So Near, Yet So Far

Story Info
One month of denial is about to come to an end. Or is it?
2k words
4.25
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here i stand, still strapped to the column that is a part of the structure of the house owned by Mistress, the chastity cage back upon my redundant cocklet, the tears still rolling down my cheeks.

Exactly one hour before the end of my 31st day of denial i had been told of my impending release and permission to take the self pleasure i was so desperate to feel. One hour away from a month, my first month of having my own pleasure controlled by my Mistress, the first step in my training towards prolonged denial.

And so it began, the countdown i had craved, finally being told when my orgasm would be permitted. One hour from now.

It was never going to be that simple of course. Firstly i was secured to the column in the lounge, my torso strapped to it so that i was kept upright. The spreader bar between my ankles ensuring that i kept a suitable stance for the duration of the time. As always the dress code was as Mistress dictated, this time having to present myself in nothing but an opaque body stocking, crotchless so that my cage was on full display.

The next stage, something totally new to me, was a Female sub appearing when Mistress called, naked, beautiful, compliant, head lowered, eyes downcast, and not a murmer as she was instructed to kneel before me. As she knelt, Mistress handed her the key to my chastity and gestured for her to remove it. Once done, the device handed over, the sub moved slightly forward, Mistress touching the back of her head, as if guiding it. Oh the feeling, the sensations that went through my every inch of flesh, as her mouth enclosed around my redundant member. i could only dream of having such a privileged release.

But no. Next Mistress produced some rope and after placing both of my palms upon the subs head, She proceeded to tie them together and also secure them to the sub, making it impossible for me to remove them, and then continuing the tie so that the subs head could not be moved backwards away from my form. my cocklet was in effect secured within her compliant mouth. Already i was feeling the frustration even more than i had felt through the whole month of denial.

There was enough slack around my waist to allow movement, one could feel the rope not being as taught as it possibly could be, not enough to make it impossible to move. Of course Mistress needed only say once that i were not to move an inch at this point. And so i didn't.

Next came the blindfold. A simple act of placing a ready made piece of fabric over my eyes, thus removing one of my senses, another sense removed when a piece of duct tape was secured over my mouth. i knew how much Mistress loved to be able to concentrate the senses to as few a place as possible, so as to enhance the experience that She was imparting upon me. i still had touch, feeling it as i could within the subs mouth. i still had sound, able to hear every movement that Mistress took, and now i was to be made fully aware that i had smell.

Feeling a hand of Mistress gently pushing upon my forehead, i soon realised that the back of my head was upon the column, and then rope was being wrapped around, securing it in place. Movement, and sound, i could feel and hear what was coming next. Mistress deftly removed a shoe and offered it up to my face, ensuring that it fitted snugly over my nose, and then carried the tie around it, securing the shoe to my face, allowing me the honour of the aroma of Her beauty, allowing me the sense of smell at an added intensity level, and with Her very being invading my nostrils with each intake of breath. The only airway free to enjoy the luxury of air.

So here i was, secured, my hands upon the head of a sub, who in turn had my member secured in her mouth. i could not see nor taste, thus ensuring that touch, sound and smell were intensified. Mistress then spoke of my final hour. In 61 minutes time i would be allowed my desperate and selfish need for sexual release. Travel these next 60 minutes without messing up, and i will then have a minute to use the subs mouth for Mistress to watch as i take release. All i need do to earn that release was to keep still for those 60 minutes. And the hour began, the timing, as with everything that Mistress done, was perfect.

The first part of the time was spent in relative silence. Although my predicament afforded me the ability to hear the subtlest of things. The pages of a magazine turning, the stroking of a nylon clad leg with the palm of a hand, the clack of a flat shoe, comfy and well worn, as it was teased around from air to ground. The sound of the back of one nyloned knee resting on the top of the other helping to paint the picture. Visions of the legs, the shod foot, knowing the other foot to be showing in its nylon clad perfection because the twin of the other shoe was secured over my nose. A constant teasing to a foot wimp who was fixated by feet in nylon. But still i never moved.

The feeling of the subs mouth every time she swallowed, taking down the saliva so it did not create a drool from her mouth, that was intense, making me want to move, making me want to use her mouth for satiating my frustrations. She never did anything other, just swallowed her own saliva. And i will have been feeding her to some degree. i must have been halfway through this simple task by now one imagined. It felt like eternity, longer than the past 30 days and 23 hours, but still, i could sense i was getting close.

