Snowed In and Growing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick then, while holding her hand against his length, inched his pants off. There, out in the open for the first time, Rachel really saw the full enormity of his dick. It looked like a weapon. She held the ruler up to the base of his thick pole, getting her head unnecessarily close. She breathed deeply, admiring the scent of his manhood before reading the markings.

"A little over 9 inches. Call it 9 and a quarter. Fuck me, that's big. Are you sure you'll get any...?"

She extended her hands and looked at him quizzically.

"Well don't you worry about that. I'll definitely be getting bigger. I might be horribly sick for a day or two, but afterwards? You'll see."

"I hope so."

Meal complete, the two continued to hang out and talk all day. Some of it was casual, some of it was heavily flirtatious, but all of it was fun. There wasn't really much to do with no power, so they wound up finding a spare blanket and cuddling together underneath, talking about their lives and catching up with everything that they missed in the other's. They both wound up without pants, though their sweatshirts were still on beneath the covers. She had finally saved up enough money to go to college, and was planning on starting after the summer. He's in talks to start another internship that would give the experience he needs to get a real job. Both spoke of exes, friends, their old classes, and their childhood memories. They both also talked about how they had had a crush on the other for years, and were incredulous that neither of them noticed. The conversations were easily flowing and joyful, and both seemed to have an endless supply of interest in the other. They also shifted their legs and hips around each other every few minutes. Nick's package at one point got dragged down low by one of her legs adjusting; Nick pushed his hips forward closer to her. His dick bounced free of her one leg, and sprang up to attention directly on her pussy lips. There was an audibly wet smack, and he felt the heat and wetness seeping out of her. She also felt every throbbing, meaty inch attempting to rise up inside her. The conversation came to a stop as they each looked at each other, weighing how the other would react. Rachel just closed her thighs around his meat, locking him there between her legs. She then continued the conversation once more; but this time she also rocked her hips veeeeery slowly back and forth. Her thighs and pussy made a perfect little track for him to be jerked off. All morning, this continued. Neither mentioned it while they spoke, but both were breathing heavily and red-faced within the first 5 minutes.

Nick made an extra large lunch for them, and though Rachel ate a normal portion, he wolfed down enough for 3. He also drank about 3 gallons of water before it got around to dinner time. He again ate like a starving person, vacuuming up any and all food in his vicinity. Rachel was a bit worried by it, but he brushed her off.

"I'm just hungry! We're in survival mode, I'm going into hibernation like a big bear!"

He dove back onto the futon, crawling under the blanket.

"Yeah, alright then Mr. Bear. Just make some room for mama bear."

She swung her legs over him and rolled herself right up next to him under the blanket, chest pressed snugly into his right arm. Putting on her most sensuous voice, Rachel dragged a finger lightly up and down his arm.

"Do you think we could have a repeat of this morning before we go to bed?"

There was no reply. She reached down and fondled his turgid appendage.

"Oh big beeeaaarrr"

Still, no reply. Had he fallen asleep already?

"Nick?"

He was out cold. She sighed, hand still caressing his erect pipe. The longer the hand stayed there, the weirder it felt that he was asleep. So, Rachel resigned herself to her usual nighttime masturbation before sleeping. It still helped being next to the person she was thinking about. She got off quickly, quaking in the bed next to Nick's sleeping form and involuntarily thrusting her hips upwards as her hand snaked beneath her underwear.

Panting, she flopped back onto the bed and nuzzled her head into his neck. She breathed in deep, content, and eventually found herself falling asleep as well.

Rachel awoke to moans. They weren't the sexy kind she was hoping for, though. Next to her, Nick's body felt like it was on fire. He definitely had a fever, and he was sweating profusely to boot. He moaned once more, turning in his sleep. Rachel's clothing was soaked through with his sweat, and in the moment she just felt pity. She resolved to help him through it, no matter what it took. She would have anyway, she thought, but now she was reassured. Softly, she ran her fingers through his hair as he continued to stir.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Mmmph. Ugh....Wa-water..."

"I'll be right back."

