So You Want to be a Bimbo - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate bit her lip as Jake took off his clothes, revealing his muscular body. His cock was fully erect and nearly seven inches long. He grabbed the condom on the desk and walked back to the side of the bed.

"Are you going to leave your heels on?" He asked, climbing on top of her.

"Do you like it?" She smiled up at him.

"It's very...feminine. I love it."

"Then I will leave them on. I'm your obedient bimbo."

Jake reached down and slid the condom on his hard cock. He pushed the tip against her waiting pussy. "Beg me to fuck you," he said, looking down at her.

"Mmm. Fuck me Jake. Fuck me hard."

As he began to slide his cock into her, Kate moaned out loudly. Reflexively, she wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him deeper into her.

Jake began to thrust in and out. One of his hands wrapped itself in her hair, pulling her hair back roughly. "Do you like being fucked rough?" he growled into her ear.

"Oh-oh-oh-YES! Fuck me rough!" Kate cried out.

"You're my good little bimbo."

Jake placed his other hand on her hip, pulling her roughly into a different position. He resumed his thrusting, getting his cock even deeper into her pussy.

"Oh GOD!" Kate tried saying more words, but they only came out as moans.

Jake continued thrusting into her. She closed her eyes as he fucked her, loving the feeling of his strong hand in her hair, pulling her head wherever he pleased. Kate could feel her orgasm building. Without warning she felt it come over her, and her body spasmed with waves and waves of pleasure.

"OhyesJakefuckyesyourfuckingcockissoooooogoooooood!" Kate had the single most intense orgasm of her life, nearly completely losing control over her speech and actions. As she lay there, with Jake's hard cock still in her pussy, Kate felt happy and at peace.

"Mmmmm. Oh Jake that was amazing." Kate looked up at him, breathing deeply.

"It sure sounded like you enjoyed it. Now, I want my obedient bimbo to get on her knees and suck me off."

As soon as Jake climbed off her body, Kate pushed herself up, getting off the bed and falling immediately to her knees. She slowly slid the wet condom off his cock. She leaned forward and began to take it into her mouth.

Jake closed his eyes in pleasure as she bobbed up and down on his cock. One of her hands wrapped itself around the base, moving in tandem with her mouth.

Kate continued, moving her mouth faster and deeper on his cock. Jake began moaning.

"Stop sucking. Let me cum on your face and tits."

Obediently she slowly removed his cock from her mouth. Her hand continued, jerking him off. Again, he closed his eyes in pleasure, saying "Fuck yeah, I'm close."

Suddenly, Jake came, moaning. He covered Kate's face and tits in his warm cum.

"Was I a good bimbo?" she asked, cum dripping from her chin?

Jake smiled. "So far."

***

12