Mistress brought me round from my thoughts, speaking in Her beautiful and gentle manner, giving me the tone that i loved with all of my being. It mattered not that She chose to call me humiliating names, refer to me in feminine endearments, and belittle me with comments about my status and triggers. She was everything that i had ever dreamed of. And She had brought me on so much further than i could have hoped. Before Mistress i was a shy and gentle submissive, now, with Her guiding wisdom, i was a pathetic, servile panty boy foot sniffing wimp. She had enabled me to reach that standard, and i know She had greater levels for me to attain still.

i also have got to realise how clever She is. Always in my mind i was fully aware that tasks are much more fun for Mistress if they are set with a high probability of failure, so when She started speaking of the past month, of the things i had so effectively endured, i was conscious of the fact that She was drilling into my fetish and humiliation needing psyche. Commentating on how well i had sniffed and licked dirty panties, my ability to sniff sweaty feet of Her and Her friends and not touch my useless cocklet, how well i can lick the insides of shoes clean, a deft ability for licking panties spotless even though they have been worn after Mistress has enjoyed a real Man. She was tapping into the very core of what made me most aroused.

i could hear a smile in Her voice as She spoke of how She enjoyed licking tears from my cheeks from the denial and teasing that She thrilled in giving me, how Her armpits always felt so nice after i had licked them lovingly clean for Her, how having me gently lick at Her bottom while She lay reading a book relaxed Her so much. And it sounded more like She was reminiscing when She spoke of thoroughly enjoying the start stop instruction She would give while supervising my self edging training, a deep joy that She never threw out that old pair of slippers She would have me sniff while doing so.

Oh how i was so close to release, without even the need to touch myself or even move, Mistress had me on a controlled brink of no return, and She of course was fully aware of this. She knew exactly where my mind and frustration levels were at this point in time, when announcing that we were into the final five minutes, knowing that the sounds and then talk of the past endurances will have opened the gateway to the end result. She knew exactly what was about to happen when She said that one word, something that had clearly been arranged beforehand and out of my earshot.

lick

Suddenly the subs tongue darted about in her mouth, wrapping itself around the end of my member, tickling the whole area of its head. teasing it maliciously so as to provoke a reaction, a reaction that did of course come forthwith, a downward pressure of my secured palms upon her head, a thrust of my hips from the loosely secured waistline, a grunt from my taped mouth.

STOP!

Another reaction from me. Fear. Mistress need not be harsh, ever, but i had an inbuilt fear factor of ever upsetting or offending Her, it was ingrained in me to not do anything that She would not be happy with. So when She shouted stop, i stopped. As did the sub, as if her tongue retracted like a snake backing off, it was gone. i knew instantly this was a bad situation, it was going to cost me dearly, and i could almost hear the joy in the voice of my Mistress as She gently declared that i had been the failure that She expected me to be, how much more training She will have to give me now, a long way to go before i could ever consider myself of able to uphold Her standards, but uphold them i would, no matter how hard my time will get in the near future, i will become the epitome of what She requires.

The frustrations had abated instantly, my brain a sudden mass of failure and disappointment, until Mistress arrived at my side, and then i felt Her loving caress of one of my cheeks as She gently spoke of me having lots to learn, of how my lack of control had just cost me another month of denial, to run from this point on. Feeling Her untie the bonds, the instruction of the sub to replace my chastity device, even if it meant using means to make the redundant cocklet small enough to go back in. And she did, relishing the fact that as a sub she had a few moments to impart a small bit of sadism on someone, to feel a little bit of power as she made certain my cocklet shrank quickly down to a size that would fit. And it hurt!

And there i was left, my arousal tool back in its cage, my torso still secured to the column, in my body stocking and spreader bar, blindfolded and mouth taped shut, still with the shoe of my Mistress pressed over my nose. There i remained while having to listen to Mistress giving the sub Her praise, hearing the movements of them both crossing the room, making out that Mistress was sitting back in Her chair, and then Her voice telling the sub to lick devotedly at the reward she had earned for doing so well.

And as Mistress was licked, She spoke of how delicious the tears i was shedding looked, how they were adding to the feeling of a devoted tongue upon Her, and how She would help me to get through the next month of denial. And with a sweet and gentle tone, She informed me of how i was a mere one minute away from release, so near and yet so far.