She gently got up, acknowledging the tent in his pants that was blatantly raising the entire blanket in the air. It looked really big. Rachel tore her eyes away from his covered monolithic member and went to grab him a drink of water. Her sweat-soaked clothes clung tightly to her body as she shivered, her nipples prominently displaying themselves atop her large, perky breasts. Rachel loved the size of her tits. They made her feel sexual, and she loved the power they gave her over men. She wasn't a big fan of ber nipples, though. They were too big, even for her oversized endowments. They were too fat and stuck out too far, especially when she was really turned on. Reaching the kitchen, she grabbed a cup and filled it with tap water. She thought for a second, and added a straw. There was another pause as she eyed his pill bottle greedily.

He did need to take two every day. Just because he took too many yesterday doesn't mean he gets a day off.

Rachel returned with a pill in her hand, which she pressed to his lips along with the straw.

"Drink slow, okay?"

He swallowed the pill, before draining the entire cup. He gasped for air when he finished, and squirmed under the covers.

"Unnngh, Rachel it sucks. Its, ssss...."

He trailed off as he laid his head down. She caressed his cheek, feeling the heat emanating from his skin.

"Thirsty still..."

Rachel returned with a second cup of water, which he also finished in one long drink.

"They...I feel them, tight.. bloated. So full. So full."

She kept caressing his cheek as she looked at him. His eyes were pressed tightly shut, as if holding them shut long enough would allow him to fall back to sleep despite the discomfort. His words echoed in her mind as she looked from his face to the tent he was pitching.

"Does your dick feel bloated? Do you need me to take care of it?"

She was asking out of concern, but secretly hoping he'd say yes so she had an excuse to lick that big lollipop.

"Nn.. no. So full. B- my balls. I feel- them, getting bigger. Unnnngh.."

"I can use my hands or my mouth to relieve some of the pressure, or-"

"N- no! Don't cum. Just, please. Massage them."

Disappointed, but not arguing with her crush, she crawled down until she was between his legs. The tent raised above her head - screw looking big, it looked huge! Dipping headfirst, Rachel found the edge of the blanket and crawled underneath, so that her upper body was face to face - or, face to crotch - with his package.

She gasped. His cock was an angry, dark red color, visibly pulsing with lifeblood as it towered out of her view into the blanket above her head. That was barely an afterthought, though, as she stared at the sack containing his balls. 'Balls', actually, was selling him short. They looked like oversized grapefruits, swollen and straining against the tight sack. She was caught in a trance, and actually found herself drooling before she snapped out of it. Her head had gotten so close to his sack, though, that her globule of drool landed square on his left coconut- sized nut. She saw the sack pull slightly up, and heard him gasp from over the blanket.

"L-like that.."

He reached down in his delirium and pet the side of her head, weakly playing with her hair before giving up and collapsing his arm to the side. She leaned her head heavily into his hand while it was there, closing her eyes in comfort. She really was falling for this guy with a stupid huge cock and sack. Another droplet of drool fell from her extended tongue as Rachel all but licked his colossal balls. She reached up a dainty hand and touched one slightly. It was red hot to the touch, and even though it was firm, there was a decent amount of give. Almost soft. As she held her hand against it, she felt it pulsing. It was almost as if Rachel could feel it slowly expanding. She leaned down and placed her tongue to the swollen right nut, reveling in his taste as she used her other hand to caress the left nut. A single heavy ball was too big for her to even hold with both hands - as it strained against the sack, she rubbed her hands all along the swollen form in a fervor. Now this close to it, Rachel was almost certain that it was making a low, rumbling, gurgling sound. She leaned her ear in close, and sure enough, his fat nuts were churning up cum so noisily that she could hear it happening. Then, in a moment that made her heart stop and her pussy heavily leak, she actually felt the sack push into her, the balls growing ever so slightly, bit by bit, getting larger and fuller. She was in love.

Hours passed like this. Rachel lost track of time worshipping his expanding ballsack, and didn't care in the slightest. She planted sloppy kisses across it, dragging her tongue across every inch and using both hands to massage the painfully full testes. At one point she even lifted her shirt up, exposing her massive breasts and used her nipples to rub against his huge sack. That, of course, was also while she was in the middle of a very wet masturbation session of her own. She would get up to feed him when he was hungry, and give him water when he asked for it, and also ate some herself, but he'd always ask her again to keep massaging his overstuffed nutsack.

