Snowed In and Growing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick...Niiiiiick!"

She whispered towards him, but he was obstinate and refused to stop pretending to sleep. He wasn't sure if she bought it, but it was easier than explaining the massive dong making a puddle of precum that was probably overflowing down her thigh! She whispered again, and again he refused to answer. He felt her slowly shift her weight, pulling an arm out from across his back and sneaking it below the blankets.

Butterflies exploded across every inch of Nick's skin as he suddenly felt fingers brush against his dick. It flexed hard and jumped in response to her caress, a stream of precum squirting for over 2 seconds directly into her dainty fingers and palm. Both of their ears perked up as they listened to the continual wet squirting. He kept pretending to sleep, his brain and heart both going at a million miles per hour.

There was a long pause then, with his cock throbbing and her fingers unmoving, touching the sides of his lower head like a velvety arcade crane ready to grab its prize.

"Niiiiick, did you just have a wet dream?"

She whispered once more. Once more, he imitated the deep breaths of sleep. He felt her pull her hand away from his member, and shift once again. Then, he heard a deep inhaling, and the faintest hint of a moan. Her other hand was slowly pulled out from under Nick's body, and snaked downwards as well. He felt nothing against him, but his ears perked up at the slightest wet squelch that came from below the blankets. She tried to suppress a lustful moan, but he still heard the soft, shaky exhale of breath. The wet squelch moved again, and again, slowly at first, barely audible. Her shaky breathing continued as her pre-cum filled hand reached down and gently grasped his rod once more.

She began to move her hand, up, and then back down, slightly twisting as she went. He felt every finger touching his skin as if they were conductors firing electricity straight to his brain. Nick didn't dare open his eyes, or even move a muscle. He was frozen in place as Rachel secretly masturbated while jerking him off 'in his sleep'. The wet sounds of her fingers slipping up and down his weighty sausage soon joined the squelching of her ministrations between her own legs, and her breathing got much more shaky and uncontrollable. He suddenly heard a shlick, and felt her grip his cock a bit tighter, which he could only assume meant she had started fingering herself in earnest now.

Shlick, shlock, shlick.

She was moving both hands fast now, the sounds much louder. Occasional squeaks of a moan would creep through her otherwise whispered breathing, and he heard her mutter swears under her breath after a few instances of a sharp intake of air. They were both laying sideways, facing each other. Her upper leg was splayed over both of his legs, and her lower leg was pressed into his lower leg. His bulbous member throbbed against her lower leg, at this point leaking precum like a tap left on low. If he came with the same force he had yesterday, he would probably forcefully soak through her panties.

If that thought hadn't already set him down a path of no return, her next movement would have. He felt her squeeze his dick tight, jerking furiously, and heard her sharply breath in between her teeth and fail to stifle an animalistic moan. He felt her legs shake against him, and felt her nipples grow harder and harder against his chest, as she rocked herself into an orgasm. Then he came, too.

A loud wet splat rang through both of their ears as his first shot hit dead on the money - it rocketed up to her hand, still held beneath her underwear, and splashed against it. A trail of white cum was left all the way up her leg between his cockhead and her underwear. His second shot was even more forceful, hitting the bare spot between her thighs and her currently-orgasming slit. He continued to pretend to be asleep as his cock fired volley after volley of cum towards her pussy lips. It must've been over a dozen shots, and they felt forceful and long. After what felt like forever, he came down from the feeling of bliss and realized he was tensing his body. He let his shoulders relax, and felt Rachel lean forward towards him.

A soft pair of lips pressed against his, only for half a moment, before pulling away.

"I know you're awake, idiot. You're no good at pretending to sleep, you never were."

Nick kept his eyes closed a second longer, before bashfully opening them. She was inches from his face, her cheeks flushed red with excitement and her skin glowing. Her eyes shone as she stared back at his. Then she blushed, and looked away.

"I didn't realize you were so...big! And god, you cum so much."

She laughed and looked at him again.

"If underwear could get pregnant, mine would be having octuplets from how much you just shot out on me."

Nick smiled back at her. How could she be so perfect? She took this sexually charged moment, filled with adrenaline, and defused it in a second into comfort. Nick half considered asking her to marry him right there on the spot. Instead he leaned forward and returned her kiss, pecking her lips with his own.

