So Much for Quiet Time

Story Info
Fate brings them together.
3k words
4.43
11.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the weekend after Labor Day and I decided to take a few days off and on Saturday I headed up to my cabin by the lake.

I figured that it would be quiet up there since not many people came up there after Labor Day.

The weather had been hot and I thought that the lake water would probably still be warm and it would be ok for a swim. Actually, I was hoping the weather would be hot so I could lie around naked and get a good overall tan, since I am a nudist and don't get this kind of an opportunity often.

My name is John and I am a 50 year old widower.

Anyway, I drove up to the cabin in the morning and unpacked all my groceries and a small suitcase of my things.

I checked on my boat at the dock to make sure it was in working order in case I felt like going out on the lake.

The weather was still nice, around 85 degrees, but up here, it gets cool quickly at night at this time of year. The water was warm enough and I knew I would be swimming over the next few days. I sat naked on my porch overlooking the lake, taking in the magnificent view and listening to the birds. It was so peaceful.

When lunch time rolled around, I put on a burger and hot dog on the grill to go with my cold beer. This was living.

As I was eating, I heard screaming. I looked around and saw a little boat in the lake and it was sinking. I saw a women frantically trying to bail out the water, unsuccessfully.

Without hesitation, I ran down the steps and jumped into my motor boat and headed to the woman. I got there just as the boat went under and she was in the water.

I pulled her into my boat and made sure she was ok. I asked her if she was ok and she said yes, then yelled out that her pocketbook was in the boat. I jumped in the water and retrieved her bag. When I came up, I handed it to her she looked at me and screamed out, "You're naked!" I then realized I didn't have a chance to put on anything when I went to rescue her. I then grabbed a towel and covered up and explained what happened. After she settled down, I took her back to my cabin.

On the way in, I asked her what happened. The woman just said that all of a sudden the boat started taking on water and she tried to bail it out but couldn't. She said she could swim but just panicked.

I introduced myself and the woman said her name was Janet.

I asked her where she was staying and Janet said she were just up there for the day, trying to relax. She thanked me for retrieving her pocketbook. She said her pocketbook had all her stuff in it, including her car key to fob and cell phone.

I told her that she could dry off at my cabin and that she could call someone to bring her extra car keys and whatever else to the cabin. I told her I would contact the boat rental to tell them what happened.

I docked my boat and we headed up to the cabin. I told Janet she should get out of her wet clothes and we could dry them on the porch. I gave her jeans and a top to wear as her clothes dried. I put on a pair of shorts.

She tried to use her cell phone but it was ruined from the water. I told her to use my land line to call her 18 year old daughter, Debbie and after she gave her my address, she hung up. Then she told me that her daughter would not be able to come up until tomorrow. I told Janet she could stay here and sleep in my bed and I would sleep on the couch.

At first she was apprehensive but I insisted she would be fine and she smiled and said thank you.

When things settled down, we went to the porch with some wine and chatted. She asked if I was married and I told her I was a widower. She said she was a widow.

As we talked, I figured she was in her late 40's. She was attractive and had a nice figure and was pleasant to talk with.

She told me about her late husband and how they had a good life for 20 years before he was killed in a car crash. She also told me that her daughter, Debbie, is a wild child but they get along great. She laughed and said, "My daughter keeps telling me to go find a nice guy and get laid, often." We both laughed.

I told her that my wife and I were married for 15 years before she died. I told her I have one daughter as well, who is 19 and she keeps telling me to go out and find a nice woman.

She apologized for being so stupid with the boat and we had a couple of laughs about her incident and my being nude. It was then that she told me that I could stay nude if I wanted as she wouldn't be offended. I told her I would if she joined me.

She told me she never went nude before, especially with an stranger. I told her to just get naked and she will love it.

She smiled and said ok. I removed my shorts and stood naked in front of her. After a bit of coaxing, she removed the shirt displaying a beautiful pair of tits. Then, as she blushed, she removed her panties and stood naked with me.

I must tell you what Janet looked like. She told me she was 45. She was 5'6", 115, had full tits with mouth watering nipples, a trimmed bush, brown eyes and auburn hair.

I am 5'9", 165, s/p hair, smooth, hazel eyes and a 7" cut cock.

By now it was time for dinner and I grilled up a couple of steaks and enjoyed the meal with some wine.

After dinner, we just chatted and got to know each other. She told me where she lives which was only a few miles from where I lived. Then, it started thundering and the rains came down hard.

Around midnight we called it a day and Janet headed to my bedroom and I took the couch.

The rain kept up all night and the lightening was fierce and in the middle of the night the electricity went out.

Janet was woken up by the thunder and was scared. I calmed her down and told her my generator would come on, which it did.

I made us some coffee and realized I didn't check the gas in the generator and hoped it had enough gas to stay on as I didn't bring a gas can.

I put wood in the fireplace and the fire made the room somewhat warm. Janet looked cute naked, sexy and very fuckable.

We staid up the rest of the night listening to the thunder and rain and watching the sky light up with lightening and getting to know one another. We were very compatible.

I put on the radio and we heard that the roads were flooded and the bridge that is used to get to my cabin washed out and the rain was going to still be with us for another 24 hours. The electric was out as was telephone service. We were now stranded.

Just as the sun came up Sunday morning, the generator stopped. We only had the fireplace burning for light and warmth if it got colder. Fortunately, there was plenty of wood for the fireplace.

Janet was all upset and concerned about the storm but I told her not to worry. I told her there was enough food and water for a few days and that we could use the fireplace to cook if the rain doesn't stop and the grill when it does stop. She felt more relaxed.

She tried using my cell phone and somehow was able to contact Debbie and told her not to come, just as the connection was lost.

Now, we just had to wait it out.

For the rest of the day, it kept raining. We tried to stay calm and talked mostly. Janet even started to get comfortable with me and we snuggled up naked on the couch watching the fire burn.

Fortunately, I had a good supply of wine that we were able to tap into during the storm.

As the night approached, it started getting cooler in the cabin, even with the fireplace on.

Around midnight it stopped raining and it was time for bed. I went to to couch and Janet went to the bedroom.

After an hour or so, Janet came out to me and saw I was still up. She then said, "John, I know it's cold in here even with the fire on. Come into bed with me and we both could be warmer."

I looked up at her and replied, "Janet, are you sure? I am ok out here, really."

She looked at me and smiled and said, "It isn't right that you sleep out here. Come and join me."

With that, I took her outstretched hand and got off the couch and followed her to the bed.

We got in bed and she went to one side and I went to the other, with our backs to each other.

In the middle of the night I woke up hearing noises. I listened and then realized it was Janet and she was masturbating and making murmured sounds of pleasure. Then I heard a low "yes" and things got quiet. I laughed to myself.

As I drifted back to sleep, there was a loud thunder that shook the cabin. Suddenly, Janet was hugging me, telling me she was scared.

I turned to her and told her not to worry. I pulled her to me and hugged her. It was then that I realized my cock was hard and pressing into her but she didn't say a word.

A little while later, Janet whispered, "John, if you want, you can fuck me."

My eyes opened wide and I replied, "Janet, are you sure? We don't have to, really."

She looked at me and I felt her hand reach down and soon her hand was on my hard cock. Then she said, "I know, but I want you to. It's time for me and hopefully for you too. It's right for both of us. And, besides, we could tell our kids about it."

I said to her, "It's been awhile Janet." She looked at me and said, "It's been awhile for me too. Besides, I liked what I saw in the boat and want it."

We kissed and started feeling each other up. Our tongues slipped in and out our mouths.

For the longest time, we just kissed and felt each other's nakedness. Then, as the lightening lit up the sky, I mounted her and slipped my cock into her wet cunt.

In seconds, I was fucking her ever so slowly. I could feel her fingernails diggining into my back as I slipped my cock in and out of her cunt.

Finally, I told her I was going to cum. She told me to take my cock out and when I did, she engulfed it with her mouth and started sucking me. In seconds, I exploded a ton of cum into her mouth and she swallowed it all, draining every drop from my balls.

We then fell back onto the bed, hugging and kissing. She smiled and said, "I enjoyed that John. I hope you did too. I hope we are stranded here for days." I told her she was terrific and that I was glad we did it. We both laughed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Monday morning we woke up naked to quietness. There was no more thunder, lightening or rain. I turned on the radio and they said that the storm was over but the roads still flooded and the bridge was still out.