Lunch passed, then dinner, with neither of them leaving the bed for a stretch longer than a few minutes. Rachel fed Nick his nighttime pill, and gave him more water to gulp down. The only thing she did for hours today was sit between this guy's legs and worship his package. That should have been boring, but instead she felt more turned on than she had ever been in the past. Even after getting herself off so many times she lost count, Rachel was still dripping tablespoons of sticky liquid down her leg when it was finally time for bed.

She had plans to sneak out, run back to her place, grab her biggest toy, and stuff it so far inside her that she'd lose consciousness. Being so turned on was affecting her decision making, and she was thinking irrationally. But then, in his delirium, Nick did something that snapped her almost fully out of it.

He rolled over, eyes still closed, and mumbled out

"Thank you Rach. I mean it"

He weakly hugged her, holding her head into his.

"I felt, feel, like exploding. Inabadway. B-but you helped, all day. Thank you."

She was about to reply before he said the final words;

"I love you."

She froze in place, butterflies breaking out of her stomach and fluttering up into her throat, into her eyes. Was she crying? There were too many emotions to hold on to. Rachel hugged him back fiercely, wiping the few tears on his shoulder and whispered back,

"I love you, too, Nick."

She didn't let him go for the rest of the night. Her pussy throbbed and ached for release, but she had more important things to look to - him. Her best friend, her love. She'd make sure he was okay. And once he was okay, she'd ease her throbbing pussy, oh yes.

She was going to fuck his brains out, the idiotic loverboy.

Sleep came slowly for them both. The morning arrived to Nick actually speaking, which was a plus. He wasn't feeling his best, but much better. He had adjusted his crotch at some point, so there was no longer an obscene tent rising from between his legs. Rachel spent the whole day taking care of his needs as well - he still scarfed food and drank water like a camel, but at least now he was coherent. And apparently his balls didn't need constant attention, either. She almost asked him at one point if he wanted her to lick them for him, but stopped herself. She needed to make sure he was 100% first. Nick either didn't remember what he said the previous night, or he didn't bring it up. That was fine with Rachel - it almost made the night that much more magical.

Nick ate his pills for the day, but seemed to actively hide his package away from her. He stayed in bed all day again, the large blankets and pillows obscuring any of the obscene growth she had witnessed yesterday. She was disappointed, but still riding the high from the previous day and night. Plus, she reasoned, if he felt this much better today, then tomorrow she would make her move. So she waited. Hour by hour, Nick improved. When nighttime finally came around, she made sure to wear the tightest, thinnest shirt she had. Luckily this shirt was long, and extended down past her voluptuous asscheeks. She only wore that shirt.

As she sensually strode towards the bed that he lay on watching her, she made sure to take looonngg steps. The shirt would ride up her thighs and up her sasheying ass, before falling back down to cover her again. She walked slowly, and was sure that he noticed her lack of underwear. He might've even noticed the slick drips that crawled down her leg from her yearning snatch. The shirt was so tight around her chest that she was afraid if she breathed too hard her heaving tits would rip it right off her. She kind of wanted to try.

Bouncing into bed, she climbed in at an odd backwards angle and gave Nick a full view of her bare ass and soaking wet pussy. She even paused, pretending to fumble with something on the bed, swaying her hips back and forth in front of him.

Nick was staring. Intently. His knuckles were white with the effort of holding himself back from grabbing her hips and ravishing her right there on the spot. The only thing that held him back was his new size - he would tell her tomorrow; he might be too big even for a size queen. Rachel eventually settled into bed next to him, and nibbled the tip of his ear as she whispered,

"I'll see you tomorrow, lover. I hope you got your energy back."

Her voice sent chills down his spine. He put a hand to his chest and gripped his thick boner like you would an oversized baseball bat, adjusting and ensuring it wouldn't touch her and scare her. His fingers just barely extended halfway around the thick, veiny beast. He made sure his enormous balls were out of the way before wishing her goodnight and turning away. Rachel saw this and pouted a bit, hoping her teasing would have more effect. It seemed like it did nothing at all. She'd just have to try harder tomorrow morning.

Getting comfortable, she snuggled up to him and noticed he was pulling his hips away from hers. That annoyed her.