"It was you that made me cum that hard, yaknow. I'd happily raise 8 underwear people with you."

She curled her nose in a cute, mock-pose of disgust.

"Then you'd be an 18 year old single daddy. Momma don't want 8 kids."

She squeezed his dick, which had remained rock hard.

"Momma just wants the jizz in her, not so much the aftermath."

Nick's ears perked up once more.

"Did you say -"

He was cut off by her embarrassed laughter, her face turning a slightly darker shade of red as she attempted to save face.

"Oh no no no, I didn't mean I literally want you to cum in me, jeez, Nick!"

"I was just wondering! You said it, dummy."

"Yeah I guess I did, didn't I."

Her gaze rested on his, and they remained looking at each other for a long few seconds. Nick noticed that she had a lighter ring of blue near her pupil, while the rest of her irises were a little darker blue. She then squirmed a bit uncomfortably. He heard another wet squelch as she did.

"We may have wrecked this couch. And you definitely wrecked my panties, and;"

She glanced down under the covers at herself,

"Fuck, Nick, you practically coated my tits too! God, you shot so much and so hard."

Nick's member throbbed a few times in response, but he said nothing. His mind was enveloped by the image of her tits coated in cum.

"I really hope the washing machine still works without power. Or else, if this happens tomorrow morning, I might have to walk around naked! And nobody wants to see that."

Nick cleared his throat obnoxiously, raising his eyebrows at her.

"Yeah you'd love that, wouldn't you, Mr. It's-Rachel's-fault-she's-covered-in-cum."

"Well, now that you mention it..."

She grinned a silly grin. He liked seeing it.

"Let me get up and get changed. I'll make us some breakfast, and grab you something to drink. You probably just shot out half your weight in liquids, so you need to rehydrate."

She was exaggerating, obviously, but something about how casual she was about their mutual morning experience was so damn infatuating. It felt as if they'd been this way all along, and only now started to acknowledge it.

She pressed against his chest and lifted herself up. Immediately he saw and smelled the wreckage he had left on her. Streaks of white stained up most of the front of her shirt, with heavy wet splotches against the bottom of her breasts. He glanced down and saw globules of cum, what looked like tablespoons at a time, plopping off her underwear and sliding down her thighs. He really did cum a lot - it looked like someone emptied an entire whipped cream can onto her. His eyes returned to her chest. Her perfect, oversized teardrop shaped pillows hung so low and heavily in her loose shirt that as she was leaning down facing him, they pressed against the previously loose shirt. He could clearly see the tenting of two large nipples and puffy areola. As he looked, they suddenly shimmied side to side, jiggling with a smack before falling back into place.

"Enjoying the view?"

Nick looked up to see her eyeing him up. He noticed her steal a glance down to his still-throbbing rod.

"Not nearly as much as you, from the looks of it."

She rolled her eyes back into her head as she lifted her legs around him. There was one moment where she was straddled perfectly above him, with her arms above his shoulders and her legs spread on either side of his hips. His dick pulsed excitedly, almost like it knew her tight entrance was right above it. Nick fought the urge to grab her hips and pull her down onto him. He looked up at her eyes, and she looked back at him, unmoving from her position mounted on him. They each breathed in a few deep, charged breaths, and stared at each other. After a moment, she almost looked disappointed, and dismounted from her position on the couch, jumping onto the floor.

Her breasts bounced and wobbled obscenely in the soaked shirt as she did a small dance from foot to foot, wrapping her arms around herself.

"It's fucking cold!"

He laughed, and only got out a "yeah, duh!"

Before she was off, rushing towards the laundry room.

Nick waited about 10 minutes, during which time his erection managed to go away, before hunger pangs struck him. He figured he would make her breakfast, while she worked on the laundry. The blankets were soaked through with various liquids, so he decided to carry them to the laundry room to wash as well. He made it halfway through the kitchen before hearing loud, whispered swearing.

"Fuck! Oh god, yeah, fuck me! Use that big donkey dick fuck!"

So much for his erection going away. He silently stepped closer, knowing where to step to make no sound across the old wooden floors. He listened at the door.

"God, keep cumming. I want to feel it covering me, fuck yeah. I love making you cum so fucking much!"

