So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but women with large breasts tend to wear a sports bra. You Jade are very lucky that you don't have that problem and can go braless."

"Not much choice these days Adam, at the moment I don't own any clothes of any description. It's a long story."

"I won't ask."

Ten minutes later Adam pressed the stop button then when it had stopped I got off and Adam took my heart rate and oxygen level.

"These are good numbers Jade, you are a healthy girl. Now, let's see how flexible you are, if it's still sunny we can do it on the grass out the back, or the front if you prefer."

I was still nervous about being outside naked, but being naked outside the front was not even worth considering.

"The back will do just fine please."

"Okay, I brought a spare mat for you but the grass will do just fine."

"So what are you going to have me do Adam?"

"Some Noga positions and some general stretching exercises, I'm sure that you want to keep your body very flexible."

"Of course."

Adam then got me to do quite a few yoga positions. Of course I'd seen yoga before but I'd never thought about how revealing they were. My pussy was stretched wide open so many times and Adam seemed to be between my legs most of the time. He was telling me to do this and that and I wondered just how much time he spent looking at my pussy, at least it didn't feel like it was leaking all the time.

It wasn't just yoga, he got me to do a lot of exercises that I used to do in gymnastics classes when I was little, and again, when I was doing them this time they were a lot more revealing but by then I wasn't at all embarrassed about being naked in front of Adam, or letting him see my spread pussy.

When the Noga was finished Adam said,

"Jade, I would have liked to take you jogging either in the woods or out on the road but as you haven't got any trainers we can't do that so I'll time you swimming some lengths."

"If I'd had just some trainers you would have taken me jogging in the woods or the road." I asked.

"Yes, why?

"Just trainers, no clothes?"

"Would that bother you Jade?"

"I don't think that the woods would bother me but I'm sure that the road would, there's cars going along the road."

"Fair enough, maybe when you've got used to running around the woods we can progress onto the roads, this is a quiet part of the city. Go on, four lengths as quick as you can."

I dove in and did the four lengths, again enjoying the feeling of the water rushing passed my tits and pussy.

I climbed out and got dried whilst Adam was writing on his clip board, then we went looking for John.

I felt a little self conscious as I stood there with Adam and John talking about me and looking at me standing there totally naked and with my hands by my sides.

My nipples and clit started tingling a bit and I wondered what I was turning in to. Then John thanked Adam and said to me,

"It's Thursday today and starting on Monday Adam will come here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 a.m. to run you through your routine. Once you have some trainers, which should be before Monday, and if it's dry, you will do the Noga outside and go for a run in the woods. Adam will increase the number of reps or the time, to push you until he thinks that you have reached your peak and then to keep you there, any questions Jade?"

Well I couldn't think of any at that time so I said not. John led us to the front door and as Adam left John put his arm around my neck then grabbed one of my tits again. He held on to it as Adam turned his car in the drive then drove off.

"You haven't had a look around the front of the house yet have you Jade?"

"No, apart from when I arrived but it was dark, and then when you locked me out."

John laughed then let go of my tit and took hold of my hand. My heart rate increased and my nipples and clit tingled as John led me around the front garden. It was big but nothing special but when we got to the gate he led me out onto the street. I say led but he was almost pulling me.

"John, this is the street, someone will see me." I protested but John led me along the street until I saw a path going alongside John's property and I was relieved that he turned onto the path.

"Where does this path go?" I asked.

"To the woods."

"So there is paths through the woods. Do people take their dogs for walks there?"

"Possibly, probably, but as you've seen there aren't many houses around here so few houses means few dog walkers."

As we walked I said,

"Good." I said as we got to a junction in the path and John told me that his gate was just in front of us.

I sighed with relief as we went into John's back garden and I said,

"Sorry John but I need to confess that I had an orgasm when I was on the exercise cycle with Adam stood next to me."

John laughed and replied,

"Hey, don't be sorry Jade, that's good thing, I hope that you have many more in front of lots of people."

I was relieved that John wasn't upset but a little concerned with that last bit that he had said, was he expecting me to have an orgasm every time that Adam gave me a training session, or anyone else for that matter, but I didn't have time to think about it because I saw a man walking from beside the house towards us. I gripped John's hand for some security but he manoeuvred me half in front of him and he again put his arm round my shoulder, his hand reaching for and cupping one tit.

"Jeez John is this how you are going to introduce me to everyone?" I thought.

"Hi David," John said, "this is Jade, she's just moved in with me, Jade this is David my gardener and handyman, he comes here once or twice a week to cut that grass and tidy the garden."

"Hi Jade," David said as he put out a hand for me to shake, "don't worry about me Jade, I'm Mr. Invisible so just ignore me. And John, I'll keep an eye on her if you're not around."

"Thanks David, I'm sure that you'll see a lot more of Jade, she's got a personal trainer who will be here late morning every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and she'll be doing Noga out here on the grass."

"Okay, thanks for the heads up. If I'm cutting the grass when you want to do your Noga thing Miss Jade I'll just switch off the cutter and watch until you're finished."

"It's just Jade please David and you can watch her whenever you like."

"Thank you John, I'll enjoy that. Must be getting on."

As David walked over to the shed I said,

"You just invited David to stare at me when I'm doing my naked yoga."

"Yes I did, and you'll enjoy him watching you as much as he will enjoy him watching you won't you?"

I was silent for a couple of seconds then honestly replied,

"Yes I think that I will." then I asked, "And why do you grab one of my tits every time that you introduce someone to me?"

"So that your nipples perk up and you look at your best. You didn't do it and I've seen lots of girls pull on their nipples to make sure that they are at their best when there's men around. It's the inner exhibitionist in all you girls."

