All Comments on 'Snowed in with Aunt V Ch. 07'

by Fran_cd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 1 year ago

Sexy story...thanks. Look forward to the next installment.

trikertony97vtrikertony97vabout 1 year ago

OMG I do hope this isn't the end I wish I'd had a viv in my life to help me this is so hot and sexy can't wait for part 8

JamietalltxCzdJamietalltxCzdabout 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying this whole story line!! Keep it cuming! Lol. Can’t wait for Mari to get home and meet Kelsi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope that Kelsi seduced her mom with lovely help from her aunt

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked it. Erotic but still incest porn. Nice/Nephew getting some from their aunt, that is a normal fantasy, but not acted apon. Aunt giving head to her brother, (brother/sister sex). Usually just a fantasy. AS is this story.

NicollaNicolla11 months ago

I've loved every chapter of this story. Just wish i was Kelsi. I had a couple of sexy aunts that i would have liked to play dress up with. Hope there is another chapter.

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 month ago

There are so may possible was to take this storyline. You left the door open.

Please continue.

Martin594Martin59425 days ago

I wish you would write more about this series. It just doesn't seem right that Kelsi doesn't get to experience a man fully. That Kelsi does not get to meet Madi and her reactions to her "new female cousin". I've gotten so hard reading these stories, I'm hoping for a HAPPY ENDING! Thanks for reading this (I hope).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFran_cd@Fran_cd
Mature life-long bi crossdresser, out to most of my family and friends for over 30 years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES