Snowed-in With James

Story Info
I get snowed-in with my crush.
807 words
4.22
9.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one issue with having hot friends is that they're hot. My friend, James, is HOT. James and I have known each other for a few years and I've had a huge crush on him the entire time, it just took a snowstorm for me to figure out that he liked me back.

"So... looks like we're snowed in," James said, "I guess you're staying for the night."

"Oh, okay that sounds alright," I said, trying to be cool. "If that's alright with you of course!"

"Of course it's cool," James said. "There's literally no other option. Unless you wanna go sleep with the old man next door." I blushed at my own stupidity and his suggestive wording.

"I'm gonna go shower." James said, "The TV remote is there, help yourself to anything in the fridge. Knock if you need anything." I nodded and flicked on the TV to the Hallmark channel. "This should be fun," I thought. I grabbed some snacks from the pantry and brought them over to the couch, plopping myself down on the soft, leather couch. That was the reason I was there in the first place. My friends and I have a holiday tradition of watching and making fun of shitty Hallmark movies. This year, however, the rest of them had actually heeded the warning about the snow. I was the only one there.

I heard the water squeak off. James stepped out of the bathroom clad in just a towel. He was fucking gorgeous. Water droplets clung to his frame as he walked out. I watched intently as one slid from his shoulder, down his chest, and trailed down his six pack. I watched it with jealousy as it rolled further down and disappeared under his towel. I shook myself and forced my eyes back to screen but the damage was done. Instant tent. I threw a blanket over myself to hide my erection and James went into the bedroom to get dressed.

I sighed and chided myself for being into someone so far out of my league. I had a crush on my hot friend and now I was stuck in his apartment in a snowstorm. I had to keep it together or shit might get really awkward. I was brought back to the moment by James' voice behind me.

"Hallmark?" He asked as he emerged in sweats and an undershirt.

"Just cause the others were cowards doesn't mean we can't still have fun," I said.

"Fair enough," said James.

James sat down next to me and joined me in laughing at the movie. At one point, James adjusted his position and brushed my thigh by accident. I gasped lightly. My body tensed and I felt my erection growing again. He looked at me nervously and apologized. "No," I said, "it's all good."

As we watched the movie, I looked over and noticed James looking back. At this point, neither of us were watching the movie. The tension was thick. My erection still hadn't subsided.

"Do you want to uh... do something about that?" James said, eyeing my tented pants. I laughed, embarrassed. "Or... I could do something." I stared at him in shock. "Do you want me to?" He asked. I nodded, still in disbelief.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in, placing his smooth lips on mine. It was heavenly. His rock hard body started to grind against mine as our tongues danced. He got in close and whispered in my ear, "what say we take this to the bedroom" he said in his buttery voice. I all but whimpered "yes please," as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. James placed me on the bed and stood up, pulling his shirt over his head, once again revealing his rippling muscles. James pulled down his sweatpants and boxers to reveal a throbbing 8 inch cock. I grinned as I removed my clothes as well.

He flipped me onto my hands and knees "Fuck yes!!" I gasped as he slid into me, quickly reaching my prostate and beyond. "Please James. Mmm fuck me!" I pleaded, and he slowly thrust in and out. I felt the pleasure rising as he picked up the pace. "Oh god yes yes yes" I said "FUCK" I groaned as I came from my prostate, James still pumping in and out of my ass.

"Oh shittt" he moaned as he dumped cum into me. I gave James a minute to recover but it wasn't long before he was ready. He was on me in a flash and took me in his mouth, licking and sucking my dick like I've never felt before. I came hard, spraying his beautiful chest with cum.

"We should do this again sometime," I said, still catching my breath.

"Why wait?" He said as he kissed me...