All Comments on 'So Near, Yet So Far'

by constantly_denied

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent premise.

But really blah.

No dialog, just third party descriptions about what was happening.

So many opportunities for details of what was taking place, and dialog among the three about what was being done by and/or to them. Instructions as to what to do, how to do it better, when to do it slower, when to tease and how, when to stop teasing, etc.

Disappointing.

Two stars.

constantly_deniedconstantly_deniedover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous

Decent premise.

But really blah........

Thanks for the feedback, always good to know how others view things, but if you are of the mindset to criticise then at least have the decency to stop hiding behind an anonymous profile like a typical keyboard warrior!

I would also suggest that you read peoples Bio's before jumping in, especially mine where it clearly states

"I write without much detail/descriptors of people and places, not because I am lazy but cause I wish for the reader to use their imagination, to have their own participants in their minds, to see the settings and surroundings they are accustomed to."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@constantly_denied - please ignore the trolls. What you have written is amazing and very hot. I understand you not wanting to give too many details but leave things to the readers imagination. Sometimes when people try to do the descriptions, they over do it, making the story come out as fake.

You have really captured the essence of 'show not tell' policy in creative writing.

Even though femdom stories are not my preference, I really enjoyed this one and wanted to let you know the same.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

Great story. It is difficult to convey the emotion and hypersense that comes from denial and you have done a wonderful job.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconstantly_denied@constantly_denied
I write without much detail/descriptors of people and places, not because I am lazy but cause I wish for the reader to use their imagination, to have their own participants in their minds, to see the settings and surroundings they are accustomed to. ==========================...