"Oh, I never noticed, do we girls really do that?"

"Yes you do, so if you don't do it when we meet someone, I'll do something to perk them up, you do want to look at your best don't you Jade?"

"Yes," I quietly replied and wondered if what he had said about lots of girls tweaking their own nipples."

We'd just got back into the house when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said.

"Told you that you're an exhibitionist." John said as the naked me went to the door.

I felt that tingling start again as I continued to the front door.

It was a stunned looking delivery driver who asked me to sign for a big box which I did, then took it off him and turned to shut the door.

"IT'S FOR YOU JOHN." I shouted then took it upstairs to him.

John was smiling when I got to him and he said,

"That's the first of quite a few deliveries over the next couple of days Jade, you're going to enjoy all the delivery guys coming and seeing you."

"You're going to make me show my naked body to lots of men John aren't you?"

"No I am never going to make you do anything Jade, you want to be seen like that don't you? Tell me, that guy that just came here, were you nervous when you opened the door? Were you terrified? Were you even embarrassed? No, I bet that your nipples and clit were tingling weren't they? And I bet that you were wet between your legs weren't you? Be honest Jade, you WANT men to see you naked, and I bet you that you want them to play with your pussy and make your cum?"

There was silence for a minute whilst I thought then I said,

"I don't know. Well I do and I don't. It sounds so exciting but."

"I know Jade, well I'm going to help you, help you cum when you haven't got the courage to make yourself cum."

"What do you mean, are you going to play with my clit in public?"

"I'm sure that I will at times but that's not what I'm thinking of, that delivery that's just arrived, in there is the first of your new toys and one of them will really help you cum in public."

"What, I don't understand."

"Open your presents Jade."

I ripped open the box and saw that it contained a few girly toys.

"For me?" I asked.

"They're for an exhibitionistic nymphomaniac, do you know anyone like that Jade?"

I turned and kissed John then thanked him.

"Go on Jade, unwrap them, try them. No, just unwrap them we'll try them outside."

"What, that gardener will be there, he'll see me."

"He's seen you already Jade."

"Yes but these toys."

"They will enhance your beauty Jade."

"But."

"Finish opening them Jade."

I did and as I saw each one I imagined it in use and I felt how wet my pussy was.

John picked up the box with all the toys in them then took my hand and led me out the back of the house. As we got out there I saw that David had finished cutting the grass but he was going round trimming the edge. I quietly said to John,

"I want to do this but I'm scared."

"That's okay baby I'll be with you all the time."

I sat on the lounger in the reclining position and looked at John who had put the box on the table and was just getting a pink dildo out. He turned to me and said,

"I thought that we'd start with a small one."

"Small! That's bigger than your cock John."

"I know, but it will fit, spread your legs as wide as the lounger."

I did then looked over to David who was working his way away from us.

"I see that you are nice and wet Jade, you're looking forward to this aren't you? Do you want to do it or do you want me to?"

"Can you do it please?

Being in the reclined position I could just about see everything that John was doing to me but I still gasped as I felt the flesh coloured bell-end of the cock touch my entrance then start to slide in.

"It's so big."

"Yes but your muscles are stretching to take it, does it hurt?"

"No, it just feels big."

I felt the dildo go further and further inside until I felt the balls part of it touch my butt.

"Is that it, is it all the way in?

"You sound like you want more Jade."

"No, yes, it feels so nice but I just feel that I want more."

John started slowly sliding it out then pushing it back in and I started moaning, it was so nice. John went faster and faster until I said,

"I'm going to cum soon."

And John stopped. He slowly pulled it out as I said,

"Please don't stop, I want to cum."

"And you will my love, just be patient. This one has a suction base so you can stick it on the shower wall or the kitchen door or a kitchen chair and fuck yourself on it,"

"I might just do that, thank you so much John."

I saw John get up and go over to the box so I looked to see where Dave was and saw that I was still safe. Then I looked back to John and saw what he had in his hand. I gasped and said,

"I thought that that one was just for show, are you really going to try to put that inside me, I'm way too small for that."

"No you're not, you can take it, you just have to take it slowly, and it's you that are going to put it in you, not me."

I took the black monster from John and tried to wrap my fingers round it then said,

"This is going to be impossible."

"But you are going to try aren't you Jade?"

"Of course, I can't have you buying me something and me not using it."

"That's my girl."

I took hold of the dildo with both my hands and slid the end up and down my slit a few times. I was so wet that the dildo soon looked like it had been dipped in a tin of lube, then I thought,

"Here goes nothing."

And I started pushing it into my hole.

"It's too big, it won't go in." I said,

"Move it around a bit, get a slightly different angle." John said.

I did and it started to go in.

"Oh my gawd, it feels like a football"

"You want to try a football Jade, I've got one in the garage."

"No." I said but it was too late, John was on his way so I kept pushing and pulling, pushing a little harder each time.

Then John was back without a football, thankfully, but with his phone and he was recording a video.

"I've just got to get this on a video, keep going Jade, you're doing great."

I did, wincing, moaning and groaning with every millimetre that it went deeper.

"I can't take any more." I finally said.

"Fuck yourself with it."

I still had both my hands round it so I slowly pulled it part way out then pushed it back in.

"Oh my gawd, this is awesome."

Then I did it again.

"Oh fuck, this is going to make me cum."

"Then keep doing it Jade, cum for me."

I did and I did, shouting that I was cumming as I did so. When I finally, and slowly pulled it right out I said,

"Keep the video pointing at my pussy, I want to see how long it takes to shrink back to normal."

John did keep videoing my hole getting narrower then he said,

"Time to try something new, don't go away Jade."

12