So You Want to be a Nudist

Story Info
This is my story of how to become a nudist.
2.4k words
3.93
16.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

Hello, your nudist pal Jess here. I answer a burning question today.

How do you become a nudist, and what are the issues involved in this lifestyle change.

I will tell you my story. I am a straight white man from the sunny South who became a nudist in my early 40s. I had the freedom to make a change after suddenly becoming single again.

Those of you who follow me know my tired old personal story. I refused to get a vasectomy, then my young wife left me and later divorced me.

That is probably the cliff notes version of my divorce, but it'll do for our story here.

I wanted to try nudism for years by 2001, when I actually started my new life. It was like I was outwardly one person, but internally there was another wilder person trying to assert myself and get out. I bet some of you have felt this type thing.

By 1985 this wilder internal sexy person had led me to try some pretty wild stuff, for a shy guy who was pretty tame in the grand scheme of dating, sex, and everything else.

I was conservative in dress, style, and even thought. Man how things have changed for the better.

The first wild thing I tried was nude driving on the interstate late at night. Fairly easy thing to try. But it actually turned me on tremendously.

I was so nervous, I got way down in the car seat, like an 85-year-old granny trying to see over the steering wheel to drive. As I have told you all before in my nudist on I-95 adventure story, tractor-trailer drivers notice nude drivers the most.

They have the best view and are always looking for nudity, I think.

Kind of a perk of being an 18-wheeler, a concrete cowboy or cowgirl, so-to-speak.

Sure, people aboard a passing bus might see you, but they can't blow their horn, flash their lights or draw much attention to you. They just tell others on the bus what they think they saw. Think they saw is key. When you see a nude driver the first few times, you don't believe what you saw sometimes.

Tractor-trailer drivers watch for nude drivers, especially nude women with big tits and of course the most-popular ladies, the pussy-flashers.

I know flashing is great fun for you women. The 18-wheelers live and love to see it.

Being a man, I did not think flashing truckers was a very good idea. Some might enjoy seeing nude men, but most probably don't. I figure it might even piss some truckers off.

Going back a few years--I actually let a truck pass me in broad daylight on I-95 in Jacksonville once while I was driving nude. They noticed me and blew their airhorn. I loved that moment and waved back.

My nudity was accepted, at least by that trucker. I've always hoped it was a female driving that rig that day.

Another time, I was barefoot, driving with no shirt, but I had my short shorts on. A male trucker saw this, sped up and caught me.

He got right on my bumper, waved me over to the next rest stop, but I did not pull off. Some truckers just want to see nude people, others want to sleep with the nudist drivers they see out on the lonely road.

So, driving nude after dark is a good way to simply jump-start your new lifestyle.

But driving or riding nude during the daylight hours is like turning your sexual excitement level up from 1 to 7. It takes real bravery. But the pay-off is dayside car nudity is erotic as hell.

Most regular clothed drivers don't even notice your nudity, hard as that is to believe. They are lost in their own boring life. You are not lost, you have found a new, and exciting nude life.

A rolled down driver's side window is kind of a tip-off to other drivers that you want to have fun, and be seen.

Some sexy girls put their feet on their dashboard. This is hot and always gets my attention. I have a strong foot fetish.

Some women strip down, but face their husband in the driver's seat. They love to show their lovely bare back and sexy ass to you.

Women with their nude backs turned to you is kind of rare. A woman wearing a bikini or even a sundress is more realistic to see.

That can be pretty hot some days. Your imagination works wonders. What else is she wearing or more importantly--not wearing?

I have always thought that some excited, turned-on women dress on top, but don't wear much else below that. Maybe this is more of my fantasy of mine than reality. So sexy a thought.

I bet a lot of girls play with themselves in their cars. I think I would if I were female. Or better yet, they let their husbands or boyfriends play with them while they drive.

They might not only lose control of themselves but their car, too. Pretty dangerous stuff.

Now finally I will get to the subject at hand.

One way to become a nudist is to start at home. Start sleeping in the nude.

Shave your body, then sleep nude. Feels great to have freshly-shaved nude skin under clean sheets. Shave down there, too, but do it slowly and carefully.

It helps keep you in the mood, and you will want more sex, and no doubt get more sex. It is just natural to play with an already naked person in your bed.

Another thing you should do is start wearing sexier clothes to work. Start wearing fewer under-clothes, if you can get away with it. Trying going commando some, if at all possible. I tried that a little and loved it a lot. What an intense feeling.

Becoming a nudist is kind of a gradual thing for most people. Each experience builds on what came before.

Okay, so you've tried some nude things. Now what?

Check out some websites for the nudist clubs. Find out where the nude clubs near you are. Find a club and call them to arrange your first visit.

Get your background check done. Don't let this background check deter you. The clubs need to know who is going to visit.

They can't just let anybody in. The checks are for your safety, really.

It has always been my nature to put some distance between where I live and where I get nude. Drive an hour or so out from your hometown.

I once knew a woman from Pennsylvania who was so afraid of seeing someone she knew at a resort she went to Canada to get nude. That is too far. Eventually she got braver and just drove to a nearby resort.

We would get people from Pennsylvania, Maryland, plus Virginia and West Virginia. A lot of DC people visited the club, too.

The reason to drive some distance from home is simple. You might just run into someone you know. They could tell your family or friends they saw you at the naked place.

Of course you saw them at the naked place, too. This usually keeps people from telling tales out of school, but not always.