We looked at each other and smiled. Then I said, "Well, I guess we just have to suffer awhile longer."

Janet laughed and replied, "I guess so. By the way John, what is the dress code up here?"

I looked at her and said, "We have no dress code. A nudist doesn't need one. I like your outfit as is."

She laughed and said, "I wonder what Debbie would say if she knew her slut of a mother...fucked a stranger and became a nudist all in one night?"

I told her she probably would be thrilled that her mother got laid and is doing something different.

We both laughed and enjoyed breakfast naked. After breakfast, we went naked to the porch and relaxed in the lounge chairs.

It wasn't long before my cock was on the rise. Janet saw it and smiled and asked, "Is that for me? I hope so."

I looked at her and said, "Janet, this is yours anytime you want it."

She smiled and told me she wanted it for lunch. I told her that could be arranged and we laughed.

After lunch we both decided to fuck on the porch, under the warmth of the sun.

After another round of great sex, we went down to the lake to go swimming. The water was a bit cool from the rain but was refreshing. I asked Janet, "Well, how does the new nudist feel about swimming naked?" She looked at me and replied, "I love it. You have convinced me to be a nudist. I guess I'll have to come up here to enjoy it though."

I told her that would be fine but then I said, "Janet, there is a nudist resort not far from us. Want to join it with me?"

She immediately said "yes."

For dinner, I just made us something on the grill and enjoyed wine with dinner.

After dinner, we went into the bedroom and Janet shocked me and said, "John, when it came to sex with my husband, it was ok but not great. He never made me have an orgasm. Will you make it great for me?"

I looked at her and said, "Janet, I can try but you will have to be willing to experiment. Do you want to?"

She nodded her head yes and we hugged and kissed and got on the bed.

As we played with each other, I slowly moved my mouth down to her pussy and started eating her. She spread her legs wide to give me complete access to her treasure. I heard her moaning so I knew she was enjoying it. I started slipping my tongue in and out of her cunt. My finger found her asshole and I started teasing it. Little by little, I slowly inserted my finger into her ass.

When it was time, I got up and had her get on all fours. I lubed my cock and placed it at her asshole. I started slipping my cock into her ass. At first she kept saying "no" but told me not to stop. It wasn't long before my cock was fully seated in her ass.

I started fucking her ass with her tits swaying back and forth. Then I heard her say, "God, this feels so good. Don't stop John. Fuck my ass hard."

I did as she wanted and told her I was going to cum. She started screaming out, "Yes, cum in my ass...do it John...I am your slut now...do whatever you want to me...Oh, God, I am cumming."

Just then I shot streams of cum into her ass as her body went into spasms and orgasms. It seemed like forever before she quieted down. She finally fell onto the bed, spent. I immediately kissed her and told her she was great and that I loved my slut and we laughed.

Janet then said, "What do you think our daughters would say after this?"

I laughed and said, "We'll have to ask them."

That night Janet enjoyed many orgasms and we fell asleep in each other's arms, my cock still in her cunt.

Tuesday morning I woke up first and started fixing breakfast. I turned on the radio and they said that the roads were now passable and the bridge fixed.

I called Janet and told her the good news.

Just then, the electricity came on, as did the telephone service.

I told Janet to call Debbie and let her know.

Janet called Debbie and I heard her say, "Debbie, we have power and phone but the roads are still under water and the bridge is still out. It looks like I'll be stuck here with my rescuer for a couple of more days. Don't worry though, your mother is doing great. I will call you when things change."

Janet looked at me and asked, "Did I say the right things John or am I wrong about us?"

I looked at her and said, "Janet, I wouldn't have said it any other way. Although we have known each other a short time, I do believe fate brought us together and I want to be with you, if you will have me."

Janet smiled and said, "Remind me to send the boat owner a nice thank you letter. Then she added, I want the same thing John. God, what are our daughters going to say?"

When Janet got off the phone with her daughter, she said to me, "Debbie said if the guy is cute, fuck him a lot, if you haven't already and if he is good in bed, keep him."

I told her that I should call my daughter as well. When I called her, I told her what happened and when I was on the phone with her, she said that if you were pretty and good in bed to bring her home and keep her.

We both laughed and went back to bed to fuck some more.