Apparently once wasn't enough for Rachel. If he was being honest, it wasn't enough for Nick, either. His dick drooled precum as it stood at attention, looking like a dowsing rod trying to point it's way through the door to her.

Well, the blankets are already soaked.

He gingerly dropped them to the floor, gripping his turgid tool in both hands as he began to stroke. He loved being big enough that even with both hands there was a little bit of room to spare. As Rachel moaned out quiet obscenities on one side of the door, Nick jerked off at a rocket ship's pace on the other side. Holding the thick root of his cock in his left hand, his right hand had almost 8 inches of veiny room to jerk. Precum was flowing from his wide open tip now, and despite having cum the biggest shot of his life only 15 minutes ago, he felt the familiar pull in his swollen balls as his next orgasm came. He quickly whispered

"Rach-"

SPLAAAAAAAAT!

He groaned, and the sensual moaning on the other side of the door stopped.

SPLAAAAT! SPLAAAAAAAT!

SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

His ropes of cum were bigger than ever, crashing into the already-cum-soaked blankets with wet, reckless abandon. He kept jerking as more fired out of his throbbing rod. Nick started grunting out his own obscenities as his 6th large shot came and went.

"Lemme cover those big fucking tits of yours...fuck, I'll cover your face too!"

SPLAAAAAAAAT!

"'FUCK! Just how much can you make me cum, Rachel? It's all for youuuu-shitfuck!"

SPLAAAAAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!

They were ripping out of him like a lotion bottle squeezed too tightly, too often.

Finally he finished, after shooting at least 13 thick ropes of cum into the blankets, but he had lost track of the exact number. He looked down and saw what looked like an extra large order of vanilla pudding indenting the middle of the blanket wetly, and dripping down the cracks.

He caught his breath for a second, before saying in shaky breaths

"I brought, the blankets over to wash, too. Hold them carefully, there might be more cum on there than you think."

The door opened, and though he didn't see her as Rachel was hidden behind the door, he saw her grab the soaked blankets and drag them into the room with her. He then heard wet squelching continue, faster, from the other side of the closed door.

With that, Nick headed into the kitchen. He victoriously popped his morning pill and went about making breakfast as he stuffed his softening dong into his pants. The only thing that worked in the kitchen was the stovetop. Luckily, the fridge wouldn't be too bad because it was already so cold out. 15 or so minutes later, Rachel came to join him in the kitchen. She was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, though both were much tighter than the loose ones she wore the other day. The pants hugged her heart-shaped, juicy ass, and each step caused a hypnotic sway of her hips. Her sweatshirt looked almost like it was designed to have huge boob-pockets for her chest pillows. The waist pulled in tight against her small stomach and the sides looked much the same, but her breasts fell into what looked like two separate pouches of cloth that barely supported them. Needless to say, she bounced her way over to him.

"Laundry's not working"

"Well that sucks. How do you want your eggs?"

"However you make them is fine with me. Want me to make some toast?"

She started for the toaster before stopping.

"Right.... No toaster."

"We can throw some on a pan?"

Rachel perked right up again.

"Now that's a good idea!"

She set about helping him with breakfast.

"So, do you like, cover girls with spunk on a regular basis, or what?"

She shot him a glance.

Uhh. How to explain this one?

It kinda felt wrong not telling Rachel the truth, but at the same time, the truth was so bizarre that he didn't know if she'd believe him. He decided to go with honesty.

"No, you're my first. This whole situation is honestly pretty new to me."

"You can't tell me you're a virgin, Nick, I mean look at you!"

That boosted his ego a bit.

"No, I've done stuff before with girls, but never sex. And I wasn't, uhh, like this. That's what I meant by new"

She was just looking at him as he made a large signal with his hands.

"Explain. You mean you just randomly, recently, grew a massive cock and super cum stuffed balls?"

"Uh, well I guess, yeah."

"Oh, okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah. And I was flat chested last week, but then I grew my L cup tits yesterday. I hope you like them!"

Rachel put her spatula down and used both hands to heft her considerable bust, bouncing each tit in her hands a few times to emphasize and gave one a sexual squeeze.

"I know it's weird, but it's true! And I can prove it!"

She stopped playing with her bouncing fun bags and looked at him quizzically.

