still orgasming. Crisscrossing his arms underneath his pole, Nick supported it underneath to the best of his ability while inching it out. It slid out slowly, with wet shlicks of her fluids and glorps of his white jelly cascading out. Nick was standing a good four or five feet away from her mountainous, cum-filled form when he finally felt the tight opening against his fat cockhead. He was still cumming, still spraying viscous spunk into her at high speeds. Try as he might to pull it out, his cockhead wanted to stay buried and emptying inside her.

He grabbed around his titanic member as best he could and yanked backwards, which only served to cause them both to jump in pleasure at the feeling. Rachel quivered and yelled, squirting once more, while Nick gasped out and his neverending stream of cum got thicker, and more forceful. That was the last straw for the poor futon. With a metallic groan the legs snapped, dropping Rachel a few feet to the ground. The sudden pressure, combined with his yanking, popped the enormous cockhead free. Now out in the open air, Nick looked over his new appendage. It angrily pulsed with his heartbeat, swollen and fat and huge in all directions. His dick must have been almost as long as he was tall! He looked at the pulsing veins that crisscrossed its form, the smallest looking like the size of a regular person's dick.

His eruption was slamming into her stomach, sending shockwaves rippling across her rolling, bloated form. He continued to blast her, over and over, hugging and jerking his monster any way that he could. He actually lifted it slightly, just enough to slide it through the flood of slimy white spunk covering the ground now. He moved around her, covering every inch in his load. It was hot to the touch, and so thick that wherever he sprayed, it stayed there like a dense pile of pudding. Piles of it wetly slid off her, flooding onto the floor and creating a white lake around them. Soon, the room was overflowed with sperm as he kept pumping. He finally felt himself tapering off as he completely drenched her for a third time in a row. With a sigh, Nick's orgasm came to a stop. Rachel was completely submerged in thick, white ball batter.

He heard sloshing and spraying, and realized that she had been squirting the entire time he was cumming on her. She finally also came to a rest, using her arms to scoop the gallons of heavy cream away from her head. She was also greedily drinking, swallowing as much of the stuff as she could.

Nick didn't care about being messy - he was exhausted. With a weak look over his shoulder, he saw that his balls had shrunk back down to the size of coconuts. He trudged forward through the ocean of white, which rose up to his knees, and collapsed onto the remains of the futon next to Rachel. He squished his body close to hers and hugged her. She was humming, practically buzzing with contentment. Nick was slowly softening, and saw that his member had shrunk down to a respectable 16 inches soft. He idly wondered if it would grow that massive again. He ventured a guess that he'd find out eventually with Rachel. The only sound was the cum, emptying from her overinflated womb at a thick volume.

GLORP! GLORP! GLORP!

SPLOOSH! SPLOOSH! SPLOOSH!

More and more, her stomach fell in size as the flood of cum around them slowly inched upwards. She lazily rolled her head in his direction - her dirty blonde hair stuck to her forehead from his glue-like cum, and was tangled in a wild mess of white batter as she leaned into him. He leaned into her in kind, and their lips met once more. The two held each other in that moment for what felt like forever; neither wanting to move.

"So, like, can I tell people you're my boyfriend or what?"

Rachel spoke up, half-joked, pressing her forehead to his and never pulling away from his lips. Nick smiled and rubbed his cheek into hers, kissing her cheek and moving to her ear to respond,

"Only if I can tell people you're my girlfriend."

A guffaw escaped Rachel's lips, a sudden snorting laugh that made her bring her hands up to cover her face.

"You're such a dork."

She looked into his eyes, her gray-blue irises almost shining as she poured all the joy and love she could into a single glance. They stayed like that, laying together, covered head to toe in his hot spooge, with the broken futon beneath them. They were ready to fall into a well-earned sleep, when the television flicked on. Then the lights. Then they heard the heater kick on.

And they laughed. They still had half a month left, with just the two of them.