So, she simply crawled forward until her body was flush with his.

"Rach, hold on..."

He protested, covering his hard cock with his arm. His wide, throbbing...arm? Wait...

Rachel adjusted her torso, moving her hips experimentally and felt for the appendage. That thing reaching up into her cleavage wasn't his arm - it was his dick!

She breathed heavily, nipples instantly growing and hardening, pressing into his shoulders from her laying position slightly above him. Her pussy yearned and gushed, and she came to the realization that she couldn't wait until the morning. She reached down to his face and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him into a rough and sloppy kiss. Her tongue danced around his as heat continued to build in her nether region. She pulled away and forced his face to look up at hers. From this angle, he was half obscured by her jutting shelf of titmeat, capped with obscenely large nipples poking through the fabric.

"Nick, I know I said morning, but I don't think I can wait. I spent two days worshipping that thing, and if I don't get it inside me I think I'll literally start crying right now."

She began erratically humping her lower half against him, leaving slick girlcum against his clothes.

"I'm serious. Take out your cock right now. Rip your pants off and rearrange my fucking guts!"

She whispered passionately as she lifted up her body and pulled the massive protrusion between her legs, so that it stuck out at a 45 degree angle, with the head resting snugly between her large cushions of jiggly ass.

She was pawing at him, now slowly and deliberately dragging her unclothed pussy as far up his tented pants as she could, and then back down. Nick didn't say anything, he just did as he was told. His dick was so hard it felt like it was a baseball bat made of diamond that jutted out from him.

She'll see one way or another.

He took off his shirt, and moved her slightly as he awkwardly pulled his pants over the enormous stretched log. An image immediately flashed through his mind of cartoon villains that always pulled obnoxiously large levers in order to activate their machines. This was happening just as Rachel had dragged her sopping pussy back to the tip. His bare head made contact with her spread, begging lips, and she saw heaven. Rachel began to furiously grind her hips downward, making wet slippery spirals over Nick's lower head. She gasped out a question as she kept grinding.

"How," schlick "big," schlick "did it," schlick "get?"

He hesitated before answering.

"The ruler, uh, barely reached halfway up."

Her gyrating stopped. Nick thought she was disgusted, but he felt more and more pressure being applied to his monstrosly wide cockhead. A quick, loud intake of breath escaped her lips as Rachel exploded into an orgasm. He actually felt her squirting against his gigantic battering ram, spraying her love juices all the way down to his overstuffed balls as she erratically jerked her pussy over his purple swollen head some more.

She reached down for her shirt but Nick was already there. He pulled the tight, small shirt up and over her head. Two miniature beach balls of titflesh rolled out, slapping loudly against her chest and stomach before she leaned forward, with them coming to rest all the way between the two lovers, on Nick's chest. This was the first time Nick actually saw them, bare and up close. They were even more perfect than he imagined. They formed a perfect teardrop, jutting proudly down and out from her chest. Capped with bright pink, monstrously thick nipples the size of a fat roll of quarters, on engorged areola, her tits were perfectly round and firm, but still jiggled and bounced with every deep breath she shakily heaved in and out. Nick immediately brought his mouth up and latched on to one; suckling, licking, and biting, as he used his hands to maul the other.

God fuck, he was gonna make her cum again just from touching her stupid fat tits!

Rachel let out a whining moan of lust as she continued to apply pressure down into his womb wrecker. She was looking down at it now - she probably sat comfortably on stools that weren't as wide as the head of his cunt destroyer. But by this point, she wasn't afraid of it. The only thing she had on her mind was stuffing every inch inside her, and feeling him empty his nuts like the firehose she knew he was. She arced her back and pressed her breasts further into his face. Nick continued to suck, pull, bite, lick, and tease her tits; but then he started doing something else, too: he started thrusting, hard.

It was all Rachel could do, to brace herself on his shoulders as his battering ram punched and bruised her pussy lips. His hands left her tits, and gripped her hips so hard that she was sure it would leave marks. With each powerful thrust upward, Rachel felt like a metallic battering ram was slamming into her poor, quivering and sopping wet slit. Every time the two connected, a loud squelch could be heard, and cups-worth of their combined juices splattered off in all directions.