Going to a landed nudist resort was a big deal to me. I told my secret to some people I totally trusted at work, only to see word about me being a nudist leak out.

Kind of got me fired once from a good job in a small town. There were other issues, but how would you like HR at your job to bring up you being a nudist during your job review.

I wasn't expecting the nudist lifestyle to get me in trouble, but that one time it did.

People and employers in larger cities seem more accepting of the nudist lifestyle. Kind of like being gay. It is just a lifestyle, but a hot-button lifestyle, I suppose.

But in the small town South, gossips could not hold back what they heard about me. It was too juicy for them to keep quiet about. Please, be careful who you tell.

My advice to you isnot to tell people at work at all. Do not tell your family. Many older family members will not understand what in the hell possessed you to do such a thing.

Who would get naked in front of all those people, they might say.

I would say, 21st century people not stuck in a time warp. Modern people who want to have some fun, by showing some skin, and seeing even more skin.

My advice is to go as a couple with your best friend. Go with your husband or wife. Sometimes one mate in a nudist couple loves the lifestyle, while the other person only goes to support their mate.

You'll see the wife at the resort, but the husband is missing. Maybe he went to play golf.

If at all possible, get the closest person in your life to join you on this great nudist trip. Trust is a must.

If your husband did not go, tell him what he missed, the beautiful woman with great tits, a shaved pussy and a super sexy ass.

Tell him you met a guy with the biggest dick you ever saw. Make it competitive, so your husband will go the next time to protect you from these "freaks of nature."

Makes me laugh when I think of what some clothed people think nude resorts are like. They are usually not even close.

So, now you have checked out the website, called the resort, and gone to the club once to see this new nude world.

To me it was like going to a new planet that I did not know existed.

Like an old Star Trek episode. James T. Kirk beams down to the hot planet where all the people seem to be nude. Get a tri-corder reading down there, man. Even Spock's ears would perk up more at that place.

Doctor McCoy would say, "my God Jim, I am just a country doctor. I have seen a lot. But all these people on this planet are plum naked, naked as jaybirds."

Kirk would say, "just enjoy it, Bones, relax man."

I knew there were resorts, but I never dreamed I would get to go.

It seemed like something that might happen out in California, or in Florida, but not near me.

But the sunny South is an ideal place for nudist resorts, really. especially SC, Georgia & Florida, where people kind of let their hair down, during beach trips anyway.

Once you go to a resort, try to meet the people there, form some new friendships. Nudists are the best people because we have nothing to hide.

They will tell you which nude resorts they have been to, and what they thought of the resorts.

You know, was the management good, were the members friendly, what were the rooms at the lodge like, how was the bar, was the restaurant food good, that type thing.

Eating nude in a resort restaurant is quite fun, by the way. The staff people wear clothes, although the bar staff goes nude, at times.

I always wanted to take a nude group bowling. I found out they have nude bowling leagues in Florida. That would be super. I wonder if you could bowl barefoot? what a rush nude bowling would be.

Once you find a nudist resort you like, check into the activities. Is there regular or water volleyball, is there a pot-luck night, is there good beer at the cook-out or at the BBQ?

One of the hottest things I saw were the Saturday night nude dances at Avalon.

If you like music groups, we had you covered, or maybe I should say uncovered every August. At the nude music festival bands wore clothes. We did not.

One time a hot, fully-clothed female lead singer was on stage at the club. She said, "you know, people always told me to imagine the audience was nude if I was nervous, but I never thought they really would be."

The singer got into a great mood and started stripping off a garment after every song.

Soon enough was only wearing her boots and a smile. The band was dressed, but she was nude, like us. There were 400 or 500 of us watching the band. We were laying on our blankets on the grass at the club with our lovers watching the concert. It was fantastic.

Watching her strip was one of the hottest things I have ever seen at a resort, because it was so unexpected. We were so proud of her. She partied with us later. Stayed nude for hours with us. Hot as hell.

You might think being a nudist is only a summer time thing. Not always, not everywhere.

Some resorts have heated, in-door pools, steamrooms and the always popular hot tubs.

The hot tubs feel especially good on a winter day. These resorts stay open year around. Other resorts that only have outdoor pools close down in winter to give the staff a break and for much-needed repairs, and renovations.

They usually do stuff like the re-painting the bottom of the pool, or making the hot tubs warmer, etc.

Once you are hooked on nudism, you might want to visit the resort every weekend or twice a month. That is more realistic.

If you go to a summer only club, you'll want to use a tanning bed near your house all winter to keep your deep, all-over tan going.

If you are a world tourist, you might try the nude city in the South of France, or go down to Key West. It is on my bucket list to go down there, for sure.

There are all-nude flights, nude cruises, you name it. There are large nude beaches in San Francisco, up in New Jersey, down in Miami, plus a lot of smaller nude beaches elsewhere.

It is all fun. It is a great lifestyle. But you have to take the first step and try it.

The first step might scare the pants or panties off you, but you'll laugh later about how nervous you were at first.

You'll be damn glad you took the first step. Believe me, it'll be one of the best things you ever do just for yourself, or for your lover. Probably help your marriage by putting adding a new sexual spark.

One time back in the hills where I grew up, I asked my mechanic what was wrong with my car. He said, "it ain't got no fire." Kind of like some people's marriages, I guess. So put some fire back it your marriage by going to a nude resort. Might help out.

Good luck, my friends! Get wild, get nude and have some real fun for once.


II_7
II_7
50 Followers