Snugglebunny Ch. 07: VIP Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris climbed up on the couch and pounded into his wife as the girls watched. He saw two of the girls embracing each other in a 69 position, eating each other out, while the others furiously masturbated next to his wife. Amy had positioned herself next to Chloe's face and rubbed her pussy as she whispered in her ear.

"You like how your brother fucks you, sweetie?" she whispered. Chloe nodded her head, her eyes glazed with lust. "Does his cock fill your sweet pussy the way you like it?"

"Oh yes," Chloe moaned. "I love it. I love my husband's cock so much. It feels so fucking good inside me. Fuck me, baby, don't ever stop. Fill me with your cock." Chloe wrapped her legs around Chris' back as he continued screwing her.

"Yes, yes, YES," Chloe cried as Chris kept pounding inside her. Chris felt another orgasm coming.

"I'm getting ready to cum, baby," he said.

"Do it, lover. Take me. Make me your personal cum slut," she cried. "Cum inside me. Cum inside sister's pussy."

Chris grunted as his orgasm hit, filling her pussy with his seed. Chloe's orgasm hit at the same time and she raked his back with her nails.

"I'm coming!" she cried as her orgasm swept through her.

They embraced each other as their orgasms subsided, kissing each other deeply. The other girls gathered around and covered them with kisses. Chris stood up and looked at the messy area between his wife's spread legs. The cameraman focused on her pussy, making sure to capture the semen dripping out of her.

Amy knelt between Chloe's legs and began licking Chris' fluids from her open pussy. She then took a mouthful and knelt by Chloe's face. As she opened her mouth to kiss her friend, Chris could see his milky fluid drip out of Amy's mouth, directly into his wife's open mouth. Their tongues danced as they kissed, open-mouthed, the remnants of Chris's cum being swapped between the two girls.

They broke the kiss and Chloe swallowed what she had taken from Amy's mouth. Taking a drink, they swallowed what remained and kissed one more time.

"Happy birthday, sweetie," Amy told Chloe.

"Thank you so much," Chloe said. Amy went to Chris and kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss, noting the taste of alcohol and semen.

"Happy birthday, Chris," she said. "And thank you so much. I love you both."

"Thank you," Chris said. "We love you, too." Breaking the kiss, he went to his wife and held her as the girls gathered around. She looked up at him and held up one hand with the little finger extended. He knew what this meant and wrapped a little finger around hers.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked. Chris nodded his head.

"Absolutely," he said. "Did you?" She nodded her head in return.

"Oh God yes," she said. "And thank you for remembering my fantasy."

"I love you so much, baby," he said. She shook her head.

"Nuh uh," she said. "I love you more."

"Nope," he said in response. "I love you more." She smiled as the girls giggled.

Nine months later, Chloe gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, Brian Wilson Weber. Mike strutted like a peacock when his parents told him that he was officially a big brother and Amy was giddy when they asked her to be the child's godmother.

"It's only fitting, since you were there when he was conceived," Chloe said. Amy threw her arms around her friend.

"Thank you so much, sweetie," she said. "That means so much to me." Chloe extended one finger as she held Brian to her breast. Chris wrapped his little finger around hers.

"Am I still your Snugglebunny?" she asked. He smiled and kissed her face.

"You'll always be my Snugglebunny," he said. "Always and forever."

And the adventure continued...

12