"Look!"

Nick rushed over to grab his pills. He got right up next to her (and may have purposely stuck his arm into the expanse of her sweatshirt cleavage) and showed her the side effects section.

"Swelling or growth of the extremities. I didn't realize that was doctor talk for growing your dick. Plus that kinda seems like the main course, not a side dish."

"It's a new trial med my dad got me on for my heart."

She knew about his condition, at least. She started to pay more attention, acting a bit less flippant at his perceived lying.

"Brand new drug, second ever human trial. I don't think anyone's had these side effects besides me. Or at least, nobody's reported them."

"Have you?"

"Fuck no! Getting a bigger dick rules!"

Rachel opened her mouth to argue, but then thought about it and closed her mouth again. It would seem she agreed with that part, anyway.

"So where's the proof?"

"That's it right there."

"That doesn't show me that you're growing, though. I guess it did seem bigger than the other night-"

She froze, wide eyes darting to him.

She did titfuck him in his sleep!

"Look, regardless, I obviously like your dick but I don't think it's growing."

"Okay, I'll prove it."

"You already said that - wait, hold on what are you doing!"

Nick had grabbed four pills and threw them back with a swallow of water.

"I accidentally took a double dose the other day, and I think that was what made me really get big. I went from a little over 5 inches to over 8.5. Imagine how huge I'll be after a quadruple dose."

Rachel looked more worried than turned on, like he was hoping.

"Is that why you were knocked out and sick the other day?"

Nick paused.

"Well, yeah, but I got better. I was only out for like, a day!"

Rachel just grinned and shook her head.

"You are such a fucking moron."

She pulled him into an embrace while grinning at him, holding herself against him, then pushed him away. She leaned in for a kiss, planting her soft lips to his, grabbing his cheeks, and holding him passionately there for a long time. Finally, she pulled away, with a satisfied smirk.

"And I love that about you."

They finished making breakfast, and continued to talk while they ate. Nick put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt as well, hoping to combat the chill a little bit. Rachel did confirm that she was overcome with horniness the other night and titfucked him while he slept. She also said that she felt pretty skeezy afterward, and tried to avoid him for a while.

That explains the day or two of silence, and not immediately coming over when she lost power.

Nick reassured her, practically standing and shouting,

"But that was, like, the single hottest thing to ever happen to me!...I guess, until this morning. Heh."

He sat back down and smiled, and it did help her feel better.

"I just...well, I guess it's two things really. For one, I've always, sorta, had a crush, on you?"

Rachel spoke in embarrassed, halting broken sentences.

"So being with you, plus the alcohol, was really putting me in the mood. And then, ugh, you had to go ahead and have, a, stupidly fat dick, too. And I, uhh,"

Her face was beginning to turn a bright red.

"I guess I'm sort of a size queen? I DON'T KNOW, I've just never felt satisfied by average guys! At least, the few that I've been with."

Things were moving quickly past Nick.

"Wait, what? You have a crush on me? I'm the one with a crush on you, Rach! That was my line!"

She turned an even brighter shade of red and laughed, though the embarrassment began to fade.

"I'm glad you focused on the wholesome part instead of the part where I was about to talk about falling in love with your donkey dick."

"Oh no please, keep going with that. I just wanted to make sure I was caught up."

Nick flashed another smirk at her. This was a conversation straight from his fantasies. He felt like he had a steel rod emerging from his pelvis, resting against the inside of his sweatshirt as she continued to speak.

"Well, I mean, yeah! All my toys are, uhh, big. Kinda on your level. Well, honestly I have some smaller and some bigger, but god...if you're really getting bigger, that's such a turn-on. OH! You said you'd prove it. Should we measure, so that there's concrete evidence?"

"Sure thing. I have a ruler in my room next to my desk."

Rachel headed upstairs to grab it. She found the ruler right where he said it would be - also right next to an almost-empty bottle of lotion. She glanced at his trash can and saw it was full to overflowing with what looked like probably 7 or 8 boxes of used tissues. Looking out his window, she saw her open bedroom window and open bathroom window. A smirk crept across her features as the sight padded her ego.

Returning to him, she asked if he was hard. Nick just raised his eyebrows at her and pulled her hand in close to feel for herself. Yes, yes he was.