All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 02'

by lizziebeth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks

Love to see how things turn out. Thanks for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good, but..

Now, I've never been pregnant myself, but I'm pretty sure morning sickness isn't very common 24 hours after the child is conceived...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it

A good story , some people should read a little better before they make comments about time lines!

mzzqtmzzqtover 15 years ago
This is a jumbled mess of NOTHING!

You have managed to completely turn EVERYTHING inside out and backwards. Your story starts with TOM finding BETH alone in the cabin. His wife and child die in a car accident, and his buddy radio's him to go check on her.

I read 2 before 1, and its so awful, I didnt bother to finish 1.

Part 2 of your story, you have them going down the mountain in a wagon! You have skipped DECADES in time here, and you know little about history if you think someone who travels in a buggy can have an ultrasound and know its a boy and girl child she's carrying before the equiptments ever been invented!

You also switched it from Tom starting out at the cabin and Paul sending Beth, to Beth being up at the cabin and Paul sending Tom to check on her.

All in all, it was a horrible story from start to finsih.

I also think that you need to become more comfortable with sex, and its terms, because you described what appears to have been an anal scene, without ever once confirming which hole he was fucking. Are you afraid to use the word ASS??

That is enough, I will not continue, for I am sure that others will expound more on your mistakes than I.

Just one word of advice. Next time you do a Chapter 2, reread Chapter 1 so you can keep the chain of events clearer in your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

aww that was sweet, good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slight fail

They have sex then the next day she has morning sickness and knows shes pregnant? It would take longer to get that kind of symptoms

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lubricant?

It's a lovely little tale, but it's hard to think of a worse sexual lubricant than alcohol. Have you actually tried anal sex using wine?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous